VU10 Torrent Status Report

Foxypilot

Dominant
Society
Bismark Battalion
Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom
Figured I would start a thread so people can post the status of their VU10 download.

PM me when you hit 25%,50%,75% and 100% complete and seeding :yay:
I will add your names to the post lists for each % marker.

1000 efd to the person who posts screenie of the VU10 completed in their torrent window. :yay::eek: If you feel the need to use photoshop for it, please include a disclaimer in your post. :laugh:

25% Reached

People who have made it to 25%: :yay:

50% Reached

People who have made it to 50%: :yay:

75% Reached

People who have made it to 75%: :yay:

100% complete and Seeding for the rest of youall

People who have made it to 100% and complete: :yay::yay::yay:

Winner: Jakken 1000efd
Legion DRDoom
Alexander T79x
Warz slupor
Sircus Burger
E.k.x thewebbie
billairboy Saliah
f2x Danoclese
Kahr Rayne Jade
Razer Nirfu
xInfernaLx
Pavel
AlphaGeek

not gonna bother with other % posts , didn't realize people would get it in so fast :p

Last edited:
The torrent's been released? Where!? I can't find it on their website! MUST... DOWNLOAD... ASAP...!!!!

lol office hours have barely even started in sweden:scratch2:

Would some nice person add a link to the v10 file .cant find it anywhere even with a search:rolleyes:..thnx

Arn't i a goose:duh:

Leaving to go camping over the weekend soon and I won't be back until sunday evening. MA plz post now before I go!!!

Would some nice person add a link to the v10 file .cant find it anywhere even with a search:rolleyes:..thnx

Arn't i a goose:duh:

yea plz if somebody knows where the torrent link is put it in this thread

Will prolly download later on today ... hope a lot of seeders will be on till then ;)

hey, how many people do you think will download update through torrent tracker?

hey, how many people do you think will download update through torrent tracker?

a lot

and for those asking for the torrent it aint released yet

Interesting thread. I should probably go clear up some HD space :laugh:

I believe he made this thread for when it is released. i may do this instead of the normal update since the normal updater has been known for it to freeze on me and start me over.

It will probably be released only when they have distributed it to a small number of starter seeders. By the time they would have finished downloading it would probably be by this afternoon. (Or not because the internet is 10x faster in sweden than the uk).

I've got a friend in SoCal who is on one of the crappiest download connections known to man, and wants to be able to play ASAP - so as soon as I've got a full d/l copy of the install, I'm burning it to DVD and sendin' it to him.

Ergo, I'd like to have it finished d/ling before Friday... C'mon Marco. LINK. LINK. LINK. RAWR! :D

It will probably be released only when they have distributed it to a small number of starter seeders. By the time they would have finished downloading it would probably be by this afternoon. (Or not because the internet is 10x faster in sweden than the uk).

100mbit for the win :p

is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now? what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?

sings *I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it.. nannanananan na na nanana* :D

:wtg:

is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet?is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now? what about now? and now? 'bout now ^^? maybe now?

sings *I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it.. nannanananan na na nanana* :D

Hahaha! XD

I want it too!

So I can go out instead of sitting here refreshing EF :laugh:

Leaving to go camping over the weekend soon and I won't be back until sunday evening. MA plz post now before I go!!!

I've already explained my rush ;P

when you're back on sunday evening, you will still have 2-3 days to download it before it goes live on the servers. so, no rush really.

Lunchtime in sweden now...

+2 hours from EU time..

*rushing to get some food*

Oh man guess who stayed up

I stayed up , went to a party, nothing yet. At least I'm safe from the robo war at CND.

is it up yet??? I want to download while at work EST, that would make Sweeden folks getting off work :scratch2:

I guess I check back latter and hopefuly download while playing EU for the final days :(

i agree totally

Back