Society Name Copied!!!

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Well the NBK name has been copied. The name of our society is N.B.K. Legion and the new society created by Trebor Halifax Kimada is called NBK Legion. I do not know who Trebor Halifax Kimada is, at least I don’t remember him being in the N.B.K. Legion ever but with 160+ people it can be hard to keep track of everyone.

It seems odd to me that our name is the one that is being copied since we are the new kid on the block regarding the big societies. Many of us suspect that Vinnesa Jitterbug Halon is behind this, especially since she continues to harass NBK members whenever she can. If this is in fact Jitterbug she will scam or at least attempt to scam various people with that avatar in order to tarnish the NBK name. Hopefully this post will help prevent that and we wont see anything come out of this.

Here is a link to my post regarding Jitterbug: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14050

Here are some screen shots at the society terminal:
The real N.B.K. Legion

Fake NBK Legion

It's not the first time something like that has been done. Probably not the last, either.

Ya that's tight we should keep an eye out for these other ppl.

Shade said:
It's not the first time something like that has been done. Probably not the last, either.

You are right!!

Man thats messed up. Why can't people just grow up and get over the past. I don't have a clue if this would do anything, but do you think a support case to MA could get them disbanded.

Scorpion said:
Man thats messed up. Why can't people just grow up and get over the past. I don't have a clue if this would do anything, but do you think a support case to MA could get them disbanded.

I sent this to them awhile back:

Case 66835 History
2006-01-19
I wanted to file a complaint against another user; her name is Vinnesa Jitterbug Halon. To-date, her actions with me can easily be described as misleading and dishonest. I also have received reports from more then one person that she has attempted to scam them in various different ways. She has openly defended a known scammer called "keith the grim kid suprany". Based on my interactions with her, I suspect that she may be the owner of both avatars. The background on this whole thing is long, however it is all posted on the Entropia Forum including her attempt at a defense. The link to the post is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14050

I understand that the only thing that really matters to you is what I can prove; I have sent screen shots to abuse@mindark.com which clearly show vinnesa jitterbug halon violating the following 3 rules of the EULA

d. You cannot interfere with any other participant’s ability to enjoy Project Entropia according to its rules.
e. You cannot harass, threaten, cause grief or distress to another participant in Project Entropia.
f. You are forbidden to ‘spam’ and/or ‘flood’ the communication system, or abuse functions in Project Entropia to cause effects not intended.

There are three screen shots, one is of her abusing the society information page to harass and slander my entire society (she just changed it today), the second is a screen shot of the things she said immediately after I walked out of the teleporter in Camp Phoenix, and a third was of her continued slanderous remarks about me and the N.B.K. Legion, by this time other people had taken it upon themselves to retaliate against her remarks.

Her repeated harassment has truly interfered with my ability to enjoy Project Entropia and it has become a whole new source of unneeded stress in my life, but her actions do not just affect me, they affect others (both inside and out side of the NBK) in a negative way. She has clearly harassed me, the N.B.K. Legion and the Natural Born Killers and caused grief and distress to many of us. My plans with this virtual universe are as big as they are long-term and if she continues it will dramatically interfere and possibly end those plans

I hope this is sufficient evidence that she is in violation of the EULA to a degree in which corrective action is required, the Project Entropia community would be much better off without her. Thank you for your help with this matter

Sincerely

Andy

2006-01-20 MindArk Support:
Hi,
We have received your screenshots. From experience we know that our involvement in cases like this often make things worse. This is a word-to-word situation which is impossible for us to evaluate. Best advice we can give is that you try to solve this situation yourself. If, however, we get more reports on that avatar, we might consider taking action.
/Regards
Support

w w w . m i n d a r k . c o m ™

I sent this just now...

Case 68551 History
2006-02-04:
Our society name has been copied and it is causing lots of confusion and frustration for our 180+ members. Our society name is N.B.K. Legion and the copied name is NBK Legion.

I am pretty sure that I know who is behind this but I don’t have any proof so I will leave her name out of it however I was hoping that there was something that you could do about this issue especially since we have plans to use that name to make another top 10 society to help newer players.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flatulence. Or something.

I strongly suspect that Jitterbug, Grim Kid, the creator of the fake soc et al are all the same person (and I do use that word lightly in this case). Mindark can easily put a stop to this nonesense, unless they're the only online game publishers to not log user ip's.

But in the meantime I offer a catchy phrase to help remember which of N.B.K Legion or NBK Legion are the real deal:

"If there aint no dots, it's a fake soc!"

:grouphug:

Since there is only one member atm and the soc is still pending you should file a support case. After 5 days the soc will disappear then.

bitch

dont know you personaly but that is messed up
ILL KEEP A BULLET WITH HER NAME ON IT FOR YOU THOUGH :D

That is so childish! One of the best things of having a society is to have a unique society name. It is no fun to go steal others.

