"FREE" Gold Card Offer! - my story

siXx

Provider
Society
BG t r o p i a - General
Garry siXx Callevra
Hey all,
I`ve decided to ask if any of you have had a problem like this?
There is almost a year I am trying to receive a free GC as per the offer available in EU website... and every time they say they have sent it, but it never reaches my home... not just that, I have requested from them and they(support) were kind enough to approve my request for sending it to my work address , where I receive post from all over the world and also sites like eBay etc.... I never had a lost package!!! Also both of the addresses I gave are in the center of the town I live... which by coincidence is a European Capital (since 2 years ago, but thats not the case ;) ) .
I can not believe that this mystic GC had been lost in the post 4 times already sent to two different addresses.
AND at the end I am forced to pay for my FREE GC !!?! its not the 150 ped ... its a principle meter. Many companies would of send the item FOC with tracking number just because thats how you have to treat a regular customer that have patiently waited a whole 1 year to receive his loyalty bonus :eek:

Its just not right....

History for support case 163233

2009-06-08 08:25 You wrote:

Hello,

sorry to bother you again for 4th time in the past year, but I still haven't received my Gold Card!

QUOTE:
"Hi,

We sent the package from us at 2009-02-24 15:57:25 to the address you specified in the earlier case.

You have not received it yet?

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

I patiently wait even more than 8 weeks, after each support case.
Any chance I will have the opportunity to use one in future ?
Please let me know!
Kind Regards
Georgi /siXx/

2009-06-09 15:42 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Since the parcels are not arriving we can only send you another one by registered mail. Do you want us to send you the gold card kit by registered mail?

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

2009-06-10 07:04 You wrote:

Hello,
and you will charge me for that, right ?
As far as I remember from previous cases, I will have to give you 150 ped for registered mail, is that still the case?
Best Regards
Georgi

2009-06-10 14:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Georgi,

As per our website yes, the fee is still 150 peds for registered mail. If you decided you want it by registered mail kindly request via our website.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

...any comments , suggestions or a story of a similar case are appreciated...!

Regards

HISTORY OF ALL MY SUPPORT CASES REGARDING THIS:

Case Id Category Created Updated State
163233 Gold Card 2009-06-08 08:25 2009-06-10 14:33 Closed
160889 Gold Card 2009-04-16 12:28 2009-04-19 20:39 Closed
157051 Gold Card 2009-02-05 15:44 2009-02-23 22:54 Closed

149890 Gold Card 2008-09-18 08:56 2008-09-23 11:56 Closed
144614 Gold Card 2008-06-17 07:20 2008-06-24 13:49 Closed
142566 Gold Card 2008-05-29 15:14 2008-05-30 20:41 Closed

They seems to be enough through the time... don't they?

Regards

I never really trust the mail. Anything really important has to arrive via registred mail. Often happened to me that something did not arrive, until I moved to another part in town. Does not matter which country, some people working at the mail offices really do not care much if you get all your mail or not.

Only solution would maybe be to file an official complaint at your local mail office, sometimes wonders do happen :D

Would really spend those 150PED for the registred mail and have the security of the GC, MA can not be blamed if there is a a problem on your end.

Suggestion : Pay the 150 ped to send it via registered mail. ;)

For me no problem at all getting the GC, but I have another story about the GC. The offer to get a FREE GC is when you have deposited 5000 PED. About a year ago I got a 6700 PED HOF and a few days after that I got the offer for get a free GC. On that day I had not deposited 5000 PED yet.

Anyway, I hope you get your GC soon.

Sounds fishy that each time MA send a GC to your address that it gets lost. I dont think you are saying MA is not sending them to you. In that case then problem is with the mail in between Sweden and Bulgaria. I cant see what MA can do about dodgy thieving people that steal your post. Sorry to see that you have had a bad experience.

have to say i think its pretty reasonable to try 4 times then decide thats enough. mind you, they could have sent it reistered themselves after the second and probably saved them, but thats in hindsight.

Sounds fishy that each time MA send a GC to your address that it gets lost. I dont think you are saying MA is not sending them to you. In that case then problem is with the mail in between Sweden and Bulgaria. I cant see what MA can do about dodgy thieving people that steal your post. Sorry to see that you have had a bad experience.

