A Request for the Power of This Community!

This event has nothing to do with how good or bad this VU is. If MA will get there, it will be good for all of us. It may or may not bring new people on, but I would love to see what they have to say on those topics.

I understand the frustration generated by all bugs in this VU. I am very frustrated by some bugs, so I was online less than I could have. But I am sure MA will fix soon most of them.

3 thumbs up given, hope you and death get enough votes.

This is the proper source because they other sources are not being handled properly. I really don't think there needs to be an explanation of this, unless you don't have to worry about these things. Do you have Marco's cell phone number?

That was uncalled for ... I'm a consumer like everyone else, I have been quite vocal about the less than acceptable level of communication that I feel this community deserves, and even most recently in my EU State of Mind - Post VU 10 thread. This is another one of those moments where someone can tell you to check your facts first before you post.

That was uncalled for ... I'm a consumer like everyone else, I have been quite vocal about the less than acceptable level of communication that I feel this community deserves, and even most recently in my EU State of Mind - Post VU 10 thread. This is another one of those moments where someone can tell you to check your facts first before you post.

That was a question, not a statement, and a rhetorical one at that. It would be quite absurd to believe that you, or any regular customer would have such a line of communication. Hell, even Deathifier has stated he does not have unfettered access to MA HQ. Incidentally, I will be voting for Deathy's platform. He's earned it through proper communication with the customers whom he knows have competetive options.

Just a little side note. As many are aware, there has been a serious issue with hill climbing post vu10.0.

Many people submitted support cases, and posted the responses from support essentially telling them to go piss up a rope.

So, on the fansite, we voiced our opinion, were heard, and change has now been made to a poor design. This is, for one thing, a fantastic step in the right direction. Marco has done half the job we're asking of him, and the hard one at that. Now we need him to get te other half: open communication where we can be assured real, non-canned responses in open discussion, assuming the discussion is reasonable, and civil.

This is also a blueprint for how to get real change (some of the time). Submit support cases, post the b.s. responses on the forum, and get vocal about it until something is done. Imperfect, and incomplete without regular interaction from MA, but a big improvement.

Just a little side note. As many are aware, there has been a serious issue with hill climbing post vu10.0.

Many people submitted support cases, and posted the responses from support essentially telling them to go piss up a rope.

So, on the fansite, we voiced our opinion, were heard, and change has now been made to a poor design. This is, for one thing, a fantastic step in the right direction. Marco has done half the job we're asking of him, and the hard one at that. Now we need him to get te other half: open communication where we can be assured real, non-canned responses in open discussion, assuming the discussion is reasonable, and civil.

This is also a blueprint for how to get real change (some of the time). Submit support cases, post the b.s. responses on the forum, and get vocal about it until something is done. Imperfect, and incomplete without regular interaction from MA, but a big improvement.

+ rep ! ;)

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that it was fixed because of your rants on this thread. We have been telling you that MindArk watches the threads in this forum and they do listen to what we say. There are many threads for problems, bugs, issues, and complaints... this is not one of them.

Marco has asked that we compile a list of all minor bugs, here is the link to that thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/162159-minor-details-things-need-fixed.html

Perhaps you will help us in that thread if you have time.

Since when is reasonable voicing of opinion considered ranting?

I think you have some really good points but maybe this is the wrong thread, I do understand that if this is the only place where you feel you being heard to get your point accross then that is why your posting here.

You ever go buy a car froma dealer and get a lemon and dealier ship refuses to right by you? Then if you have the balls go out into the show room and yell lemon and whay they did? My RL friend has "Lemon , molding falling off my car, just bought" want to know it works and the molding was put back free of charge. :)

Hardwraith I know your an old time player and do respect most of your points of views , right now your kind of feeding this argument and its not towards the benfit of either John Bates and his thread or towards helping your cause. I would let it die and not make more post that requires Slege to have to answer you which futher ruins John thread in the frist place.

Now Im not saying either of you are right or wrong !

Last edited:
Don’t fool yourself into thinking that it was fixed because of your rants on this thread. We have been telling you that MindArk watches the threads in this forum and they do listen to what we say. There are many threads for problems, bugs, issues, and complaints... this is not one of them.

Marco has asked that we compile a list of all minor bugs, here is the link to that thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/162159-minor-details-things-need-fixed.html

Perhaps you will help us in that thread if you have time.

Why do you keep assuming I'm only talking about me? Did I say "I" got this done? No I did not. I don't believe that I as an individual am going to convince MA of anything. It is the community as a whole that has the power to do this.

... W2g ---

<--- voted

now for everyone else!!
No Cheese With your WINE!

Wow ... Im so impressed by your lack of allowing ppl. their privilige of stating what´s on their mind - (always had the feeling a forum was for putting up what on your mind) without big flaming ofc. - but beeing NEG. repped and You didnt even leave a comment in this thread as a counter for YOUR p.o.w. instead. :mad: .... If your only answer if a thread or post isnt as you like .- then you just jump to the NEG. rep button - youll spend a lot of time in here.
:laugh:

I'm personally NOT doing a damn thing to help further MA or the first planet company UNTIL I GET MY TP CHIP BACK!!

Back