The End of an Era

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
War Titan Typhon impacted at Hadesheim at 00:00.15 UTC August 17th.The explosion was large enough for debris to be thrown into space. Fire-storms are raging across north-west...

Originally Posted Here

Nice story , looking forward to see what happends next by the storyline :yay::yay::yay:

Full text :

War Titan Typhon impacted at Hadesheim at 00:00.15 UTC August 17th.

The explosion was large enough for debris to be thrown into space. Fire-storms are raging across north-west Eudoria. An ash cloud is quickly forming over Calypso, blocking the sun. Surface readings indicate that the global temperature is dropping, and scientists are expecting a minor ice age.

Planet Calypso has been declared a disaster area by the Federal Imperial Navy, and travel to and from the planet is restricted until further notice.

Article:

The End of an Era

War Titan Typhon impacted at Hadesheim at 00:00.15 UTC August 17th.

The explosion was large enough for debris to be thrown into space. Fire-storms are raging across north-west Eudoria. An ash cloud is quickly forming over Calypso, blocking the sun. Surface readings indicate that the global temperature is dropping, and scientists are expecting a minor ice age.

Planet Calypso has been declared a disaster area by the Federal Imperial Navy, and travel to and from the planet is restricted until further notice.

:)

Let me log in

Let me log in, i wanna pick up that debris... ;)

Get the firemen out there so I can log in!

So the Cry Map guy was right all along, Hadesheim is just a memory now :eek:

See you all on the other side!

/Oz

Heres where I was at the end of the world

Bones

as we can see in the new eudoria map , hadeshein was ground zero and it leave a big hole there

Ahhh!!! The revival terminal is gone?

And all we died... :(

as we can see in the new eudoria map , hadeshein was ground zero and it leave a big hole there

Oh crap!! that's where i was when Calypso went Bye Bye.

Ice age, nice, the new map show Corinth is a snow zone now

War Titan Typhon impacted at Hadesheim at 00:00.15 UTC August 17th.The explosion was large enough for debris to be thrown into space. Fire-storms are raging across north-west...

Originally Posted Here

Weeee, tons of free robot residue for all colonists!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Why did i not feel a thing. MMmmm oh yea I was never really alive.
Pain does not register.
:laugh:

OH NO! I'm dead ... We'll my avatar is... and I can't live without my avatar... Only one choice to be made... was nice knowing who ever I knew in here

well thx to all @ swamp camp particually Ed... we had a very cool evening photos to follow in noobs corner;):wtg:

Thats where I was when it happened....chasing a society mate.....oh god..............

If I have to walk from HAdes unarmed and without ammo I'm going to be a very angry ghost. So are these poor buggers who were at ground zero one second before impact with me.

A keepsake if you didn't get one, not everyday kind of event is it really?

t

PS Trust a woman to get the last words in eh? :)

Report from the surface:

""bzzzz...af er imp ct...there's Dunk l.........d nk l Ever wh r !!! Ahaaa...I m r ch! Ric !!!!"

Unfortunately, the rest of the transmission is unintelligible...

...end of line.

..and Planet Calypso, as we know it, doesn't exist anymore.
See you all on the other side :D
:wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:

Well, you'll all be glad to know that I was able to plant all the explosives in and around Hadeshiem last night. According to my readings the timer went off exactly according to plan and blew the crap out of Hades .5 seconds prior to impact of Typhon. Not that anyone noticed...:rolleyes:

Now I get to enjoy a looooong stroll through a smoking wasteland to get back to the nearest TP. How special.

Blackjack :cowboy:

OHHHHHH my GOD I die :D

I was about 1/3 of the way to the blue zone from West Hades. Guess I'm space debris now :D

Thats where I was when it happened....chasing a society mate.....oh god..............

Hey cool! I met my reviver out there too :)

See ya in anotha life, brotha!!

i am getting wealthier every minute - it's good to be dead ;)

Back