Buying: Powerful Heal Chip

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
Buying Powerfull Heal chip for ~market value.

i may be willing to let mine go...but it would not be for less than tt+1700

i may be willing to let mine go...but it would not be for less than tt+1700

THat's a hefty price tagg. :eek:

The highest ever being sold was for +1316 acording to PEAuction. Most others where far below that.

But beggars can't be choosers.

If I haven't found any better offer (here or ingame auchtion) untill next sunday 16th of August I'll take it.

So if anyone selling this chip cheaper than +1700 let me know! ;)

Last edited:
mv on the chip on auc in game was +1659 i believe...i'm prerry sure that's it...i'm at work now...when i get home i'll check and update if wrong

Sorry for the double post but I just looked at the value in game and I was correct.

Value is at 1659.22

And if you want to meet in game to see that's fine, since some people like to claim photos can be manipulated :rolleyes:

Sorry for the double post but I just looked at the value in game and I was correct.

Value is at 1659.22

And if you want to meet in game to see that's fine, since some people like to claim photos can be manipulated :rolleyes:

It's ok, I'm not that suspicious. :laugh:

The offer still stands, if I don't find a better deal untill next week I buy yours for your price.

Bump for a chip that will be prolly "out of order" when the new VU10.0 arrives. (At least untill VU 10.1) :D

If you snooze too long, DRDoom, someone might grab it in front of your nose :whistle:

Back