Guess the sound, win $2000!

3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
yah this has nothing to do with EU or EF, but i thought it was interesting.... and would be cool if one of you guys won... we can discuss is here even, split the loot in peds?

www.mysecretsound.com

for an idea of how it works, look at the past results.

my best guess so far... haven't listened to it too intently yet, is him picking up a microphone and blowing into it, then moving the microphone away from his mouth.

:scratch2:

you guys can do better i'm sure ;)

I am too lazy to sign up just to guess, so... I would just write it here.

Maybe we can work something out? xD Haha.

My guesses are a tape recorder, an old type writer, or someone blowing their mouths on a piece of paper and pretending they are ripping it? xD

hmmm

i hear a liquid at the beginning....

guy wearing a headset microphone picks up and then drinks from a waterbottle, after drinking guy exhales through his nose into the microphone, and then ends by licking his lips.

the guesses are supposed to be exact if you read the previous correct answers :)

i'm going to submit that one and see what happens, if i win... anyone who partakes in the discussion and/or posts a serious guess will get a share of the prize :)

dont think its a water bottle either.... this has more of a dunk sound then a splash that a water bottle would make :confused:

Back