Info: FOMA Mining Chart - VU10

I was going to argue that dome #9 does not contain lysterium but it is hard to argue with screenshots...

(I have bombed there a lot and never found lyst)

I dont want lyst in my dome and will have it removed immediately :)

/Shoe

I was going to argue that dome #9 does not contain lysterium but it is hard to argue with screenshots...

(I have bombed there a lot and never found lyst)

I dont want lyst in my dome and will have it removed immediately :)

/Shoe

Just try some more runs with rookie finder and you'll see.
There is lysterium in Dome 9 but you are safe as it is a rare find ;)

Same as dome 2 shoe here says that got lysterium i mined thousands of bombs there and i never got one but can happen same like kanerium im my dome i dont belive it but i got one claim allready

CND Dome 4
owned by Minken minken Forsberg

Official Thread : NONE
Tax Settings : Mining 1.99% - Hunting 1.99%
Last Update : November 2010

Ores
Caldorite, Dianum, Ganganite, Lysterium, Xeremite
Enmatters
Alicenies Liquid, Crude Oil, Growth Molecules, Magerian Mist

I think Joe owns Dome 4 now?

I think Joe owns Dome 4 now?

I saw that too ...
I'm a bit late with the update of december, but my avatar is currently stuck in the middle of hundreds of Sacred Boars ... and it takes time to kill them all before i can reach the teleporter to CND ;)

I will update Dome 4 Owner, for the taxes, you will have to wait a bit more unless someone volunteers to check the fert room for me :)

Same as dome 2 shoe here says that got lysterium i mined thousands of bombs there and i never got one but can happen same like kanerium im my dome i dont belive it but i got one claim allready

There is Lyst and Kanerium in dome 2, i found them myself.
I was planning to add a "Rarity" level for each Ores/Enmatters found in each Dome but it seems not doable as it depends on too many factors (Timing, Finder, Amp/Unamped, probably avatar too).

So for now i will leave like it is now, but i'm not resigned yet.

December update is now complete.

Tax settings are now up to date and i also did remove the little "CND" before each dome.

I am now planning to request a thread title change to moderators but i'm still not sure about the new title.

My current ideas are the following :

F.O.M.A 's Fortuna Mining chart as it is the new official name.
Asteroid Mining chart as it is the name displayed in the teleporters and it is more generic.

If you have any preference or any other ideas feel free :D

My preference would be "Asteroid Mining Chart".

In chat I have replaced "CND" with "asteroid" instead of "F.O.M.A. - Fortuna", cause the latter is too complicated to spell and just "Foma" is something I associate with the avatar not a location.

I own dome 14 now too.Taxes 4.8% atm like before until the end of the current event.

I own dome 14 now too.Taxes 4.8% atm like before until the end of the current event.

Update done ... nice taxes btw, you should maybe think to leave them at that level.

FOMA Main Arena has

• Oil
  • Ignisium
  • Iron
  • Narc

OK i will change the 1st post to add the Main area too.

What are the current taxes atm ?

Main arena : Alis, Sweetstuff, Oil, Binary, Meclhi

1 st post updated with the latests findings

found 2 Xeremite stones (8ped) on Dome10, update plz i didn't see it on listing and figured it's not very common.:eyecrazy:

found 2 Xeremite stones (8ped) on Dome10, update plz i didn't see it on listing and figured it's not very common.:eyecrazy:

Updated ... and gratz for the stones

Dome 7 has Lyst - update thread , I try to avoid domes with lyst

A little update for this month of July.
Owners & Taxes are now corrected, i'm currently having some runs in the domes to reconfirm the ressources.

Dome 12

Found lyst in dome 12

Regards
Hellboy

i believe OP of this thread hasn't been online for a while. I've send him a PM few weeks ago without a response nor was the 1st post updated. Either way just wanted to state that some of the tax %'s are incorrect here. For example the hunting taxes in Domes 16/17(Daspletor) are 4.99% and in 18/19/20 (Cornoanterion) are 4.49%. If the OP of this thread doesn't return in near future i will create a full thread in Foma section of the forum(instead of just linking to this thread there as it is done now)

Biodome #5 owner is now Giuliano adm Noooo

dynamage voltage assasin yesterday found Xeremite in Biorome #5 :)

Announcement

Hi there, I’m new to this site and I wanted to ask a question.
I would like to make an announcement about a new web site I’m managing but I don’t want to break any of the rules on this forum. Would somebody please advise me if A) it’s acceptable to make such an announcement and B) which forum I should use?

Many thanks,
Christine

Hi there, I’m new to this site and I wanted to ask a question.
I would like to make an announcement about a new web site I’m managing but I don’t want to break any of the rules on this forum. Would somebody please advise me if A) it’s acceptable to make such an announcement and B) which forum I should use?

Many thanks,
Christine

Send a pm me (or one of the other mods) with a link to the website, and I'll get back to you :)

Squall Domes: Mining Tax Raised to 5.99%

Mr. Squall has raised the mining tax to 5.99% in all his domes on FOMA. Hunting tax varies, also up to 5.99% now, though.

foma_mining_tax_squall_2013_10_11.jpg

Back