COMPLAINT - M2S spiders bleed over to neas

=Gwen Ryuunami;1991218]
i'm not talking about sweaters in the spider LA and taking OVER, I'm talking about spiders moving into a public area where they're a nusince.

1: If i'm not mistaken, nea's is a private area as well...

2: M2S probably has spent thousands of dollars each in being able to win this LA... If you had done the same, wouldn't you want to put a mob you thought was profitable there?

3: I hate spiders...to hell with atrox as well... I'll never be able to camp these mobs nor afford to be in a land owning soc... but i'l be damned if i hear that MA is gonna "take a stand" based on briefly inconveniencing those who are doing a free activity!

I WILL lodge a complaint with MA. What is it with you uber assholes and sweaters? Not all sweaters are beggers, some are ordinary folk too poor to deposit more than a couple times each year. not everyone can afford to pour their life savings into a game. I barely have enough to pay my utilities and buy essentials like detergent, and soap, and shampoo, and things like toilet paper and that kind of thing. I can't even afford to replace parts of my computer that BREAK!

And you know what, Not all people who can solo a young spider are rich, uber or assholes... some of us are people who are just below mid level, skill hard, and choose EU over cable, concerts, or other entertainment.

I'm pretty piss poor, but truthfully, the only time i feel negative about sweaters is when they're self entitled pricks who feel that those who spend a few bucks on the game owe them something and call them assholes! most of the time I gladly pay more than the going rate for sweat... b/c it is a pain.

The economy sucks! capitalism sucks!

Go to your national capital! protest! You're outraged about your situation, go F*ing do something about it!

But FFS, don't whine about how you're not getting enough value from the ten cents a day your paying for a video game! It's like arguing how the cheese samples at the grocery store aren't big enough!

What springs to mind is... M2S somehow coral the spiders so they cant leave the LA, or MA drunkenly code it so they can't? What happens? Oh all the sweaters stand outside the area sweating huge spiders that can't hit them, oh look another batch of free sweat, look out sweat price, oh then we get posts from you about price of sweat falling?

My :twocents:

Just like you I am on disability but have been playing here for 4yrs now and though I am not uber YET I will be in a few more years rofl.

I do deposit a little here and there just like you and there are times that I have no ped at all and have to find other things like sweating (god help me) to keep me amused.

You do not need to have a lot of money to become Uber you need to have the dedication to do what it takes to get the most from the time and ped you personally have.

You know that Mob AI effects everyone ingame and dont think that the hunters dont get attacked by rogue spiders who run the opposite direction from those attempting to tag....
These spiders running at you may just have been running away from the uber who just slapped them a crit with a tango from off your radar.

Death is all part of the game and unless you are wearing armour your get no decay but do get defensive skills from some of these deaths.

As for sweat prices OMG when are you people going to understand that everything in our universe is supply and demand.....
Sweating used to be capped so once you reached a certain lvl you could no longer gather sweat and had no choice but to buy it so watch your complaints about the price MA just might roll the system back and then you wont be able to sweat anymore...your free life ingame will be supported by selling your mentor gifts only!!!!

Echo

I hear Swamp camp is better for gaining defensive skills - although, people have been known to drag a spider there on occasion too :(

I'd say skill gain is better there too, I saw about 3 spiders in all the time I was there, and it cost the people who did it mucho ped in armor decay.

It was done in fun and to show new players one of Entropia's fiercest creature, not out of anything malicious (besides its life expectancy was about 2 minutes before the turret killed it each time)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/sweating/115778-spider-comes-swamp-camp.html

As has been said, you can sweat anywhere and there's a turret at Nea's which I suspect would nail any spiders pretty quickly.

Seems that the only point of view that the thread starter will accept is HIS/HER own. The only way the game is right is HIS/HER way. This will be much easier once we all accept HIS/HER way.

PS I have not been able to do this myself :D

this thread feels as off center as the wandering araneatrox themselves.

maybe i m wrong but the mobs created in MA have some sort of artificial intelegence or preset behaviors that made them act like they do, including the fact that they will move from one point to another just roaming around while they wait for players to appear and have something to interact with, if 2 lands are close enough there is always the possibility of crossover, the only time that i have seem some sort of barrier that will hold them back is when there is change of server and they will stop dead in their tracks, otherwise they keep on moving.

I think the creator of this thread has a point but there is very little anyone can do without a mayor rehaul. may i suggest just to move to the opposite area from where the araneatrox come from? at least you will be able to see them coming and stay away from them.

B. Swunters equipped with opallos, cb5's, a couple of random faps and no armor!

Young lady, I haven't seen you in our swunt circle lately. If you were there, you'd probably know that swunters are perfectly able to deal with araneatrox. :handgun: Well, I wish there was more loot in them, but some day we'll probably score some swirlies. :)

One reason the spider bleed over is because there are some not so nice people out there who like to pick them up and run them to the TP to be jerks.

This, and some careless hunters/miners. M2S is not to be blamed for this.

oh crap

While I cannot speak for M2S, I can certainly see the severity of this situation.

This is absolutely TERRIBLE, at this very moment I am gathering all my Midastree boards & heading there in an attempt to erect a fence.

