VU10 Torrent Status Report

so I've got a question...should we uninstall our old Version and when it's available install with 10.0? or just run the setup when the servers become available?

so I've got a question...should we uninstall our old Version and when it's available install with 10.0? or just run the setup when the servers become available?

The new version will uninstall the old one automatcally.
and 10.0 is avaiable already.

The new version will uninstall the old one automatcally.
and 10.0 is avaiable already.

You can also do a manual uninstall through MindArk>Entropia Universe>Uninstall.exe

been seeding all nite and this fine morning allas...when i try 2 start ent just 2 have a peek my client gives a report

C:\program Files\Entropia Universe\bin32\ClientLoader.exe

configuration cant be started as the configuration is incorrect.. reinstalling might solve the problem..

Ques well have 2 wait till all servers are up......reinstalling the client didnt solve the problem ques well just have sit tthis 1 out...:scratch2:

Last edited:
Ah downloaded and installed. Ready to start the new era... I hope the rescue team will gather bits of my DNA so I can recreate :ahh:

been seeding all nite and this fine morning allas...when i try 2 start ent just 2 have a peek my client gives a report

C:\program Files\Entropia Universe\bin32\ClientLoader.exe

configuration cant be started as the configuration is incorrect.. reinstalling might safe the problem..

Ques well have 2 wait till all servers are up......reinstalling the client didnt solve the problem ques well just have sit tthis 1 out...:scratch2:

Read this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/159334-side-side-configuration-error.html
Everything explained

uploaded 11.1 GB
876 seeds and 666 leechers :D

I thought this utorrent was supposed to be fast? The DL started 11 hours ago, 40 minutes left to go. I'm pretty unimpressed with torrents.

I thought this utorrent was supposed to be fast? The DL started 11 hours ago, 40 minutes left to go. I'm pretty unimpressed with torrents.

With that number of seeds I would assume your ISP is throttling you, should not have taken longer than 1-2 hours with 16Mbit

Been seeding for 3 days straight now and reached 406 GB up (107 ratio)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Who has the record? :D

if you enabled unlimited upload, this probably killed your download, because for some reason on my ISP, if I went anything above 40kb/s upload, my download would go from 1mb/s to 100-200kb/s. So until I had the full install, I left my upload at 40kb/s then when it had finished increased to unlimited, but then my ISP appeared to throttle it, and was only uploading around 10kb/s.

So, Torrent is good, just the ISP's are crap.

With that number of seeds I would assume your ISP is throttling you, should not have taken longer than 1-2 hours with 16Mbit

Under 3 hrs with 6 Mbit - ring up your ISP and tell them they suck:
It's very likely your connection causing this

Torrents are good, if you have the right isp that is not throttling you etc and your ports open/forwarded and so on.

I didn't set anything. I started to read about what to do, and all this stuff about addressing ports and blah blah blah was over my head. I am with computers the way some people are with cars. The thingy is attached to the whatsis. I just clicked on the button that said download 10.0 software and went to bed.

I didn't set anything. I started to read about what to do, and all this stuff about addressing ports and blah blah blah was over my head. I am with computers the way some people are with cars. The thingy is attached to the whatsis. I just clicked on the button that said download 10.0 software and went to bed.

In which case, both your upload and downloads were set at unlimited which is probably why your download got throttled because the upload was killing your connection with your ISP.

Right clicking on the file you are using, move down to the Bandwidth Allowance option, and from there set the upload and download speeds until you see the rate you are downloading pick up and stabilise to a more acceptable limit.

Some people here have great ISP's that don't kill the speed, where as people like you and me probably have ISP's that will throttle us but still want to charge good money for a poor service.
Saying that though, everything about the internet connection I have is pretty good, just since using uTorrent, have I found out how bad the upload/download combination can be.

Right now :
487 seeds
307 leechers

I uploadet 25.3 GB so far (strangely it went down a bit, somebody with a faster line seem to "steal" my leechers :D )

There still seems to be interest in the torrent:
382 seeds
365 leechers

I uploadet so far 50.2 GB

There still seems to be interest in the torrent:
382 seeds
365 leechers

I uploadet so far 50.2 GB

hehe nice, i stopped seeding after a week or such and had 100GB seeded or something :p

hehe nice, i stopped seeding after a week or such and had 100GB seeded or something :p

Maybe you should restart it, looks like there still is demand :D

:scratch2:
As far as I can see, the torrent is at 100% and surely has been like that for some time.
Or did you mean your 412 MBs uploaded?
Every little bit helps :D

just sent you a reply to your message. do i have to wait until the thing stops seeding, or wait until the 3.77 or whatever gb have been uploaded?

well, problem's over! in a matter of minutes, i'll be able to play my beloved entropia universe!

in other problems, i have a question:

Will i be able to buy a prepaid mastercard/visa card and be able to use it to put money into entropia universe? just wondering.

well, problem's over! in a matter of minutes, i'll be able to play my beloved entropia universe!

in other problems, i have a question:

Will i be able to buy a prepaid mastercard/visa card and be able to use it to put money into entropia universe? just wondering.

As far as I know prepaid Mastercard or Visa works fine, never tried it myself though.

Back