I think you just got my point... as I already said... I havent lost any package before , including those with electronics/equipment even knifes(rgular mail sent)... bought from US, UK, China and so on via internet... As I said its not the problem in the 150 ped. I just dont feel that all the guilt is in the post office.

and yes... I mean it because, it would be cheaper for them to send it with tracking number, at least on the 3rd time, than sending it 4 times via regular mail.. I am not sure but the GC itself should have a value also, am I not right? And where have you seen MA choosing the more expensive for them option :eek: I know I havent :rolleyes:

I also put the blame on the post office the first 2 times...

have to say i think its pretty reasonable to try 4 times then decide thats enough. mind you, they could have sent it reistered themselves after the second and probably saved them, but thats in hindsight.

ohh yes... it would save them money... if they sent it 4 times as they say of course... but it wouldnt, if they sent it only 1 or 2 times and than gave up doing it ;) But its not the first time I see MA acting not logical so I wont be surprised :rolleyes:

Suggestion : Pay the 150 ped to send it via registered mail. ;)

We all know that I dont have other option so.... but as I said it is a principal meter ... its always the easiest way to get what you want by wasting your money here and there...

By the way gratz for winning the picture contest..great screenie ;)

I have one more question ...

Can anyone that paid 250 ped for his GC tell if got it by registered mail or regular ?

I ask because if you get it by regular and you dont receive it.. you have to pay 150 ped more ?

But if you get it with registered... and than there is a FREE GC Offer.. shouldnt you get the same thing for free... which includes the same service for free?
at least thats how loyalty bonuses work in my Company...

i got my card via normal mail

and it worked the first time :scratch2:

i got mine in less than a week thru normal mail
( used the free GC offer )

4 times in row..?

Got mine in 4-5 days by regular mail
(I live in Lithuania capital), @2008.04
Must be a problem in post office; use
registered delivery option for tracking.

wow....4 times...:eek:

wow....4 times...:eek:

yeah... but what can I do when in our post offices are working dizzy , drugged pigeons only... of course MA did all they could to cure them..but meh.. noone can help them :laugh::laugh::rolleyes:

Can anyone that paid 250 ped for his GC tell if got it by registered mail or regular ?

I paid for my Gold Card - and it made its way from Sweden to Australia in a remarkably short period of time.

It was sent by ordinary mail, not registered mail.

I'm reminded of the wedding present that I sent to my brother overseas some years ago, that didn't turn up until he went to his local post office and told them he was filing an insurance claim for it ... at which point the postal clerk went out the back and 'found' it.

I suggest if you have failed to receive an item sent by mail on 4 occasions, you pay for registered mail delivery, so that the package can be tracked while in transit. After all, the Gold Card would look to a scanner a bit like a credit card.

I would really like to know what the post office says? Or did I miss it somewhere?

I got my GC for the free offer, and if I remember right it took just a couple days to arrive.

all i can say is pay them right away and finally have a protected account, you will regret it if anything wrong happens just cause you didnt want to pay 15$ for something you were meant to get for free, thats still 10$ cheaper.

On my side it took 3 days if i remember right..

Geez 4 lost card, maybe the postman plays and saving all the card reader lol

I would really like to know what the post office says? Or did I miss it somewhere?

I got my GC for the free offer, and if I remember right it took just a couple days to arrive.

they say they can not do anything if I dont give them a tracking number. But they also said they didnt recieved anything for my address after a short check... either they lie or someone else ;)

all i can say is pay them right away and finally have a protected account, you will regret it if anything wrong happens just cause you didnt want to pay 15$ for something you were meant to get for free, thats still 10$ cheaper.

On my side it took 3 days if i remember right..

Geez 4 lost card, maybe the postman plays and saving all the card reader lol

with a risk to second myself for second time:scratch2:... its not about the 15$

I have a friend that lives 1 block from me... he got it for 4-5 days from the first time...

I paid for my card a while before the free offer and it came in a week I think. It was fast enough anyhow. At any cost, free or 200PED or whatever it is worth having for the peace of mind alone!

they say they can not do anything if I dont give them a tracking number. But they also said they didnt recieved anything for my address after a short check... either they lie or someone else ;)

:scratch2:
That sounds very strange...
It get's registered if you don't receive mail ?

:scratch2:
That sounds very strange...
It get's registered if you don't receive mail ?

No it doesnt... the tracking number is used to know for sure where the package is and cant be lost (thats why you pay more)... but if the guy from the post office is nice, he can check if anything.. anything at all came to them for a certain address(if it was given to the postman to bring it to me)..if it wasnt given to a postman...there is no record of it(in case no tracking number is applicable) ..Literary , this checked if the postman stolen it or it was stolen before that from the guys in the office..... or the more reliable version - IT HAVEN'T BEEN SENT AT ALL :rolleyes:

Back