EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

My entry:
Something simple, blue sky and wind in my hairs :cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Look for my best friend at the picture ;)

How do you turn off everything even the radar?

There's 2 buttons you need to hit to remove the clutter from your screen. You can search for them in your 'action control panel book'

Dashboard gets rid of chat / radar.
Desktop Icons gets rid of .. well - the desktop icons ! ;)

I hotkeyed them, because I always take a lot of pictures/video and there's nothing more annoying in a new world - than not being able to see it. :D

Another borderline annoyance in pictures is to see the avatar's backside / hair / wings SMACK DAB - right in the middle of every picture.
To avoid seeing your avatar's backside in pictures, either take the shots in first person - or you can zoom out, then press 8 on your rightside # keypad. This will move your camera above your head and alllow you to take some interesting shots, minus your avatar ass in it. :)

Last edited:
Entry 1: Chateau Liberte Dawning

Entry 2: Sunrise on Treasure Island

9600 GT, graphics set to Very High. Looked a lot better at the original 1080P res. :/

Last edited:
alright, i'm entering this competition with one pic which is actually a global... the background is breathtaking, but look for yourself!

cheers
-patrick

Heres my first contribute, as I was discovered the reflextions in the surface.

reserverd for 2nd and 3rd entry

Who said we need 2Gb RAM to run VU10? I explore Eudoria on 512Mb :hammer:
AMD64 3700+, Ati x800..

This entry is just one of many sights during my search for Camp Caravan..
Looking north toward Zeus..

PS Two of four memory slots died few days ago, so I am low on memory, but will assemble new rig in a month or two..

Another borderline annoyance in pictures is to see the avatar's backside / hair / wings SMACK DAB - right in the middle of every picture.
To avoid seeing your avatar's backside in pictures, either take the shots in first person - or you can zoom out, then press 8 on your rightside # keypad. This will move your camera above your head and alllow you to take some interesting shots, minus your avatar ass in it. :)

Like this?

"Moonscape" :D

Last edited:
Avatar here again, many really, but I SO had to share this.. this is Port Atlantis, my friends, when night falls upon us:

Last edited:
Seems a lot of us love the night time and the moons :) Here is one that is my favorite so far, sorry but the avi had to be in it, that was the point. Moons over North Space Base beach (I was holding one of the tt swords as my blue flashlight, thus the shiny blue glow). Will maybe do a couple more, depends on whether or not this really is the end of an era for me, as I can't buy a new pc right now ;)

How do you turn off everything even the radar?

Okay, get into your action library (The book when you hit L)

Then look around for HUD - Enable/Remove also, look for the Shotcut buttons which should be "B?" I think? Everything is on the keyboard map that you need. Back in the day it used to be "V" For me... it still is. :p

Just check around in the action library, you'll find it man.

I was going to remove my screenshots but I had a favourable feedback on one of them, so although they have no chance of making the shortlist, I'm going to keep them as is.

For those with top of the range graphic cards, right locations and at the right time, there are so many fantastic screenshots possible its mindboggling.

Full marks to Mindark and fellow entrants. :)

Here are mine - nowhere near as stunning as some of the others, but I hope people like them nonetheless.

Paradise:

Textures:

Reserved for 3rd entry.

Reactions: jak
1. moon at jason center

2. first beam of light

3. reflections

Just to keep them here are my previous shots...

from a good morning dip in the beautiful ocean

evening swimming

and two others i took on the way out searching for mobs to try hunting

new look of battle axe is really nice

beautiful scenery i discovered on the way

Last edited:
Ive found 3

Last edited:
Entry #1

Last edited:
From the Point of impact ,.. and the Uncharted Golf Course

From the Point of impact ,.. and the Uncharted Golf Course

this one wins so far :eek:

I had one with the exact same location, only at daytime, but I didnt post it because it still diddnt had the touch.

Golfer's Hell - The Pitt

a scene from the Great Golf Course in the Sky

ok last one ,.. perhaps forever!

ok last one ,.. perhaps forever! ,.... as i have fallen into a deep hole and my shin bone is sticking out of my leg the wrong way ,..... and i just drank the last of my water ,.. and my cell phone broke on the way down

I reserve the right to reserve my opinion about and EU competition atm :(

Aww it looks so much better in 1920x1080 uncompressed, oh well. If anyone wants higher res for a wallpaper let me know.

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Last edited:

Here are mine:

Sunset

First sun rays...

Sunrise In The Middle Of Nowhere

here's mine...
"daytime 1"
sunset mountain
"Sunset shot on the mountains 2"
And my third! Which I titled..."This is my land" :D

any love for mine? lol There are a lot of really good pictures I'd be lucky to get any place! Keep em coming I enjoy being awestruck

Back