SGA items - clues & discussion

ALEXANDER

Elite
RO ALEX ALEXANDER
SGA items revealed

First Aid Kits

First Aid Kits are used to replenish health points when damage is sustained through PvP combat or hunting. These kits will have a unique combination of a fast heal rate with low skill requirements. They will also be 'unlimited,' which means they can be repaired and reused indefinitely. These items will most likely end up in the US$15000 to US$30000 market value range.

entropia-online-20090828110630017-000.jpg

1. Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

2. Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: My treasure is not that of my home. My home is a new one; my treasure is not.

--Armor Sets -- Unlimited Sets (Can be repaired indefinitely)

Male and female versions of the following armors will be available. Each armor set is made up of seven parts. Each part may be looted separately. Estimate market values for a complete male set are provided. Complete female sets are usually about 30% cheaper.

entropia-online-20090828110636158-000.jpg

1. Angel Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$4000
* Angel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult.
* Angel Foot Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Angel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition
* Angel Harness, Second Golden Age Edition
* Angel Helmet, Second Golden Age Edition
* Angel Shin Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Angel Thigh Guards, Second Golden Age Edition

2. Sentinel Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$5000
* Sentinel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Sentinel Foot Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Sentinel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.
* Sentinel Harness, Second Golden Age Edition
* Sentinel Helmet, Second Golden Age Edition
* Sentinel Shin Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Sentinel Thigh Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
3. Supremacy Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$10000
Clue: I am like the bee, stingy. I am like the sun, painful. I am like the autumn leaf, bitter. Do not forget I warned you.
* Supremacy Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Foot Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Harness, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Helmet, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Shin Guards, Second Golden Age Edition
* Supremacy Thigh Guards, Second Golden Age Edition

Weapons
Some of the most sought after weapons will be once more available during the Second Golden Age. All will be unlimited items meaning they can be repaired and reused indefinitely.

entropia-online-20090828110611596-000.jpg

1. Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Carbine with estimated market value of US$20000
Clue: My sister was a famous TV celeb.
2. DOA Foeripper, Second Golden Age Edition
BLP Carbine with estimated market value US$15000
Clue: Once, my monarch stood first in the fourth file.
3. Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Pistol with estimated market value of US$17000
Clue: Here is the key to my secret: OTTFFSS. The next letter tells who I am.
4. Improved Omegaton M2870, Second Golden Age Edition
Pistol with estimated market value of US$6000

Tools

These are premier mining tools for prospecting on Calypso.

1. Genesis Star Earth Excavator/Extractor, Second Golden Age Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I thought there was 1 found in EU.

Looks like or a bad joke or MA using third party to get this info out.

Stats are not bad though.

since the items clearly have other specs, they should be considered NEW items and be showed up in the discovery tab

Eeeh... is this a joke? If it is true it seems like MA (again) want new players find the new items rather than the old... not sure what I feel about that. Sure they should use it in marketing but don't leave us out...

/Oz

I was under the impression that the items that will drop during SGA would be totally unique ?

1 whole miningtool mentioned.....weeeee:silly2:

And it seems that once again FPC has problems getting their stuff totally together when it comes to arranging a decent event with first class info ?

I was under the impression that the items that will drop during SGA would be totally unique ?

And it seems that once again FPC has problems getting their stuff totally together when it comes to arranging a decent event with first class info ?

Kinda what i was thinking....nice that some old school items like the mod fap etc will drop again (i am guessing, one of each of the top ones). But still something amazingly new would be much better imao.

Rgds

Ace

Ummm the imp mkII stats show its blp and a range of 27.5m. Its exactly same stats as foeripper - guess there was a messup with that one.

^^

yeah 1 tools for miners.... come on......

The list says top 10, not "a complete list of all the SGA items, haha miners". Press releases are nothing new folks, how is that a "fail"?

People have been saying for a long time that MA needs to advertise more, they do, and the community jumps on them for it.

/sigh

The list says top 10, not "a complete list of all the SGA items, haha miners". Press releases are nothing new folks, how is that a "fail"?

because we find out from untrusted sources with incorrect information (see weapons status in some images)

Get used to the media not being 100% correct.

Just thought Id be pointing out that the article says this is the top 10 items of the SGA drops, not the only things that will drop. ;)

MM solved ::p
wont tell tho but it will be figured out soon enoguh

Well I must say, if this is accurate and if MA chose to embed the info that gives you the best chance to loot each item, inside riddles, then i'm all for it!

I think it's a great idea and yes i'm biased. For once, it's not about how big your pistol is, but how smart your brain is! Seems some specific areas/mobs were chosen to carry the items, possibly a combination of both for some items, meaning the odds of just having a lucky hit are dramatically reduced.

Oh and for the HIGH IQ people who can unravel these, please use your brain just those few steps further and DON'T post your findings in a public area please, let those who have the wisdom reap the rewards!

MWAH, nice going MA! :D

***Edit*** I fixed my BAD, just woke up, no coffee and cookies yet, spelling/grammar :D

Last edited:
MM solved ::p
wont tell tho but it will be figured out soon enoguh

Estophyl?

Starts with E and has eight letters, that's the best I could come up with

entitys will drop mod merc.

e n t

Each letter stands for the first letter of the corresponding spot in the answer. o-one,

YEAH IM A SPOILER

entitys will drop mod merc.

e n t

Each letter stands for the first letter of the corresponding spot in the answer. o-one,

YEAH IM A SPOILER

Or it's Cersumon, that looks a lot more like the Tolkien Ents :wtg:

It's a joke -______-''

MA hasn't said anything..

So IGN just 'borrowed' MA's trademarks?

7th of 7, arching the sky refers to the paleides cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters. One of the brightest stars in this cluster is called ATLAS. Mobs with 2 legs on Atlas Island?

:)

there are 2 tools actualy :p

I've been around for almost 3 years now and have nothing to show for it. Now I get my hopes up and find out that there are only 2 tools for miners?! Again, the miners get ganked. I guess it is about time I switch professions.

I see a hard times for argonautes, fouls and molisks. But what a fap to drop

7th of 7, arching the sky refers to the paleides cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters. One of the brightest stars in this cluster is called ATLAS. Mobs with 2 legs on Atlas Island?

:)

Good observation, but i don't think thats accurate. The 7th star of the Pleiades Cluster is the dimmest of them all, in fact during some accounts throughout history its not even observed. Atlas is not this 7th start which vanishes and appears throughout the ages.

But a very good observation :D I give you EFD for that :D

***Edit*** Did some googling and the 7th star is Merope, the riddle clearly states the 7th of the 7. Arranging them alphabetically by name (the 7 in the 7) lands atlas as A, being 1 - it cannot fit anyway :D.

Last edited:
The Foeripper clue seems to refer to a chessboard, with the white queen standing first in file 4.

So, does that mean we are to look for knights (equus) or something that looks like bishops (ituma)? Any other representations of pawns or rooks?

the supremacy armor will drop from kingfisher...... ;)

Back