sumima

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
I'm looking for those ... can't find even oculus :( This is the map any idea ?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Have u checked the little peninsula far W NW (on the left side of your map), could be the old spot where you could find the Domi-Stalkers, so perhaps the younger onces are just E of them. Im guessing here, havnt made it there yet.

I found mixed maturity of scipulors straight S SW from Oshiris close and inside the LA. North of the LA thats SW of Oshiris was nutting and across the water even furher N NW was lots of small snarg :)

Seems the mobs have moved around alot, plenty of work to update wiki :p

Omw there now :D Yeah i was at scip too they are a bit closer to tp now . Funny i came in town for platings but i had them on armour forgot to look at protection

Omw there now :D Yeah i was at scip too they are a bit closer to tp now . Funny i came in town for platings but i had them on armour forgot to look at protection

Yea platings r fubar ;) Lemme know if u find the batmans, and plz post a pic on them cuties in VU 10...im at work :rolleyes:

Relly hard to find mobs without teleporting

I run around the entire island twice, that's all I found so far:

Those are roughly the spawns, there's also mobs all over the place in poor numbers. As you can see there's no sumimas :*(, no oculus, no tsk tsk.

P.S. any idea what are big scips doing inside eifund LA?

I run around the entire island twice, that's all I found so far:

Those are roughly the spawns, there's also mobs all over the place in poor numbers. As you can see there's no sumimas :*(, no oculus, no tsk tsk.

P.S. any idea what are big scips doing inside eifund LA?

Wierd stuff..perhaps they "forgot" to add the mobs missing.

but...but...i loved sums for breakfast :(

Back