Cornundacauda

44fox44

Guardian
Society
Lynn Lynn Lief - Gold Rush
I know they do Cut + Impact, but do any1 know at what %
Thanks

Hi,

I found some info on mobs somewhere ones. Don't know the original location anymore. Also don;t know if all data of location from spawns is correct. Same for drops. But health and damage are correct. I do not know the damage distribution between cut and impact.

Cornundacauda
Type : Animal
Attributes : Cut + Impact
Speed : Medium
Range : Close combat
Spawns : Camp Caravan, Camp Phoenix, Fort Ares, Fort Argus, Fort Ithaca, Fort Zeus, Hadesheim, Nymphtown, Port Atlantis
Species :
- Young (120-150 HP, 19 damage)
- Mature (140-180 HP, 23 damage)
- Old (180-190 HP, 28 damage)
- Provider (200 HP, 30 damage)
- Guardian (210-260 HP, 33 damage)
Drops : RepEdge Battle Axe 1x0, Omegaton A103, Kobold face-guard, Kobold gloves, Goblin shin-guards,
Generic skill implant, Wool, Animal hide, Soft hide, Paint (yellow), Fire Forge 8000M, Fire Forge DAR 9300,
Nemesis harness, Nemesis thigh-guards, Omegaton FAP-50, Cornundacauda skin

Cheers
Richard
(ingame SIAM)

Both charts say different: Pe Wikichart say 100% impact and the chart here on Ef say both cut and impact.
So which is it?

Also look in Sticky threads on this form for Frank's Mob Chart I have found it useful :cool:

FIREPLAY said:
Also look in Sticky threads on this form for Frank's Mob Chart I have found it useful :cool:

I have, it differs from pe wikichart

Anyone ever seen a Young Cornuda. ? The smallest i 've found is Mature ... :confused:

There used to be young out there. But I think they are now bugged, and also called mature. I havnt tested it, but i think when you scan matures, you will find they have different attributes.

For damage types: in the old times, when mobs still did constant damage, I can remeber they did 4 damage on rascal, and 1 on 2a plated rascal. So it seems they do 100% impact.

Yea there are no youngs anymore, both of them are called mature but they still have different HP and do different damage but its hard to tell which ones are young and mature they both look almost the same

oH, about dmg i think they do only impact, corect me if im wrong

ah i c, than what % is cut and %impact?

Always trust the wiki :rolleyes:

I changed from cut+impact to 100% impact because of a change in a VU some months ago. It may have switched back. Please do some tests and update the wiki when you are done. :)

Witte is right. Young (stamina=15) is bugged and called Mature. There are also real Mature (stamina=18).

The real Young did up to 3.8 damage on rascal and the real Mature up to 6.2 damage when I did a very short test now. This suggests that they still do 100% impact.

Last edited:
Ty all guys. Was really helpfull. That's why some mature give me skills and others not.... :mad:

:cussing: MA .... let them appear like Young/Mature!

Back