Tip: How To See In The Dark

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
On my PC when it’s dark out I can’t see a damn thing...

If you go to Options and lower the Shadow quality it brightens things up so you can see. Also try playing with the Shading setting.

Even out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night I can see things just fine, even at a distance with the rest of the graphics settings either on low or on high.

Hopefully this helps you to see at night. I know a lot of people are complaining about it and there has only been a little mention of doing this in other threads.

On my PC when it’s dark out I can’t see a damn thing...

If you go to Options and lower the Shadow quality it brightens things up so you can see. Also try playing with the Shading setting.

Even out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night I can see things just fine, even at a distance with the rest of the graphics settings either on low or on high.

Hopefully this helps you to see at night. I know a lot of people are complaining about it and there has only been a little mention of doing this in other threads.

Thx for advice :thumbup:

rofl

i bought a tt longsword for the nite ^^

:D

i bought a fist to see:D

:laugh:

lol..the easiest way to see at night...when its dark and scary.... is...

turn your gamma up!!!

just go into options, graphics, gamma and move the slider...easy peasy!

hope this helps :wtg:

lily :grouphug:

lol..the easiest way to see at night...when its dark and scary.... is...

turn your gamma up!!!

just go into options, graphics, gamma and move the slider...easy peasy!

hope this helps :wtg:

lily :grouphug:

Yep or brightness,

Works a treat..

And i think marco said that NV goggles are comming?
Bring it on! :wtg:

Sap.

Look through your rifle scope, it has some night vision capabilities, at least both of the scopes I have do. The period of time that it is "pitch black" is fairly short so having to use the scope to hunt/see isn't a big deal. I wouldn't want to do it for several hours though.

Everything through the scope looks like deep shadows, still fairly easy to make out though. Then you won't have to screw with your settings, only to have to change them back during the "day" because everything now looks washed out.

Back