#10 being lame

Kiriku Surgun

Stalker
Heavely eddited °/

Maybe it is just me,
Since there are no TP chips we cannot go where we would like atm.
meaning if you die somewhere near (UI died in a other LA ffs) you might revive on a LA.

I must first kill a shit load of mobs before you can leave.

WTG MA for letting other people rob my money I would like to PLAY with!

Either get us our MF back or put a TP on every LA §

(happens to be that LA owners CANNOT change their tax rates, so thats bad luck, pointing my finger away from #10 towards MA)

Last edited:
Just the question if the guy actually logged in and knows the situation, rather blame MA for it ;)

can't you contact MA support and ask if they can move your avatar to some TP instead?

I'm already gone, but yeah I can blame MA for not completing the game, but I think a LA owner has also their responsibilities, I see it as exploiting missing features.

Sure you will get some cash from people who stumble into your LA, but if you want some respect, either lower maturity-density or tax for those who are having troubles.

And I always react more fierce than the avarage person I know, anyways at least LA#10 lost a potential customer.. so be it, take the money and be proud of yourself

Its a risk for noob to wander so far from TP... Dont complain he paid for LA and he want money nothing bad on this...

Pecka jsut dont post anything in the rest of your life in any of my threads again ty

Last edited:
Reactions: EMW
Well the taxes on this LA were that high before VU10.

Without landmanagement implement yet, can Landowners lower taxes atm at all?

Well the taxes on this LA were that high before VU10.

Without landmanagement implement yet, can Landowners lower taxes atm at all?

Yep. How's that foot taste Kiriku?

Maybe it is just me, I feel robbed by Lee Zhorgul Salmon.
meaning if you die somewhere near (UI died in a other LA ffs) you might revive on a LA.

The taxes are 5.5 and 7.5 for LA#10 I think it is outragous because I cannot choose to leave, I must first kill a shit load of mobs with stupid tax.

If all things are implented, I wil NEVER go to your stupid LA instead I would rather empty your rippoff LA to a distant place so you will have no income at all :mad:

WTG MA for letting other greedy people rob my money I would like to PLAY with! GJ for letting the options open

Since VU 10 landowners can't change taxes, at least thats how it was yesterday, i doubt it changed because there was no patch since then. So what you imply, that the landowner raised taxes to take advantage of the current situation, might be wrong.

In that light and considering that this info is on EF anyway, the language of your post is even more inappropriate (lame, robbed, rippoff ...).

Would i like to pay 5.5/7.5% taxes? Certainly not, and thats why i avoid it. If i don't manage to avoid it I have failed, not the landowner.

Pecka jsut dont post anything in the rest of your life in any of my threads again ty

Or maybe don't start ill-informed and badmouthing threads if you can't stand the opinions and replies of other people? Not that i mind, but as i see that often lately (ala "don't post in my thread if you don't agree with me"), you might consider to just write your threads on a sheet of paper and hide it! This way you could avoid dealing with other people opinions. :)

I would have put 100% tax if I had a land like that :D

As a beginner, you may find it very difficult to escape a land-area. Do not worry! There are ways.

If you wish to do it by yourself, try to look at your map (press M) and locate the closest edge. This may be the best way, but if it is not the easiest, feel free to pick another direction as well.

Now, start running in that direction. If a mob starts to chase you, immediatly chase direction, but also go 45 degrees to another direction. In other words, suppose you are running west, change directions to northwest or southwest. Keep running, untill you die.

You will revive at the same area. Now, run the same direction again, west, in our example. The mob that ran after you, will most likely now be far away and chase you again, so you can keep running west untill you are out. If not, just do the same things, and eventually you will get out.

Of course, such a thing can take a while, and especially as a beginner on planet calypso, you may feel ashamed for being in such a situation. But, these things happen to everyone sometimes. So, just for beginners like you, there is a society that can help as well, the Calypso Rescue Team. You can find their website-address here on the forum, or use google to find them.

Have fun on Planet Calypso!

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahah ...........aaaaaaaaahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
+rep lol

+rep to Wody

Hahahaha
:lolup:

Its not like im a total noob, got apis- bear +5b Hit ability 46

and about pecka
we were in a fight and he is calling me names now so screw him I dont care..

Yes you are right if LA owners cannot change their taxes, I did not know I have not enough money to buy one. That was an assumption I made, is that strange? I don't think so..
For that we might aim the vinger at MA once again:rolleyes:

That was an assumption I made, is that strange? I don't think so..

Nah it is not strange. It is just that in my opinion the number of posts and threads with bashing, bathmouthing, whining, accusing, swearing and whatnot based on pure assumption and not on any facts or knowledge got out af hand lately (not talking about VU10, that was to expect, but since quite some time).

And it might just be me, but it seems it's pretty much always the same people posting this way and usually rather ill-informed.

