What am I going to wear for a confirmation?

Camilla-

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi,
Since everybody asks for some kind of advice, I thought I could do the same as well. :D
I am going to Starfinder's little sisters' confirmation on the 7th of may. I don't know what I am going to wear, so please come with some suggestions! And also pictures so I can go out and find the stuff in the stores.... :silly2:

Well if you were norwegian Id say "Bunad".
But really, you can wear whatever you like there. Just find something that looks good, formal and that your comfertable in too. And remember to cover up your sholders for church :)

Starfinder said:
you are an ass
Well you are the one taking the ass to the confirmation, so what does that make u? :laugh:

I seriously dont know... Prehaps you can enlighten me on the subject?

Starfinder said:
Prehaps you can enlighten me on the subject?

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to why Camilla is an ass for asking that question :scratch:

Yeah! Thats no way to treat a beautifull lady :wise:

DD
:evilking:

Camilla- said:
Hi,
Since everybody asks for some kind of advice, I thought I could do the same as well. :D
I am going to Starfinder's little sisters' confirmation on the 7th of may. I don't know what I am going to wear, so please come with some suggestions! And also pictures so I can go out and find the stuff in the stores.... :silly2:

How `bout your B-Day suit??? j/k :cool:

Black skin tight trousers with a nice little flare at the bottom (the bottom as in the ankle not your arse), a pretty low cut (not too low) cream halter neck top, and like Skammy says, you hafta cover your shoulders for church, so you could also wear a nice shawl around your shoulders...

OR....

Nothing beats a sexy little black number ;)

Camilla- said:
Hi,

I would add to this, but i am a man.. and im not sure exactly what confirmation is. ;)

Suicide, confirmation is a Catholic celebration... I think it's for females only.

My friend when I was younger had her confirmation and had to wear a mini wedding dress type affair. Looked pretty cool imo. :D

ultimababe said:
Suicide, confirmation is a Catholic celebration... I think it's for females only.

My friend when I was younger had her confirmation and had to wear a mini wedding dress type affair. Looked pretty cool imo. :D

Ahhh.. then something formal sounds like its the thing. Isn't black a bad color though? I know at indian events there are certain colors to stay away from. Not sure how it works at catholic events.

Suicide

/not indian or catholic. :)

confirmation is something you do to "confirm" that you are a good christian...
When you are born your parents baptise you.. They say, in your name, that you belive in the true god.. and all of that..

But the point in confirmation is that when you are 13-14 years old, you "confirm" that you belive in god...

There.. Also, from that you can prolly also guess boys also do it...
:D

And yeah.. mini wedding dresses.. My mom made me wear a full suit for mine.. Blah... lol

I remember it.. lol.. First time I made a speach for my entire family.. how scary was that at 13 years of age to stand in front of 70-100 ppl....

Starfinder said:
And yeah.. mini wedding dresses.. My mom made me wear a full suit for mine.. Blah... lol

I remember it.. lol.. First time I made a speach for my entire family.. how scary was that at 13 years of age to stand in front of 70-100 ppl....

I had a similar experience. All dressed up and shiz :laugh:

Speech? Well you try it when the audience is full of Swedish and Dansih people :confused: ... that "little one" just before I held it helped a lot as well at the "cheers" when I was done, though :D

I never did confirmation,mostly because I am atheist and think religion is futile. But since its a formal event you should wear a blue dress

Thanks for all the replies...
I am thinking about wearing a dress, but will it be better to go with something simple? or something with a bit more colours? I just want to look my best, because it is Starfinders family and I have to impress.... :laugh:

Knuckles said:
I never did confirmation,mostly because I am atheist and think religion is futile. But since its a formal event you should wear a blue dress

Knuckles.. My main man... Do you think for one sec that I did it to be a good christian.. lol.. dude.. you get loads of presents !!!! 13 years old... wanting your very own 386 with 8 Megs.. dude.. 8 MEGS !!! I would have said almoste everything.. ;)

Dirk said:
I suppose a basque and stockings is out of the question? :tongue2:
LOL, there would definetely have to be some more clothing to that suggestion.... :laugh:

find an excuse to stay home and play PE... :D

Back