Ingame music since VU 3.4

Excellent, all those songs are so great! Thank you for sharing!

by far the most exciting thing of todays entropia... ;(

I've downloaded these but I can't find the one with the dialogue in it: "I've never seen the sky look so alien", "we really are lost, aren't we" etc.

I know there is a newer version of the tune that's available on the website but the old one was so much better, and was my favourite Entropia song.

Is it in the package and I'm just missing it?

I've downloaded these but I can't find the one with the dialogue in it: "I've never seen the sky look so alien", "we really are lost, aren't we" etc.

I know there is a newer version of the tune that's available on the website but the old one was so much better, and was my favourite Entropia song.

Is it in the package and I'm just missing it?

really ? :eyecrazy:

Cant believe I havent realized that myself...

Let me re-check that tonight ! :yup:

thanks for bumping this thread... people were looking for it a couple of months back... Added link to my visitor pages and sig.

For those looking for newer tunes... http://www.planetcalypso.com/media/music/ -- seems like website is getting redone over there slowly... so get it now. Might not be there in a few months? Actually... might already be gone... getting server is busy /connection timeouts now. Anyone got those zips saved as backup somewhere?

Last edited:
309445.mp3 should have had the voice inside...I think...but its not....

But I found this post by Audrey Cheerfull here

I don't know if anybody knows but the quote "I've never seen a sky look so alien!" and "So your saying we should just billow our sails and let the wind take us home? We really are lost ... aren't we..." are quotes from the movie "Lost in Space". My jaw dropped when I watched that movie again and she said these lines. :laugh:

Edit: Maybe that song was removed because of copyright issues with these quotes.

Good to remeber old times, my favorite is.

PA 2rd tube
PA 3nd tube
Landscape 1
Landscape 2

This music was when i started here.:yay::yay:

Listening to 171384.wav is like hearing your mother tongue after many years in foreign lands :cry:

Thank you so much for sharing this!

I've been looking for the old music files, since I noticed something was missing.

working on some old links for a link list I'm making. Bumping this in case anyone missed it. ;)

Back