Ingame music since VU 3.4

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
As it did not fit into the "new VU 10 music", I made my own thread :p

All the old landscape musics and PA jukebox tracks are in here as well, since VU 10 does not have em anymore. :(

Long live Lars Falk !!!

The music from VU 3.4(!) to VU 9.4 !

A 158 mb rar archive (mp3):

Music Right Click & Save As

Last edited:
ah a MUST HAVE! :)

Tnx for sharing (especially since I just remove my old EU files)

cheers mate :wtg:

:eek: over 4-months (must be a necro!) but I know there are people who want these tracks due to one of my recent threads!

Sorry Moderators. :ahh:

I love it Mc !!!!

Thank you so much ! I'm back in the good old days :love::love::love::love::love::love:

"wählen sie entropia" is one you made ??

And do you remember which one it is where we can here a girl "talking" ? (in a PE mode)

Answer to my own post :

It was PA 3rd tune :yay:

Lots of the old music (landscape and jukebox) wasn`t in 9.4 anymore either.

I really like "Musicbox Electrobeat"...this brings back memories, thx for posting! :)

Ooh, downloading. :laugh:

I didn't particularly care about in-game music as I always play my own, but it's a nice thing to have. Only concern would be the ol' copyright infringement drill, but I don't really think anyone would mind, from MA/FPC at least that is... I hope? :scratch2:

Ooh, downloading. :laugh:

I didn't particularly care about in-game music as I always play my own, but it's a nice thing to have. Only concern would be the ol' copyright infringement drill, but I don't really think anyone would mind, from MA/FPC at least that is... I hope? :scratch2:

We used the service and we had access.
This is just sharing the old access imo.

Yep, I have many of these labeled "Classic Entropia" and listen to them exclusively while playing.

Thanks for keeping the heart beating. :)

a lot of old music I have never heard before and a few tunes I forgot :)
my Entropia adventures began in late 2007 I believe it was.. and my no1 favourite song was always and still is Oxford Style1 :) It always reminds me of the fun I Had.

thanks McCormick

subscribing til I get home to d/l these great tunez :thumbup:

I seriously don't understand why there's such a difference. Lars Falk was seriously incredible. lol

Edit: Why they let this happen. Why they changed Entropia sooo much.

Nice..

I like those alot..The ones they play in-game now I think sound romantic. Great Thread! :wtg:

Heard much more than healthy these 'gangsta', 'new oxford', and the 3 other songs, how long, 2 years I think now. Someone responsible should really understand that music ingame is not just something you glue on after everything else is done. Done properly, it tells the story, so much that there even is no need for written history for the universe. I used to love Entropia music, but these days I have to keep it silenced. :(

Last edited:
Its the same Lars Falk that made "depeche Mode" like Musics in the 80s :D

And that "synth" is so Port Atlantis :)

no i do not like this so much.. entropia music for me is tracker music, that reminds me of unreal tournament, and unreal .. alexander brandon creates music like hits, very close-- the essential is the tracker... i am sorry i am propably far away

I'd agree, long live Lars Falk... was sorta random surfing the forum and came across this - downloaded fast btw - LOVELY!!!

Great!!! Appreciate :)

also... these days, if I "enable" ingame music, seems I get one or maybe 2 tunes, NOTHING like the ol' playlist variety. And... if one actually wants to have the ingame tunes on, it always was annoying to me that music would not play continously - wish there was an Option to fix that, so we could ourselves decide on, say, Continous Play or Sometimes Play or When Armed Play - and so on - AND edit tunes playlist ingame...

oh well...

Last edited:
Back