! armed Avatar's ???????

MoFo

Alpha
Society
WildD3amons
Foxy Queen Cleopatra
Hi there, the past day or 2 i have seen a number of avatars running around with only 1 arm :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, i don't think this could be my setting as they all seem to be fine. has anyone else see this happen ???????

Last edited:
Well, I have seen my own avatar running about with what appears to be one arm....

HOWEVER.... this occurs when running with a pistol in the relaxed postion, not the ready postion. Apparently, someone at MA decided it would be cool if we carried our pistol in our right hand, and held our left hand behind our backs while running. Personally, I think it looks ridiculous, :rolleyes: even if we COULD see that arm behind the back clearly.

It's actually a bug that mainly seems to happen when reviving at the terminal. As soon as the avatar takes action, means to puts something into his / her hands he /she's fine again, no worries ;)

i just thought it looked a bit freaky seeing this and didn't no if it was just me. MA and there silly bugs

hey, just wondering, did anybody see my arm laying around somewhere? I sort of misplaced it, when I wanted to pretend-play a one armed bandit.

yeah i think i may have seen it on the beach at Cape Corinth..

Hi there, the past day or 2 i have seen a number of avatars running around with only 1 arm :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, i don't think this could be my setting as they all seem to be fine. has anyone else see this happen ???????

Hi, I haven't noticed this one, seen invisible creatures, mostly when they run downhill. Moving past them in the direction they came from mostly solves this.

I have noticed that the laser pistoleer uses an odd animtion.
When I shoot my Korss H400 (L), my avatar moves her upper body back two times. One time when she shoots, one time when the weapon reloads. :laugh:

yeah i have seen the mobs bug too, not to sure bout shooting tho hmmmm

this is like left 4 dead EU version woot !

Don worry MoFo an armless bug:)

this is what it looks like ^^

this is what it looks like ^^

Lol he aint armless see his arm behind his back ...(L) hand jutting out near (R) hand...he's just bluffin ya :D

You'll see legs go next 'cause it's costing that much to play ;)

hey, just wondering, did anybody see my arm laying around somewhere? I sort of misplaced it, when I wanted to pretend-play a one armed bandit.

Someone give the man a hand to get him started :laugh:

when they running past you, you can't see there arm so looks like just one arm :)

Back