What mp3 player should i get?

Nicko

Guardian
Society
nAn
Odin Nicko Santi
Hey,

I need some advice on what mp3 player i should get. It should be atleast 20gb, because im going to use it as a portable hardrive as well.

Thanks!

The one that's best?
iPod looks nice ;)

iPods are nice but expencive. :/

the cheapest one ive found is about $300 cdn (20gb), and the more priced one is the new ipod photo (30gb) at aboout $500.

Not sure if its worth the extra cost or not

I have a 40 gb i pod and its real nice. Does well as a portable harddrive as well. Also evo skinz make cool covers for it. My gf got the pink swirly one. My friends make fun of me for it buts its pretty cool. (they are just jealous.) The ipod and the itunes work well for managing tunes. Money can be problem but the quality is nice.

*currently at work listening to it.

My daughter has a Dell Jukebox...no complaints and cheaper than the i-pods.

the irivers looks nice too, can just drag and drop the songs onto it and it will play it. The ipod has to use itunes i think.

Anybody own an iriver?

I won a Nex II, but it was a long time ago i bought it... but that is a real nice player, looks good to ;)

I use San disk 256 mb and just cost around 80 $ (700 sek)
Good luck finding one you like :cool:

i have a iriver ihp-120 with a a 20 gb harddrive. had it for a year now and i am very satisfied with it. before i bought it i checked out several models. one really negative thing with ipod is that when the built-in battery runs out it is cheaper to buy an new ipod than to change battery...atleast that applied a year ago. dunno about the new ones though....

Back