wow another big dasp, big grats!

Big gratz, nice to see another big ath.

No wonder CND has been so shit!

Losses over 220k now.. guess I paid for this one too.. :(

:yay:beers for all!...unless i'm buying, then beers for me.:yay:

i smell a comeback, gz boys!

No wonder CND has been so shit!

Losses over 220k now.. guess I paid for this one too.. :(

If this is even close to true, throw your computer out the window and call gambler's anonymous.

Gtz! Way to represent Virginia too :yay:

Big grats on a fat ass hit. - I think this is a benefit to the whole game as much as to u guys ;D - 2 big hunting hofs in succession should make some buzz :D

i would have preferred a planet side hit tho, but perhaps cause i dont go to space much :D

omg gz! now i know where all my peds have gone to!

That's nuts! Congratz ya'll.

Big Grats man. Good to see you active once again too. :)

WoW :D

What kind of requirements did that mob require?

1.) Ball Park Figure of Ammo consumed by your team?
2.) How soon until you strike again with another top 15 HOF?!
3.) What was average weapon damage per round?
4.) What kind of damage does mob hit for?

..any feedback would be great, and even a ballpark figure would be cool.

Just interested :) Thanks and hope to see a reply soon.

.....grats!

O.M.G! An unlimited gun! :eek:

This message has been deleted by 711. Reason: Ridiculous conspiracy theory, as expected

"omg the guy who got the hof deleted the evidence of conspriacy!!! (runs around naked like a crazy man)"

Just some info: Cost to kill Daspletor Prowler (counting kill cost only, no armor/fap decays) at 2.8 dmg/PEC: 58.75 ped (not counting regeneration of the mob). I'd assume that the cost in a group of 3-4 people in shadow/supremacy + mod fap + foeripper would be 60-65 ped for the kill, if the group is well organized.
But for the sake of calculation, lets just call it 58.75 ped for the kill. HoF size: 96,636 PED (according to Entropia Tracker).
Multiplier: 1644.86 (rounded to 2 decimals).
Equivalent: 6049 ped Atrox Mature HoF.
I don't see what's so exciting about that.

Note: These calculations are based on the information of the mob given on Entropedia.info and not on personal experience.

What kind of requirements did that mob require?

1.) Ball Park Figure of Ammo consumed by your team?
2.) How soon until you strike again with another top 15 HOF?!
3.) What was average weapon damage per round?
4.) What kind of damage does mob hit for?

..any feedback would be great, and even a ballpark figure would be cool.

Just interested :) Thanks and hope to see a reply soon.

.....grats!

A little digging would show that they are most likely using Foeripper, XT, Imp Strikehammer, Terminator, and possibly other weapons of that nature. Any information on these weapons can be quite easily found here: http://entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon
Information on the mob, related to damage and health points can be found here: http://entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Mob and specifically here: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Daspletor

As to when they'll hit another top 15 HoF, keep in mind it all depends on turnover and multipliers. Furthermore, no player can accurately predict exactly when they will land on the HoF, but generally if you spend more, you'll end up there more frequently.

Huge gratz guys, that's a nice welcome back for you Stryker, time to buy some good gear back and get your ass back in warants :cool:

O.M.G! An unlimited gun! :eek:

I saw that and I hope Neo doesn't spend all the profits from that UL gun in one place! Hope he doesn't accidently TT it :laugh:

gz for #2 ath ;)

Big gratz :yay:

Guess no idea to stay up there trying to hit big ;)

Nice one :)
Best deserved than the last one I guess :D
Way to go Warrants
Next --> Star ;)

Congrats! :yay: wonder what will come next..

Big gratz to you guys! :yay::wtg::thumbup:

What a way to make it known you're back Stryker! :D :)

Congratulations, Glad to see we didnt have to wait years to see another dasp ath. To break vixens #1 ATH took a while nice to see another one around the same ammount!

Grats!

Gratz but what made you go to Dasp? You were on Cp no? Neomaven was on big trox i think? And Skalman, not active, logs in ath. Gratz but it just doesn't feel right. Yea Grave was active lately, as always, but rest of you, where from did you appeared? Now? On the right mob? Bah.

I know, is a gratz thread and all that, feel free to -rep me.

Sorry is disheartening to spend money and time ingame only to see right persons ath'ing.

And ofc gratz again.

Gz for second place :cool:

/Faith

Back