WEEEEEEE! I looted a Mobile Phone!

rofl, if i could give out more rep today i would xD

can you hear me now?

Why you wont answer, been calling you again and again.... :wtg:

Haha nice, but you holding it turned around :laugh:

Gratz! :yay:

I actually looted a messenger. Can you receive email with your phone? ;)

komplex_email_device.jpg

Gratz! Yes I can! ;)

All the best! Hotte :)

New feature with yellow message coming soon "The number you dialed is currently not available. Please call later." :laugh:

lol,

but how cool would it be if you had a device to make voice calls within entropia? I know there is skype and ventrilo, etc. but i mean just calling someone in your FL without external software.

Oh yes I can see it now.... People wandering around everywhere looking like they are talking to themselves....

Oh wait! we do that now!

Blackjack :cowboy:

we need a hands free earpiece so we can hunt and talk at the same time.

"OMG" thats so cool,, Where can i get one of these's........

OMG .. I can see it now .. we will finally get automobiles and some numbskull will run me over in pvp4 while talking on his phone.

Bones

Gratz, now every chatline you typed will be billed as long-distance text-message, charged per bit :D

all good untill

untill you start to get this msg

"the subscriptor you trying to reach is away from a town with signal, maybe in a remote outpost, try dialing later" :laugh:

Was bored last two hours so decided to make a little video to the topic. Thanks to Norbert Falco Gregory and Laisa Coop Cooper, two brave Rising Potentials, for starring and sorry to all others for my bad cutting skills, nevertheless I hope you like it :ahh:

If McCormick has some free hours next week he's very welcome to give me some video making lessons ofc :laugh:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbp_kSg6QE[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and yeah, I modified the lame ML sound a little bit :laugh:

Last edited:

LOL Thats a great video! :)

LOL, thats some good stuff there.

The number you have reached is not in service at this time
There is only one number in service at this time
it is busy
:rolleyes:

ALEXANDER! I cant call you! I´ve lost your number!!

Back