VU 10.0 Teleporters

It sure didn't work for me or the 2 other avatars that were there when I was. Didn't even highlight when you moved your cursor over it. Was there an update? If not, some strange bugs so far... like entering an la for the first time but it not being added to your map unless you relog...

Memorial Island TP works fine for me. Aprox. coords: 226,322. Goes by the name of Teleporter on the list but I guess it's a bug waiting for FPC/MA to fix.

33961, 35304, 184 palms corner

ughh if you go there dont play around the SC there

ofc nosy il managed to get trapped inside the SC

one of the times ur happy servers are unstable lol

PS:

already rescued by a CoL memebr cheers and hugs*

Last edited:
I have so far been unlucky tping to Troy... always get the message the region is not available, anyone else got the same?

How about Athena SpacePort @ 71632 , 68189 , 790

Bones

How about Athena SpacePort @ 71632 , 68189 , 790

Bones

did u read the first post ? almost at te end? :)

alread posted ;)

/Spikey

I have so far been unlucky tping to Troy... always get the message the region is not available, anyone else got the same?
Yes, got this problem with some TP's on Eudoria last night.

Another outpost at 88347, 75367, 201
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Palm's Corner

ughh if you go there dont play around the SC there

ofc nosy il managed to get trapped inside the SC

one of the times ur happy servers are unstable lol

PS:

already rescued by a CoL memebr cheers and hugs*

Palm's Corner is half covered. Didn't even try to get in. Hope it's a bug to be fixed, else people will be trapped inside. Coords for the snap: Calypso 33969:35322:181

Treasure Island City

Treasure Island City has a teleporter at coords 35214, 49768, 149:cool:

did u read the first post ? almost at te end? :)

alread posted ;)

/Spikey

There goes my fame and fortune.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Bones

Outpost SW of Troy

I got to Troy the other day, and also found an outpost to the SW, past the end of the main road (it turns into a small path) that leads south out of Troy. Rough Coords: (78360, 66786). It adds to map as Outpost.

:beerchug:

Miles

P.S. There are also a number of inactive TP's in the golf coarse area SE of of East Scylla Mountains. Clubhouse(?) in the vicinity of (77330,70430).
I bet FPC sells Golf Resort at Auction in a future VU.

Last edited:
[-] Segna Forest

Segna forest TP and the special shop container is located at 18200 46400, but there are no terminals in the shop container and the TP only works one way. Guess they'll fix it when they've ironed out the most critical issues.

Since today I will begin add Teleports and Outposts uncomfirmed by me.
I will add note, if i didn't check it yet by myself.

Thank you to all for your help! I will thanks all in +Reps :)

Last edited:
Another Outpost

This one is at (83541,87096,121) and is added to the map as "Outpost". I even have a screenie :)

Miles

"East Scylla Mountains" and "Fort Troy" area still unavailable :( (even if you will run there).
Anyone seen them after VU 10.0?

Update: Today i discover two new Outposts:
Outpost - 80825x80335x147
Outpost - 80409x74589x107

Last edited:
folks at Genesis should be irate.

Folks at Genesis should be irate. Pre-10.0 almost no one shopped there. Now that all the folks that were around before 10.0 had that TP removed from the list and need to re-add it, they will likely get even less traffic...

Us folks at Omegaton should be irrate too at the moment until MA brings back our Revive and/or adds some more turrets that actually work. Right now, if you die at Omegaton you will end up on what used to be Atrax Beach, but is now just an LA to the southwest.... and if that happens, and you are not skilled enough to kill several atrax at one time by yourself, or do like I did and forgot to wear your armor, you will become trapped. I know apartments are not active yet, but come on MA. Don't make the TPs next to the apartments in to places no one will like to visit or hate to visit since atrax are taking over the tp...

Haven't seen this one added to the list yet, so here's the info:

Tethys Creek: 67128,88490
Now just an outpost, only a Mobile there now.

Odd thing is, it's now almost due west of Ithica. :scratch2:

"East Scylla Mountains" and "Fort Troy" area still unavailable :( (even if you will run there).
Anyone seen them after VU 10.0?

Update: Today i discover two new Outposts:
Outpost - 80825x80335x147
Outpost - 80409x74589x107

Funny, I have been to both TP's, but Fort Troy has been offline a lot. ESM was open the only time I went there. I did not TP out as I explored the Golf Course area and ended up elsewhere.

Miles

Anyone could claim Genesis Amethera Headquarters TP yet? I´ve been there two times now but this ... TP doesn´t appear on my map.

screen of one outpost:

-not being added to the ingame map-

Last edited:
outpost:

3rd Teleport within the new city

There are already two not working teleports discovered within the unmapped city.

Here is a third one.

3rd not working tp - 77277x70277x628

It's a bit off the main road so some might have difficulties finging it. Take eastish road from the east tp (the one at 77226x70480), then turn south from the closed chapel-like thing and run a bit behind it. It is inside the tower.

I have suspicions this might be the new Hades...

There are already two not working teleports discovered within the unmapped city.

Here is a third one.
I seen them (actually there are at least two TP's inside hight towers).
But them don't had "TP beam" over building, where those TP located. So i don't add them to list (i think, what that was "test" TP, to teleport on top of building, and them probably would be replaced with Televators, when them come back in game).

But anyway thanks for your post :)

Update: If anyone interesting in all TP there (even about ones, thats looks like Televators), here it is:
76200x71040x294
76137x70178x106 (coordinates not accurate, since impossible to stand in it, due to bridge bug).
77276x70275x628

Another two TP with "TP beam" over building in first post.

Last edited:
In VU 10.0.4 Segna Forest TP still work's only one way, and still couldn't be added to your map :(
So don't waste your time, trying to open it.

seems only the tp list is updated...

over lapping LAs on TI are still there... :scratch2:

seems only the tp list is updated...

over lapping LAs on TI are still there... :scratch2:
Actually even TP list still bugged.
One "Teleporter" entry still there and it points to "Rei's Defense" on map.

hey

2 outpost i found in Eudoria

747761 // 75053
66732 // 70144

only have from one of them will post later.:)

one is called nuss lull also on the list

the one NW of PA :9

Back