Flight above Calypso

XeroX2

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marcus XeroX Cicero
This happened to me after trying to use a teleporter:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It was cool because it reminded me of the first sequence in crysis when you jump off the airplane.

Awesome :)

Thanks for sharing :)

You forgot to print your errm... flight height there :p

This happened to me after trying to use a teleporter:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It was cool because it reminded me of the first sequence in crysis when you jump off the airplane.

Are you sure you were cleared for take-off to begin with?
The people in the watchtower might be very pissed at you for taking off unannounced, and dont even try to make a flyby passed the tower, someone might spill their coffee!!

This is a bug that shall receive the label "super cool"!

just had the same bug, over 2000 meter up = REALLY good view! :yay:

Nice picture there :)

Hope to jump also somewhere >D

This bug is alot better then the down underwater bug :)

Quick, someone make a video before they fix it.

Hmmm, I guess there is plenty of time :D

that's what i call awesome bugs :yay:

if any knows how to get it plz tell :D

I just tped from twins to JC, but nothing special done, thati can remember.

We have similar experiences, from Twin Peaks to JC:

Must be some hangoverish summertime worker spillin coffee in public transportation control center - "oops, now where did I send that guy?" :scared:

Reminds me of an old trick you could do before they made "T" take you to the revival terminal. "T" used to force a rapid (ie: so quick, you seemed to TP) movement of the avatar to get them unstuck from objects. Well, near the southern tip of the continent (S of the robots) were all sorts of jagged terrain, including one place where you could wedge yourself in a "V" shaped hole. Get in, get yourself good and wedged, look north, press "T" and wait for blastoff. You would fly so high that the top half of the screen would turn black, your draw distance would cap off, and you would fly so far that it was about a 10 minute run back at the OLD RUN SPEED (about as fast as someone now with a good bit of quickness). Skyrider, Lady Draconis, and I would take groups of noobs down there and teach them to fly and have group catapulting sessions in which we would see how many people we could fit in the hole and launch at once. I think we launched 8 people at once and ended up landing in a scattered pattern that was so spread out that it took a couple minutes to gather everyone back in one group.

Ahhh... good times... now I need to go home and fly in VU 10 :yay::yay:

just Awesome.. Y can't things like that happen to me :(

Welll...at least you weren't turned into a whale and a bowl of petunias ;)

ulltra ace.
would have been mint if your draw distance was customer too 11000k would have made one hell of a desktop background.

So did anyone on the ground see any "flying streaks" in the sky?

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's <INSERT AVA NAME HERE>!!!!

:D

Woot almost made it ti CND :laugh:

Back