The miners strike!!!

Goliat33

Guardian

Dear Miners Of Calypso after introducing new VU of EU we are been hit hard by all new bugs from MA,Many of us loose Claims on hills some others didn't get Claim markers at all even they get signals on their finders but ALL of us Loose Our Time,Our Money and Our Nervs....
So if you Agree with me on this We should get in GENERAL MINERS STRIKE till MA Decide to Fixed All this Issue!!! Thank You in Advance and if you support me on this Leave a message and your expirience...
Together WE CAN WIN!!!

Good luck
While I am here can I say the misspelling of LOSE is starting to annoy me :)
Not just you but even in team names etc grrr
I like LOOSE women, I dislike LOSING women , well just the one but hey?

I desided to stop mining, but if u idiots start this im going to have to start mining again...

Together WE CAN WIN!!!

By accepting the risk as new challenge for a mining profession you can WIN TODAY! Decent profit without single unaccessible claim so far. Tho, I have dropped only 1200 bombs in this VU... :rolleyes:

I can live if they change it back but organized strike is dumb besides im on a spree. :p

<---- is mining more because of this thread :)

:laugh:

Seriously! no cheese with your wine?:confused:

nocheesewwhine.jpg

No need for a strike. just buy a case of beer instead of depositing.. problem solved.. Then when drunk deposit and go mining..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Good luck

Srry For my Misspelling But you will have probably more Mistakes if you try to respond me on My Native Serbian or maybe you can try 2 do it on Spanish....Anyway thx for notice this you LOOSE women

No need for a strike. just buy a case of beer instead of depositing.. problem solved.. Then when drunk deposit and go mining..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That is a Point Of Strike!!!2 get a beer for us instead for MA

I`ve stopped mining. Won`t do it again unless they fix the steep hills or make the avatar able to climb them.

I dont care too much, when you learn little bit you can climb almost everything without problem... Sure there are some sides which you cant.. just dont mine there ;) ... I have lost 4 claims in first run, i must say that i havent lost any claim from then >)

*repairs finder*

STRIKE STRIKE! WE WANT CLAIM!

*buys bombs*

FIGHT THE SYSTEM GIVE US CLAIMS

*runs out of town*

Seriously though, best luck. Community unity is always welcome around here!

I`ve stopped mining. Won`t do it again unless they fix the steep hills or make the avatar able to climb them.

same here

the comment about stop deposting dont work here since pre 10.0 i made profit

now i want to map the planet but with the steep hills its no fun

I`m not a wises men in this matter but...

I mining a lot and to be honest didn`t find the claim which I couldn`t dig.
YES there are a lot of claims which are on eges on steep mountains and yes for someone I have to walk around the mountain a bit, but the new VU gave us possibility to exstract resources from distance of 10m or so, so I can`t see what`s the problem you are reffering to :confused:

I will break your union rules, by mining all week long whenever I feel like it :)

Never lost a claim so far :D

Hope that won`t be 3-4k claim when you do. ;)
Well, that would suck of course, as I would be losing the cost of the bomb/probe and the decay associated, and win nothing...

So far ive only lost 1 claim striaght away it said out of range and even after relog it didnt show.
It has happend to me 2 times now but first time i reloged and it showed.
If it had been a big claim i would have been botherd yes but was only small so i will still mine.

But if the claim marker dosent show in an open space then realy MA should have to fork out for it.
As for the hills well just need to try stay well away from them or get caught out.... :mad:

I still mine...

I realized that the only way to really lose a claim (at least planetside) is by being exceptionally stupid in terms of where you mine. Most places are reachable by climbing, and mining next to too steep places is just dumb.

Good luck

Like the OP said, answer him in Serbian all spelt correctly :) but im guessing you mean the team names with looser in them? which could be that the avatar called looser is in the team.

And what has grrr got to do with it, and his name has 4 r's in it "Grrrr" from memory.

yes im bored :)

Last edited:
Like the OP said, answer him in serbian all spelt correctly :) but im guessing you mean the team names with looser in them? which could be that the avatar called looser is in the team.

And what has grrr got to do with it, and his name has 4 r's in it "Grrrr" from memory.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::laugh::laugh:

I still mine...

I realized that the only way to really lose a claim (at least planetside) is by being exceptionally stupid in terms of where you mine. Most places are reachable by climbing, and mining next to too steep places is just dumb.

Yep this is the same for me. I lost a claim on a mountain on the first day but since then have just adapted. Most hills you can get to the top of with a bit of thought and if you are near really steep mountains then best not to mine. Obviously on CND this is different as it is not right to have steep hills in the domes where things can't be claimed, so something needs to be done there - but on planetside, with a little adapting to how I mine there are no real problems. If anything it's a bit more of an interesting challenge.

The claims that are completely missing bug i.e. no claim marker at all only seems to happen on Soc owned LAs (i.e. the landgrab ones) - so might be best not to mine on those until this has been confirmed as fixed, but elsewhere is fine, for me at least.

Last edited:
Together WE CAN WIN!!!

I am on strike sinc last night :)

Like the OP said, answer him in serbian all spelt correctly :) but im guessing you mean the team names with looser in them? which could be that the avatar called looser is in the team.

khmm :confused: is this a phrase or what... ??

Well, if long time miners do go on a strike, it may actually allow casual miners like me to make some peds.

:D

I dont care too much, when you learn little bit you can climb almost everything without problem...

What ^he^ said...
I even went looking for a hill that I wouldn't be able to get to the top of, but I couldn't find one :dunno:

Well, I guess with there being no sweat, y'all gotta strike over something, right?
:laugh:

No matter how long I think this mining in challenging terrain, all I see is a great opportunity to become a succesfull mining professional by learning... evaluating terrain and such. :confused:

I dont care too much, when you learn little bit you can climb almost everything without problem... Sure there are some sides which you cant.. just dont mine there ;) ... I have lost 4 claims in first run, i must say that i havent lost any claim from then >)

I agree with this. Actually I like the new challenges with mountains etc (on calypso, haven't seen CND so cant speak on that). Mining became more of a challenge, and not the mindnumbng boring running clicking activity. I also haven't lost a claim yet, and managed to clime everywhere I got a claim. Sometimes it took some time, sometimes I spent few minutes running, around looking for a way, or diffferent soil texture (I noticed that if between smooth colors u get kind of rugged looking one, normally u can walk up it). Jumping helps sometimes too now.

Try it guys and gals, use your imagination, and don't give up too easy, and most of the time it will be ok, plus you'll feel satisfaction from finishing something that wasn't obviously simple ))

good luck all,

AMG

Jesus your gonna be a busy fuckin boy correcting every spelling mistake on EF mate you best get cracking :)

Didn`t ment to correct ya, I`m just a bit sensitive for national things when my country is involved :cool:

Back