Info: Autoklicker invented for VU 10.0. It really works!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
After many hours, I manage to invent an autoklicker who works with
VU 10.0! I´ve tried it and it really works!

I call it "The mouse"-klicker!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You can buy the "Mouse"-klicker from me for 500 Efd! (The mouse you have to buy yourself!)

All the best! Hotte

ROFLMAO

That pic is wayyy too funny.

gave me a good laugh.

do you supply the mouse as well? =p

haha

This is a good thing. Crafters can craft more, so they buy more loots so miners and hunters can hunt more. Plus Mickey could use the work out. He's got a beer gut from all the cheese and ale. :smirk:

Autoclicker...??

Sorry I dont get it....:scratch2:

After many hours, I manage to invent an autoklicker who works with
VU 10.0! I´ve tried it and it really works!

Show us the video of when you tried it... that should be really funny!

lol

so for more clicking / min I have to add extra mouse?

Oh my. lmao

Where can i get one? How much does it cost me?
can it be shipped over night? i have 25 peds for it .. :laugh:

hm can I order other designs on the clicker part? :scratch2:

Watch out so that hamster doesnt get RSI and sue you ;)

I'm deffenatly stealing that image. Classic!
:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tested in RELICS and it works really well, provided its not matingseason for the energysource !

I's just like to point out that there is a serious flaw in the design of the mouse clicker.... The gearing displayed will not allow for the smooth rotation of the mouse wheel and, depending upon which direction the mouse runs, will either hit the keyboard and stay there or will rotate backwards and hit the mouse wheel. In either scenario, the mouse wheel stops and the mouse leaves...:laugh:

Now... If you could train the mouse to take 5 steps forward and 5 steps back... That's a different story.... :wtg:

Muahauhauhau!

I hope its not one of the server hamsters u got in that wheel!

/Hulle

Dear SB2. My design works even if the mouse runs in one direction! What you dont see so good in my drawing is the little metalthing, called "The Poink". "The Poink" makes the "finger" go up and down! All the best! Hotte

ROFL that is soo funny :yay::yay:

see all pll still kan have a good laugh even with bad loots :p

ps: that pic made my day

+rep

Weee =)

A question ? How can it be moving up and down when the rod is fitting in the middle of the wheel ;) ?

Weee =)

A question ? How can it be moving up and down when the rod is fitting in the middle of the wheel ;) ?

I belive the designer didn't want eanyone to copy his design... therefor he made the "official" releas flawed so anyone trying to copy it whould fail ;)

:laugh: after mouse dies can I get new ones from you and how much for it?

Dear Mice! Your question is not bad! But the thing is! where the Rod ("finger") is fitting, there is a small devise, called "The Flourk", (its hard to see in my drawing)! "The Flourk" makes it move up and down! I've invented "The Flourk" myself!
And Arthurs! Im sorry, but as I said, I sell "The Mouseklicker" without mouse!

All the best! Hotte :)

Last edited:
Dear Mice! Your question is not bad! But the thing is! where the Rod ("finger") is fitting, there is a small devise, called "The Flourk", (its hard to see in my drawing)! "The Flourk" makes it move up and down! I've invented "The Flourk" myself!
And Arthurs! Im sorry, but as I said, I sell "The Mouseklicker" without mouse!

All the best! Hotte :)

Oh my dear Hotte, I now realize my mistake. I knew you had some "secret" component not showing in the picture, silly me !

Its a very very neat device, I would like to place an order for 2 (incase one breaks) if I can get it with a hairy finger ?

And to make things clear: I have nothing to do with the mouse, mice, rodent talk in this topic. Its just a coincident.

Youre a nice man, Mice!
Of course you can buy 2 "Mouse-klickers". Just Donate 1000 Efd, and I´ll send them to you! And I´ll make a hairy finger for you! ;)

All the best! Hotte

Dear Hotte!!

Heya!

Ive bought 16 mices now & ive sent 8 over to youre place by my speciall designd "the blox" Its a great thing with holes on the sides & weels, & a speciall training bike called "the bickex" & cheese inside.....u will see:) Ive really been doing alot of new thingys.....(its all becouse of u Hotte....since ive taking those nice therapy hours with u ingame)

Love zyyk ps. did u sent me the autoclicker? ds

Dear, zyyk! Oh, you make very happy!
Yes of course I´ve send 8 "Mouse-klickers" to you! They should be at your place tomorrow! Keep on the work, zyyk!

All the best! Hotte

Back