Anyway, not a big deal, i am sure you gonna apology to this landowner guy (that i don't know btw.) for calling him / his landarea lame, a rippoff, greedy, robber based on an wrong assumption and everything is fine again.

Of course if you will not, now that would be really strange. Because... I can't imagine you demand responsibility from an virtual landarea owern for his taxing behaviour if you can't take responsibility for your own words on an forum. :)

Nah it is not strange. It is just that in my opinion the number of posts and threads with bashing, bathmouthing, whining, accusing, swearing and whatnot based on pure assumption and not on any facts or knowledge got out af hand lately (not talking about VU10, that was to expect, but since quite some time).

You are absolutely right here, I always get upset when someone is spreading rumors without the facts to back it up.
It is my bad that I have not thought about the possibility that I am playing a game that works for 50% and that tax was not implented yet.
Best scenario was first checking whether it is possible and if the tax rates were like this before VU10.. my bad.

And I am also sorry for the bad words I use, seems to me I am ahving a hard time controlling anger atm. In fact lately I have having that problem :D Not something to be proud of and it is not fun I know.

Let´s just hope that the wise people on the forum can see through that. In time it will all be better.

+rep :), maybe you want to ask an mod to close the thread.

However, i also think the revival borders are not made too smart considering we can't MF TP atm. Like often it is not one issue but the sum off more issues that MA seem to overlook and that (understandable) upsets player.

Foo? What do you mean? Is that an English saying :laugh:

Yeah, my apologies, I figured it was a wider spread saying. Basically, when you "put your foot in your mouth" metaphorically translates to "jumping to a conclusion without all of the facts".

Nothing personal :)

it is unfortunate to get stuck in a LA...It's happened to me too and I wish MA would get tp back for us all...should have been one of their top priorities!

Heavely eddited °/

Maybe it is just me,

I must first kill a shit load of mobs before you can leave.

WTG MA for letting other people rob my money I would like to PLAY with!

Either get us our MF back or put a TP on every LA §

(happens to be that LA owners CANNOT change their tax rates, so thats bad luck, pointing my finger away from #10 towards MA)

Ehm... dont like it? dont play it. Wait until they will add tp chips and other missing stuff, they are working on this. I cant stand these silly threads where peeps like u cry for nothing. This is my My opinion

Ehm... dont like it? dont play it. Wait until they will add tp chips and other missing stuff, they are working on this. I cant stand these silly threads where peeps like u cry for nothing. This is my My opinion

Thanks for your opinion.
Well I hope you end up in a max spider spawn and then CTD and loose your mobs because of fap lag, oh and when you CTD the GD next to you loots SGA as well though boy you are.

You should be happy with people complaining about this game since if no one tell what is wrong all is ok...

I hate those stupid people who things they are all that and just don´t seem to get what people moves.. Dont get me wrong, I do not whine, I complain. Big difference

Thanks for your opinion.
Well I hope you end up in a max spider spawn and then CTD and loose your mobs because of fap lag, oh and when you CTD the GD next to you loots SGA as well though boy you are.

You should be happy with people complaining about this game since if no one tell what is wrong all is ok...

I hate those stupid people who things they are all that and just don´t seem to get what people moves.. Dont get me wrong, I do not whine, I complain. Big difference

I understand you but u must know that it is still not finished and u can just simply log off and wait until they add VU 10.1 or 10.2 than play whitout any problems.

Yes very true

BUT

It is a bit sad, because MA tells me to hunt NOW and new people should join ASAP to get the one shot of their Entropian life, so it does feel kind of being !!!!! by MA once again.
And yeah, I log in just a few minutes perhaps an hour lately each day, I do not mind taking a break again from EU.
The feeling of not able to be part of this is kind of nasty, it is funny because I can run it on very high and some people can´t even log in ;)
Bad timing for a part of the community to launch the SGA at this point, does not matter wheter it will last until Xmas.

Thats one perspective, clearing your mind, saying hi and
the development and progress is very interesting I think. Those things make me want to log in lately.

Yes very true

BUT

It is a bit sad, because MA tells me to hunt NOW and new people should join ASAP to get the one shot of their Entropian life, so it does feel kind of being !!!!! by MA once again.
And yeah, I log in just a few minutes perhaps an hour lately each day, I do not mind taking a break again from EU.
The feeling of not able to be part of this is kind of nasty, it is funny because I can run it on very high and some people can´t even log in ;)
Bad timing for a part of the community to launch the SGA at this point, does not matter wheter it will last until Xmas.

Thats one perspective, clearing your mind, saying hi and
the development and progress is very interesting I think. Those things make me want to log in lately.

Well you are right.. If i were MA i would rather wait until EU upgraded and then start SGA :)

Thanks for your opinion.

Its not only mobs, you can also login to find yourself in the middle of a lootable pvp.

Back