Issue with ScreenShots and New Client

Aegyen

Old
Society
Geriatrics Anonymous
Aegyan Myner See
Hi,

First off, thanks for the new client, I love this utility, and appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining it.

Small issue with the new client, however. I was happily taking screenshots last night to provide visual data to submit a bug report to MA, and discovered this morning, a gotcha... :eek: When you take screenshots, they are being automatically dated with todays date, and this causes them to be overwritten, by the next screenshot. Not a huge issue, as, had I been aware of it beforehand, I could just manually rename each one, but... :laugh:

Just a heads up, so if anyone goes to do something like this, or, is on a particularly hot streak of globals, hofs, and ath's :rolleyes: and doesnt want to lose that uber screenie, be sure to rename each one as you go!

Hi,

First off, thanks for the new client, I love this utility, and appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining it.

Small issue with the new client, however. I was happily taking screenshots last night to provide visual data to submit a bug report to MA, and discovered this morning, a gotcha... :eek: When you take screenshots, they are being automatically dated with todays date, and this causes them to be overwritten, by the next screenshot. Not a huge issue, as, had I been aware of it beforehand, I could just manually rename each one, but... :laugh:

Just a heads up, so if anyone goes to do something like this, or, is on a particularly hot streak of globals, hofs, and ath's :rolleyes: and doesnt want to lose that uber screenie, be sure to rename each one as you go!

The print screen issue is something im aware of.. Regarding the global/hof screenshot.. it will have "Mob - Value - Date" ... so.. shouldent overwrite as "easily" :D

Back