EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

"Insomniac Miner" or "Omegatron By Night"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Approximately 2 hours left until submissions for this event are closed!

oh now im in a hurry :O

Approximately 2 hours left until submissions for this event are closed!

21:00 UTC is 3 hrs from now, atm its 6:04 pm UTC

3rd.

Probably not the greatest graphics in the world, but this pic is special as I have no recolection of taking it! :laugh:

Too many :beerchug:

With that in mind this pic is called..

Drunken Dip :thumbup:

omg .. there's so much to see ! :eek:

I'm sure everyone will agree - it's really hard to narrow it down from the 2309483948 screenshots we've taken of our new world. :ahh:

Picture # 1 looks like there's a storm a'brewin' !

Picture # 2 is just the nighttime land marker .. I just thought it was super cool lookin' =)

Last, but not least - Picture # 3 is my favorite. :wtg:
I chose to take picture #3 from inside the water, since it captures the water 'rolling' off your camera lense as you go in/out of water, now. :cool:

Best of luck to the entries and even better luck and hugs to 711 for bravely sorting thru and picking some winners. :tiphat:

omg .. there's so much to see ! :eek:

I'm sure everyone will agree - it's really hard to narrow it down from the 2309483948 screenshots we've taken of our new world. :ahh:

Picture # 1 looks like there's a storm a'brewin' !

Picture # 2 is just the nighttime land marker .. I just thought it was super cool lookin' =)

Last, but not least - Picture # 3 is my favorite. :wtg:
I chose to take picture #3 from inside the water, since it captures the water 'rolling' off your camera lense as you go in/out of water, now. :cool:

Best of luck to the entries and even better luck and hugs to 711 for bravely sorting thru and picking some winners. :tiphat:

N° 3 good idea.:cool:

I don't choose the winners, only the 12 finalists. The EF members will then vote in a poll to declare the winner ;)

Indeed, I will have quite a hard time selecting only 12 finalists from so many awesome screenshots. :eyecrazy:

I don't choose the winners, only the 12 finalists. The EF members will then vote in a poll to declare the winner ;)

Indeed, I will have quite a hard time selecting only 12 finalists from so many awesome screenshots. :eyecrazy:

Either way .. I don't envy the job !! :eek: :bowdown:

oki here we go
first: its looking like a japanese forest :scratch2: hmm... maybe not..

Ti Spaceport :D

still on my own voting its hard to choose :D
...lets pic this

there is a pic of the view from the twinmall but .... arrrr still in top, but the genisis tp was looking so bigfat :censored: great thru the fov of the ce2 :drool:
so i choos the TP :D

gl in the competition :)

Just uploading my pics to EF then ill edit this to put em in for the Comp :p ugg

Last edited:
UTC time 21:10 ty all for you entry :)

I like breaking the rules :ahh:

I like ppl that break the rules get the woman in.:)

Any way 711 probably blasting some silly ass mobs and forgot all about this.:wtg::laugh::wtg:

Any way 711 probably blasting some silly ass mobs and forgot all about this.:wtg::laugh::wtg:

Actually, I've spent the past two and a half hours going through all the submissions, trying to select finalists. :computer:

So far, I have the list down to 39 screenshots. :umn:

However, there are soooo many awesome screenies, it is very difficult to decide which to keep. :dunno:

I think I might need to include 20 finalists in the poll. :silly2:

Actually, I've spent the past two and a half hours going through all the submissions, trying to select finalists. :computer:

However, there are soooo many awesome screenies, it is very difficult to decide which to keep. :dunno:

As long you select mines np. IS JOKE GUYS:wise:

Yeah I agree there is many great looking SS and furthermore some are taken with great angle views.

I will not like to be in your shoe right now.:laugh:

Yeah I dont envy you 711 :D many really good screens I would hate being the one to decide :(

congradulations to you DaniellaYourMom.
your pic was beautiful.
:cool:

Back