Mystique_Lexus said:
Mindark can easily put a stop to this nonesense, unless they're the only online game publishers to not log user ip's.

Actually the IP ban method which you are ferring to would do nothing. Most ISP's worldwide even on broadband use dynamic addressing via DHCP. All the user would have to do is change their MAC address (easily done through network driver in windows), or leave their system off for 24 hours and their IP would change.

I just wanted to follow up...

The society has been disbanded for lack of members :)

Well at least that's one good thing. After 7 days, if the soc does not get enough membrs, it gets disbanded. But still, the scammer has 7 days to work his/hers "black magic" :mad:

N.b.k are scammer but like i say time to just ignore them

All have been warned here a chat window text which all have in there project entropia program files that capture all conversation your game has

2006-02-08 18:07:36 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
Thanks for trying to kill soc glad had everyone on friends list :)

2006-02-08 18:07:51 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
where are you at

2006-02-08 18:08:05 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
zeus

2006-02-08 18:08:14 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
no hes not will see if zhould is on one sec

2006-02-08 18:08:30 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
ok

2006-02-08 18:08:40 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
i was paid to do it

2006-02-08 18:08:46 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
meet me a zeus i will drag you to hangers first

2006-02-08 18:09:03 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
ok, im at zeus

2006-02-08 18:09:16 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
yes from the n.b.k it ok

2006-02-08 18:09:25 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
yeah

2006-02-08 18:10:12 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
well sorry to hear you can be bought out seemed to be nice gonna have to fax a copy of this screen shot into MA thanks :)

2006-02-08 18:10:53 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
is cool

jitterbug

You know its really strange you have been calling N.K.B scammers and running down Hardwrath but every one else only has good things to say about him and his society – funny no one ever says a good word about you.

is it just me or does jitterbugs post make no sense at all?......
:wise: never drink the bong water jitterbug

jitterbug said:
All have been warned here a chat window text which all have in there project entropia program files that capture all conversation your game has

2006-02-08 18:07:36 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
Thanks for trying to kill soc glad had everyone on friends list :)

2006-02-08 18:07:51 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
where are you at

2006-02-08 18:08:05 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
zeus

2006-02-08 18:08:14 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
no hes not will see if zhould is on one sec

2006-02-08 18:08:30 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
ok

2006-02-08 18:08:40 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
i was paid to do it

2006-02-08 18:08:46 [TO: Patrik peewee Rosen]
meet me a zeus i will drag you to hangers first

2006-02-08 18:09:03 [FROM: Patrik peewee Rosen]
ok, im at zeus

2006-02-08 18:09:16 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
yes from the n.b.k it ok

2006-02-08 18:09:25 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
yeah

2006-02-08 18:10:12 [TO: Calypso Calypso Girl]
well sorry to hear you can be bought out seemed to be nice gonna have to fax a copy of this screen shot into MA thanks :)

2006-02-08 18:10:53 [FROM: Calypso Calypso Girl]
is cool

UMMM WHAT? What am I missing here? This makes no sense to me either.

Wait... I get it! Static! LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Look at how many members are in her society Lords of the Realm... lol 12!!!
There was like 60 or 70... maybe 80! hahahahahhahaha

Someone did the same thing to her that she did to the NBK Legion! lol.. becareful who you trust Jitterbug!!!

Patrik Peewee Rosen is one of her friends.. she had him in the NBK for a little while and he is in her society now.

It looks like this Calypso Girl axed Jitterbug's society by booting everyone!

The reason that the message does not make sense is because there is aparently missing text or its incomplete. But if you read her message again and look at a society terminal you can see what happened :laugh:

Peewee is being sarcastic with her when he says "Thanks for trying to kill soc glad had everyone on friends list" and he implies that its no big deal because he can just message them and invite them back. Calypso Girl admits it when she says this "i was paid to do it" lmao

I want to know who paid her to do it!!! lol.. I might reimburse them. hahahaha

Damn, I really wish I was the mastermind of this one though!! :duh:

For those of you who have no idea what we are talking about here please reference this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14050

Happy Day Happy Day!!!! :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats too funny, i get it now. I just wish i was apart of it, whoever did this i want to shake your hand "calypso girl" or whoever put her up to it. jitterbug you reap what you sew ;)

Calypso Girl is my mentor so now i am really proud....just wondering if she will ever split the payment with me though... :))))))

just pathetic they do that but let the noob u still got urs dots :p

Subsider said:
Calypso Girl is my mentor so now i am really proud....just wondering if she will ever split the payment with me though... :))))))

LOL!!!

:clap: :cheer: :clap:

Back