VU 10.0 Teleporters

hi. I've been following the tread a little but at the same time making my own list, ust checked this lot tonight & thought i'd post for you to check with yours. sorry i have not checked this post for a couple of days so i'm sure this is all old news,

This is a complete list of tp's in the order that they appear on the list in game. I think there are 66 in all. I checking each one of in game as i go by standing in the center of each tp so if any cords are a little diffrent to earlier posts thats why. I checked every one.

Asfar as i can se u are missing atleast 2 tps... (i also have a "own" list and it contains 68 tps.)

To my knowledge u are missing (cords might be somewhat outdated, pls check OP)
New Switzerland 26740x61656x153
Teleporter 80736x91849 (E of argus pvp)

Asfar as i can se u are missing atleast 2 tps... (i also have a "own" list and it contains 68 tps.)

To my knowledge u are missing (cords might be somewhat outdated, pls check OP)
New Switzerland 26740x61656x153
Teleporter 80736x91849 (E of argus pvp)

i have 67.
but i only count tp's that i can walk in... and tp from and to.

not bugged list on map view :)
so minopolis counts as only 1 teleporter....
and segna forest, counts as 2.

:)Tell me if i missed a TP......

i have 67.
but i only count tp's that i can walk in... and tp from and to.

not bugged list on map view :)
so minopolis counts as only 1 teleporter....
and segna forest, counts as 2.

:)Tell me if i missed a TP......

No u have them all.
(having 67 and dont count 1 give u 68 as i sad erlier)
I chosed to make my list Exactly as it is ingame.

vu 10.0.11

Tps in list: 66

Tps removed since 10.0.10 : 2
Tps renamed since 10.0.10 : 4

Tps that needs to be rediscovered since vu 10.0.10 : 1

Cords on all tps still in list seems to be correct.

Known changes since vu 10.0.10

Tp list Sorted diffrently

Renamed
  • Teleporter 80736x91849 Is now known as Fort Argus
  • Teleporter 22648x32017x125 Is now known as Memorial island
  • Palms Corner 33009x37893x563 Is now known as Teleporter
  • Teleporter 37098x29188x119 Is now Known as Rei's Defence

Removed
  • Teleporter 18522x44398x173 (Segna Forest 2)
  • Minopolis (The one u couldnt tp out from.)

Renamed and needs to be rediscovered
  • Teleporter 31625x50280x105 Rediscovered as Emerald Lakes Mall

Last edited:
Thank you for your help and +REP, EnViking :) I was offline yesterday.

Info rechecked, first post updated :)

Twin Peaks Mall TP is back. Coords are 77927, 76540, fourth floor of Twin Mall, right where it was before. Kind of odd looking, don't you think?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thank you one more time for your help and +REP, sledgehammer! :)
All other Malls TP's still missing (just check them all). :(

Info rechecked, first post updated :)

Last edited:
Thanks Nikto. By the way, one other observation, and I don't know if this is for everyone, but I have had to AGAIN manually reopen Myrene Island, and Segna Forest in addition to Emerald Lakes Mall that had been mentioned.

Thanks Nikto. By the way, one other observation, and I don't know if this is for everyone, but I have had to AGAIN manually reopen Myrene Island, and Segna Forest in addition to Emerald Lakes Mall that had been mentioned.
Miss your question, sorry.
No, seems, what all other TP's still on list for me.
Didn't lost Myrene Island and Segna Forest, only Emerald Lakes Mall.

Fort Argus Duplicate TP Warning

I also only lost Emerald Lakes Mall.

When going back to all of the new Teleporters, I got Outposts added to my map for those locations, so now they have entries on the map as TP's(T) and as Locations (A). None got listed as Cities (C).

The formerly unnamed out post across the PVP zone from Argus is now listed on the TP list as a duplicate Fort Argus. If you go there, it seems you cant TP out, as you get the "Target is to far away, move closer" even when standing inside. Seems a bit bugged, so beware. I assume it will get its own name at some point.

:beerchug:

Miles

Did a fast check after vu10.0.14 and diffrencie in tp-lsit afteris

Renamed Tps
  • Teleporter 33009x37893x563 (Palms Corner ) known as Silver Ridge
  • Fort Argus 80736x91849 (E of pvp) Known as Honuri

Did a fast check after vu10.0.14 and diffrencie in tp-lsit afteris

And now there are 2 honuri ??? come on .. how difficult can it be to name them correctly ???

And now there are 2 honuri ??? come on .. how difficult can it be to name them correctly ???

Guessing they dont have a gr8 structure for naming places... hope this only means that tps, citys and the general map is second to more important matters.

List rechecked and updated according to VU 10.0.14.

First post updated (several times).
Last additions: several Outposts, Port Atlantis Mall TP.

Amethera Floating Service Center

Found this odd floating service center on Amethera at 31735, 59075 - all fully functional but you have to press "T" to enter, and the turrets work fine, killing a nearby Argo raider.

and no, it does not show up on the map.

Last edited:
GRoth, your screenshots clearly shows why it called "Mobile Service Center" :laugh:

Thank you for info, i will update first post and +REP :)

Miwak Floating

I tried to get this Miwak TP now, FYI: seems like its floating in the air atm :scratch2:

Last edited:
hehe i just went to miwal myself luckily teleported just on the edge of the teleporter steps inches away fro mfalling to my death ....

tp turret and service centre all way up in the air :)

Are any of the new TP's worth the run? Like having a nice view or favorable spawn's near by? I haven't gotten any of the new ones yet.

And the TP's and outposts at Wolverine Hope and Miwak have not been fixed. They're floating in the air still so avoid them at all costs.
Be carefull!

First post updated, warning info added:
[
icon4.gif
That TP floating in the air, you couldn't TP back, be carefull! Coordinates are not accurate to current VU!]

Are any of the new TP's worth the run? Like having a nice view or favorable spawn's near by? I haven't gotten any of the new ones yet.
I like to had ALL TP, so only that worth run to me :)

About your question, one of them had Boorum Male spawn, for example. Some of them had nice or interesting view, etc.

Last edited:
I just did a jump to each tp (and a few runs) to all 68 teleporters. collecting coordinates by press p while standing in the centre of the teleporter

when i tps to hope i luckily landed just on the edge of the steps of the tp so was able to get exact coords Wolverine Hope (37775 46937 290)

must be a fluke thing cause the even the elevation comes up the same as if ur still on ground lvl.

when i tps to hope i luckily landed just on the edge of the steps of the tp so was able to get exact coords Wolverine Hope (37775 46937 290)

must be a fluke thing cause the even the elevation comes up the same as if ur still on ground lvl.
Strange bug, according to your info - coordinates same like before, even on Z axis. But it flying, according to reports. :scratch2:

Billton Towers finally reappear and added to the list (bugged name, btw and you should rediscover it).

Teleporters names, fixed in 10.3.0:
Honuri - ex-Teleporter (also was known as second Honuri and second Ford Argus)
Aloode - ex-Honuri

Teleporters locations, fixed in 10.3.0:
Emerald Lakes Mall - TP back to it's original position (fourth floor of Mall).

First post updated with fixed names/coordinates.

Also you've still got notes on Wolverine and Miwak saying they are inaccessible, but they've been returned to the ground now so they're back in action :)

Back