While to my knowledge this has never been successfully accomplished, I feel I must attempt it and I think the Thorio have some special mythical woodworking abilities if I can just convince a few to help... or was it Thorifoid oh crap i dont have a hammer... if anyone has spider-fence building experience pls lmk how tall the fence should be.

Just wondering how they will complain if the DNA from Nea LA would be changed to Daspletors or so :D

Just wondering how they will complain if the DNA from Nea LA would be changed to Daspletors or so :D

Dunno about the sweaters but Neverdie might wonder how it happened. :)

while i cannot speak for m2s, i can certainly see the severity of this situation.

This is absolutely terrible, at this very moment i am gathering all my midastree boards & heading there in an attempt to erect a fence.

While to my knowledge this has never been successfully accomplished, i feel i must attempt it and i think the thorio have some special mythical woodworking abilities if i can just convince a few to help... Or was it thorifoid oh crap i dont have a hammer... If anyone has spider-fence building experience pls lmk how tall the fence should be.

lmao !!!! :d:d:d:d:d

While I cannot speak for M2S, I can certainly see the severity of this situation.

This is absolutely TERRIBLE, at this very moment I am gathering all my Midastree boards & heading there in an attempt to erect a fence.

While to my knowledge this has never been successfully accomplished, I feel I must attempt it and I think the Thorio have some special mythical woodworking abilities if I can just convince a few to help... or was it Thorifoid oh crap i dont have a hammer... if anyone has spider-fence building experience pls lmk how tall the fence should be.

:rofl:

Try giving them a stern talking to and threaten to get some bug killer...:D

Dunno about the sweaters but Neverdie might wonder how it happened. :)

EU is dynamic.... :D

Well and doesnt he still have that egg ?
Maybe he can sit on it and try to create a Feffotroxobulimus for CND

This is a stupid thread and the OP should be given a big kick under the ass. Its how the game work. Its always been like this. I cant beleve that your actualy so selfish that you want them to lower their spawn rate for your benifit outside of their LA. Most of the arenatrox I see outside their LA happen to be pulled out by avatars and did not just wonder out of it.

Look at the bright side here.

Soon we'll have another global msg

n00b f0Revah n00b is the first colonist to discover Vumpoor Dissolver!
Team "Sweating at Nea's" killed a creature (Araneatrox young) with a value of 38154 and has been recorded in the Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH! Congratulations!

It would all have some poetic justice to it though....I'm probably not the first who have noticed this coincidense

araNEAtrox

Truth be told, I wouldn't be so upset over the spiders getting into neas if the price of sweat weren't suffering. !

Please expain how spiders getting into Nea's has reduced the sweat price :scratch2:

(as an aside to Coffee - there is no direct cost to landowners from sweating. Fertiliser costs are per day, not per mob, so you can turret mobs all day long and it won't make any difference to the costs)

Ah my pet taming ability has worked to perfection. I've found a way to plant tiny robotic devices inside all our spiders and romotely control them to attack the noobs at the sweatcamp without mobtraining. Chalk this up as yet another reason why MA doesn't read all posts. lol If only there was some sort of committee...

*Please direct this complaint to MindArk as it is totally out of our control.*

Seriously guys.....

I have to go to work in a few mins, so this is urgent!!

How the pukk am I going to make it thruu the day without sitting at my desk, giggling like a moron? I might even get fired for disturbing my coworkers by bursting into laughter for no reason at all?

Heeeellllpp .....

How can I make it truu the day?

Skelethor

PS.
Only thing I think can help is death in near family....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

M2S is not responsible for spiders bleeding over to Nea's. Beside, thread starter, you sound like you own Nea's? :scratch: you don't decide what should and should not be?? :confused:

End of discussion, deal with it! ;)

LOL DONT GO TO SOUTH. its not our or m2s problem, that you hunt in wrong areas. just dont go S!!!! is it so hard ??

It's lucky I'm not in a position to change the spawn settings of the LA.

I mean, I dunno if it's at max.

But this thread just screams to me.

PUT SPAWN AT MAX PLEASE.

:laugh:

I was hunting all over the southern end of Neas LA last night for a couple of hours and didn't see any spiderlings. I have been flattened by Falx to the north on occasion though :) Don't see the problem when LA's are adjacent to each other. Mobs are going to wander.

Anything that prevented a mob leaving its designated LA would quickly turn into an exploit I suspect. :D

LMAO :D

Selling anti-spider spray # Nea's TP!

2016d8db4a637268f21e9e3afc3322c8.jpg

LMAO :D

Selling anti-spider spray # Nea's TP!

2016d8db4a637268f21e9e3afc3322c8.jpg

This kills them right?

Cause like, atm, my setup isn't quite enough.

May go hunting with a few bottles of this stuff.

facepalm.jpg

After reading the whole thread, I can't say much more than that really.

Interesting!!

I wonder where we would be without the sweaters no tp'ing no wormholes hmm. :scratch2:

oh yeh no whiners.

Anyway the sweaters should be happy if they are all killed by spiders.

Means less sweat higher prices for all.

Jung

Back