Friendlist and soc

Shadow-Ale

Prowler
Society
Rabbid
Ailena 'Shadow-Ale' Schattenjaeger
With the limitations on how many you can have on the friendlist, I would love to have soc-members show online/offline automaticly. They aren't really necesary to have on a fl if this functions was implemented, as you always have contact with them on the soc-chat.

Yeps agreed. Been wishing for this a long time. My socmates take up half my FL..

Only HALf your fl Skam. ;)

I can ONLY get society mates in fl. :D

The idea of having them so as on automatiaclly is excellent.

Rusty

would be nice to have that adding my new soc mates today and i had to delet some friends :(

*if i stop talking to you, you know why now :laugh: *

Ya would be great. My thought is the obvious, however.... that MA would have some difficulty in adding a significant number of new fl's spots to accomodate some soc's,... some soc's have upwards of 100 members ;)

In any event, fl needs to be expanded

Svetlana said:
In any event, fl needs to be expanded

not just expanded.... completely redone ;)

i would like to be able to sort and categorize the people on my FL... by soc, by name, by last login, by whether i like them or not...

Great ideas all and I agree wholheartedly. It would also be nice if you had tracking capabilities, last logged in and message box finctionality.

DD
:evilking:

Yeap, great idea... I for example neglected my other friends because everytime when a new guy came to my soc, I had to remove someone from my FL. This way, in a verry short time, I managed to remove almost all my other soc friends, and all I got left was a FL full of my own ppl. That's nasty :rolleyes:

i have yet too fill my FL, what is the maximum amount you can add?

Hitman said:
i have yet too fill my FL, what is the maximum amount you can add?

I heard someone say 20

Alexs said:
...everytime when a new guy came to my soc, I had to remove someone from my FL.

Why?

I can understand a few key contacts, people you spend a lot of time with, but EVERY member?

Konve said:
If I'm not all wrong it's 50 ;)

It's actually only 40 :( I double-checked mine to be sure

40 isnt all that bad... i mean, if they were to automatically include your soc (DISCLUDING them from the 40)... how many people meet 40 freiends in the first couple of months? not me, at the rate im going...
perhaps there should be varying calibres--like, the longer you play pe, the more friends on fl... i dont know, 40 more every 6 months? surely, that way the people who need the room the most are the ones who will have it... but i dont know how long it took all of you to fill your fl....

then again, to play devils advocate; shade is right in 1 aspect... even if you have a soc of 20, thats half your fl... and you most likely know all of them, so youd add all of them...
but what about the socs with 100 and more? you know darn well they have no idea who each other are... very few people need to have EVERY member on fl... the head of soc, the second highest rank, but probably nobody else needs to have EVERY member in those larger socs, that is, larger than 20 or so...
but thats a two-faced coin. if you allow more people on an fl for the higher ranks in socs, youd have all these noobs creating socs just for that reason...
quite a delimna.... what to do :confused:

Last edited:
Back