[edit] WOO there we go. I guess they just gave the hamster some Red Bull

Here we go... :D

darri

100%, time to help seed :yay:

down 2.7 mb up 8mb /sec :p

5.6% done

Go Go GOOOOOOOOO!!!

OMG It is released. And Marco posted in my thread :yay:

i guess i got crap for connection :( it looks like it will take me 8 hrs to download :eek:

nobody has 100% yet
check peer list

downloading! :yay:

i can see 3 servers with full file :)

like on usual trackers

one guy is seeding

and the rest???

for who has slow internet.

w8 until we going to have atleast 10 seeds who has the game 100%
marco get the game and seed

downloading! :yay:

i can see 3 servers with full file :)

They might be initial seeding servers....but then again there are others above 80% so I dunno....just seems practically impossible! I'm so envious of your crazy fast connections.

On a side note, we'll get a peek into just how many people are downloading the client ;)

100%

check under peers

was it you using bitcomet? if so dchange gawd damnit :p bitcomes actually slow down a swarm and is banned from most torrentsites.

50% :D 7minutes left :D

I have never had any problems with bitcomet, neither download or upload..

and i've tried utorrent a few times but never liked it

Downloading and seeding! Little less than three hours to go! :yay:

I think Telewest in the UK ( AKA Virgin Media ) may have firewalled off Mindark in responce to the traffic levels, I can access any sites BUT Mindark as normal, and can reach Mindark if I bounce through Tor, but direct connections to either the website or tracker always fail so I'm having to download it using the DHT instead of the tracker, can anyone else confirm?

I have never had any problems with bitcomet, neither download or upload..

well it is THE worst client you can have, and it's not you it slows down, it slows down the swarm due to it injecting some garbage into the swarm (not anything harmfull though) but it makes the rest of the swarm have to ignore that garbage resulting in a slower download for the rest. And as i said any torrentsite worth it's name has that client banned.

I think Telewest in the UK ( AKA Virgin Media ) may have firewalled off Mindark in responce to the traffic levels, I can access any sites BUT Mindark as normal, and can reach Mindark if I bounce through Tor, but direct connections to either the website or tracker always fail so I'm having to download it using the DHT instead of the tracker, can anyone else confirm?

mindark should have added more trackers to it. ie tpb and opentracker.

well it is THE worst client you can have, and it's not you it slows down, it slows down the swarm due to it injecting some garbage into the swarm (not anything harmfull though) but it makes the rest of the swarm have to ignore that garbage resulting in a slower download for the rest. And as i said any torrentsite worth it's name has that client banned.

agreed.. and bitcomet has links to virused sites like torrent reactor

lucky if im gettin 60kB/s...0(7) seeds great...

PERCENT!??

Damn my torrent client tells me I have 1y 15w to wait....

Hopefuly that will change during the evening.

EDITED:

Now 6h to go,

300+ in downloadspeed and upload round 100, looking good

Sucking this down at ahhhhm 7kB/s via my great traffic shaped isp... just over a week until it completes :mad:

Damn BT!!

Its no problem though, ill get max speed at around 1am :)

Back