AlphaGreek had a great Idea for a Radio Station

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
We need a talk station. Interviews, Tip, Stories, etc.

Last edited:
AlphaGreek??? :eek:

You better hide this thread before he sees it... ;)

Sorry Alpha Geek that already exists :/

Please give gratz to AlphaGreek when you see him, it sounds like a good idea if someone isn't doing it already. :)

From what I have been told... the last time AlphaGeek had a "Great Idea" it resulted in global/HoF chat being spammed with "Free AlphaGeek" right after he had his ass thrown in the Calypso Slammer! The rules state that I can't necro old threads.... but if I could.... it'd be a good time!

That being said.... A "Talk Station" or a Daily or Bi-Daily (if that's even a proper term) Talk Show on a current station would be a GREAT idea.

I'd like to HEAR MS9 do some of her who's who interviews live etc. Tips for new players would also benefit the community as a whole I believe... I mean..... Ubers most likely won't share their trade secrets, but tips for new arrivals on the basics of game play might help newer (possibly frustrated players) stick around and dump some cash into the economy. Also, LIVE "Breaking News" reports during events would be really cool too!

I think I know someone in my SOC who works for a RL news station... he might have some good ideas as well.... but I can't remember who that was...... :/

Last edited:
Gulag, damnit! It was political!

AlphaGreek??? :eek:

You better hide this thread before he sees it... ;)

Man, I rofled when I saw the thread title :laugh: , thinking pretty much what you said. ROFLMAO.. AlphaGREEK.... priceless.

This has the potential to dethrone Jambayze's Missing apartment and rancher hat ;)

Yo.... Alpha..... show us your villa :cool:

Just got typing sorry about the incorrect spelling of the name. It appears I can not change the title. I apologize for my error.

Last edited:
No worries, just meet me at Akmul for a handshake and a beer. ;)

Seriously, no worries. Cheers!!

Just as an FYI ... I have two interviews confirmed for the near future ... one with John Bates, and one with Deathifier, and they will be aired on MSR. I like the idea of having talk radio, or radio with interviews, and Twitchie and I are incorporating that into our development plans. We will also be doing mini-player profiles on-air as well. We are slow out the gate, but purposely so, because we want to build a solid quality foundation before expanding, which will make it easier with specific systems in place. We have a lot planned for the community, and we will definitely be more than just music. :D

I think we have too many radio stations :(

Should all join together to get a 24 hr station going on entropiaradio.com or the likes

I think we have too many radio stations :(

Should all join together to get a 24 hr station going on entropiaradio.com or the likes

Thing is ... 711 envisions even more radio stations with a uniqueness all their own. The 3 already in play are each different in some respects, and when MSR launches some of the things we've been working on, then the community will experience something else different as well. We have some sweet things planned, and we will start to reveal them soon.

Also ... it's always good to be open with ideas ... we have a lot of talented people in our community, and I for one support new things that are of benefit to the community. It also gives the community a choice.

I would love to host an hour long talk show once a week. One that could be heated and opinionated. A no hold barred look at thing going on in EU. I have listened to talk radio for 30+ years now and I actually prefer it over music.

I would love to host an hour long talk show once a week. One that could be heated and opinionated. A no hold barred look at thing going on in EU. I have listened to talk radio for 30+ years now and I actually prefer it over music.

I like mix ones :D talking AND music ;)

Back