Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Status
Will be updating shortly (I know I said Monday :D)

Got a leaky pipe in the kitchen ceiling to fix first today :)

Check out the second post of my event thread in my signature.
It shows all ores and enmatters found to date (since beginning of the event) on LA45 and 52.

Info to crosscheck if you get all

Atami

W side of 12

Ores
Frigulite, dianum,lanorium,blausarium

Mater
nexus,acid root, angelic grit, growt molecules,hehnren stems

thought i'd add this:

found 20 ores of himi, 10 in 2 bombs, 20 minutes within each other. Found em @, approximately:

26938, 28869

PVP4 FTW!

Area 12 or perhaps 11
----------------------

Southeast of Segna TP

Find some Angelic Grit west border from OLA55 and some Nexus inside OLA55 and OLA33.

Area 29 Eudo : Azzurdite/Maganite

Very helpful. Thank you for the time and effort. :)

Hi.

I visit today OLA49 in Amethera, perhaps zone 11 or 12. Is second LA north of Segna TP.

I start with 100 bombs but used 75 only and do 23 claims, about 1 claim each 3 bombs, for me, this return used be nice and write note for return.

Find Blausarian, Lanorium, Lysterium, Frigulite, Dianum.

I not visit north side because Oseocollum.

Used OF105, first 13 bombs are amped with Oreamp101light(L), others 10 unamped.

With TTvalue only i pay bombs, but i waste about 30 or 40 ped ammo with mobs.

Greetings. Milesio.

Charts updated.

No further Map updates for the time being as I am working on new ones based on the revival maps which are now in circulation.

The notation on the charts will also alter at some point and we will need to revisit what resources are found in the individual zones within each area.

Watch this space :)

Hope this helps:

Dunkel found, first time since very very very long

It was on Amethera Outback Land #64 the one west of Timbesha TP

PS: found also Blaus, Cumb, Dianum, Iron, Frigulite, Lanorium, Alferix, Gold, Lumis, Lyta, Typo, Force Nexus, Oil, Sweetstuff and Angelic on the same LA but somehow I think a resource border goes through the LA because the resources on East part are not the same than on the West part

Hi,

adding for #35, enmat only, I got:

Magerian, Crude, Growth, Alice, Garcen

and just enough to pay a part pf the bombs - no nice place IMHO.

Have fun!

Eudoria Sektor 44:

Crude, Melchi, Garcen, Energized Crystal

Area 52 Eudo : Erionite

Area 4
62PED Azur Pearls find

On the whole another very useful and interesting thread for miners :yay:

Oooh and i almost forgot!

I got my first global of 2034PED narcasium stone east of zychon citadel in area 44

So apart from that i cant find any other anomalies :scratch2:

Area 16 has pretty lots of oil in the North and East, I'll see if there's still oil in the middle and South of the area.

Area 49 Eudo : Iolite

A quick update, the new Eudoria map has just arrived to me from Stave.

I have to spend a bit of time customising it for the mining maps but it is on it's way :)

I'm going to close this thread for the time being so I don't have duplicate sources of data and run the risk of missing something.

The new Eudoria mapping system should be released later today and I will update this thread with the details. Amethera will follow a day or so after I get the new map (I don't have an ETA for this at the moment but will post as soon as I know).

So if you have any mining data that you wish to add, please hold onto it for the time being until the new maps are released.

The data in the thread is still valid, however the way that we will be presenting it in the future will be different.

Eudoria Mapping Now In This Thread

Last edited:
Amethera mapping now in this thread

This thread can now be finally closed out.

Status
Back