3D Pictures from VU 10!

skeezer

Old Alpha
Society
Irken Invaders
Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze
Hello all,

I've been dinking around with 3D anaglyphs in Entropia for a while, and I'm tickled to be able to bring you 3D visions from version 10!

You need red on the left and blue/green on the right...

Thanks to Cappy, Cy, Volo, and you wonderful, and unknown, avatars that I used ;-)

3D Glasses - On Now! :eek:

:yay: that's me ;-)

If this strikes your fancy, and you'd like me to 3D photo you, let me know.

Of course, donations shall gladly, and humbly, be accepted; and yet, I'd be happy to set you up with 3D goodness nevertheless and without recompense. ;-)

I'm just thrilled to be here in the new VU and I'm eager to elicit even more 3D splendour!

Skeezer

Way to go Skeezer!

:yay: These look fantastic Skeezer! I can't wait for you to take some of me to add to my EU Album. Keep it up!!!! :D

XD I tried using 3d drivers with the old entropia, the texture split down the middle of the avatar.

I'll probably be making 3d movies when I save for my new super computer!

5th one is my fav.

Nice work Skeezer

Looks nice to bad I don't have the right classes. My red side is a little bit to light :)

+rep

Sweet

Sweet Skeezer they look awesome especially the last one WOW!!!:tiphat:

So what drivers did you use to get this?

Hi mrproper & Stutoman,

I don't use any extra drivers, I just take different screenshots and make them into 3D pictures outside of the game. It takes some fiddling and fussing, but if I get screengrabs from the right angles and think through to the final result when getting the screenshots, then I can make some nice 3D pictures.

Again, if anyone wants a 3D picture of themselves, I'd he happy to oblige - I just have to kick Summergirl off of the good computer ;-)

You can also play the game itself in 3D if you have a very fast pc and good graphics card!

You can download the drivers from iZ3D.

It does Red/Cyan and other colours etc. Also does the same technology they use in 3d cinemas for people who have special 3d screens.

Hi mrproper & Stutoman,

I don't use any extra drivers, I just take different screenshots and make them into 3D pictures outside of the game. It takes some fiddling and fussing, but if I get screengrabs from the right angles and think through to the final result when getting the screenshots, then I can make some nice 3D pictures.

Again, if anyone wants a 3D picture of themselves, I'd he happy to oblige - I just have to kick Summergirl off of the good computer ;-)

Ah, I can do that too, but nobody cared when I posted :(

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-art/161084-entropia-3d.html

HI

HI,

Wowww this is a nice effect keep up the good work m8.

Regards.

Lana

Some of them seem to be out of color, but the 3D effect is very strong.

Also, a problem I noticed, some people have weak cyan filters on their glasses, and it doesn't filter out red on new monitors...

I knew I had a reason to hold on to them old 3D glasses well done on the piccies - Wanderer 3D :)

They look so awesome!
It's too bad that I have no 3D glasses at the moment,
though the moment I do,
this post shall see me!
:yay:

They look so awesome!
It's too bad that I have no 3D glasses at the moment,
though the moment I do,
this post shall see me!
:yay:

Clear tape (like packing tape) and a red marker and a blue marker. It works surprisingly well.

Clear tape (like packing tape) and a red marker and a blue marker. It works surprisingly well.
Glad it does, surprisingly didn't work for me when I tried...

We hope that with certain drivers and settings you can make EU go 3D anaglyph, so indeed you can have depth perception.

More 3D photos

Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement.

You can find 3D glasses online or has been mentioned you can make your own; you will want red on the left and blue on the right. You could use colored plastic, sharpie markers, colored glass, candy wrappers, etc. Be creative.

Yes, the colors and quality vary from picture to picture; I tweak them the best I can. ;-)

Last edited:
Even more 3D pictures

Enjoy ;-)

Last edited:
:pic: Nice new pics! Keep it up!!!

nice

nice ones Skeez :thumbup:

hey is that me in the skydiving one?

Thanks Summer and lol Cappy - that's actually a self portrait ;-)

If this strikes your fancy, and you'd like me to 3D photo you, let me know.

WOW nice job, like the above one the best :)

I want to see what my butt looks like in 3D :laugh:

excellent !!

SoftHart's Butt - Coming Soon in 3D!

I want to see what my butt looks like in 3D :laugh:

Consider it done, as soon as we meet in game ;-)

:yay::wtg::eyecrazy: yay I just received my custom 3D glasses from Summer & Skeezer - thanks you two - very nice fancy custom glasses here. Sweet pics Skeezer and SIMH! :lolup:

COOOOOOOLLLLLL! Now with this 3d goodness I can ruin my eyes in style :yay: :eyecrazy:

Now where did I put those 3d glasses? :scratch2:

Wow, I cant wait to pick up a pair of 3D glasses :)

Back