Lucky Akbar Sylphe

(...)
May be i should ask to the last new commer who did a 8k HOF, after 3 little shots with an opallo on a fucking snablesnot male young. ???

*notice that before i emailed Lina, i deposited 2 or 3 times 150€, so around 160$, and during this period i hunted 3 days in a row Troopers and Warriors 05 to 10, but also eviscerators 01 to 03, and not even a global...
the best loot i had was a uber footguard of 34peds F (L), and nothing less above those 34peds...

Are you really sure there are no preferencial treatments honnestly ????.

About the snable mate.... the only thing I can say is ... shit happens... but it was pure TT income so It comes & goes (ofc its handy to skill meanwhile)
Hunting 3 days in a row troopers & warriors doesnt garantees a hof FOR sure or a global.
I dont know how much ped you cycled into the system (spend in armor/ammo/amp/ and other decays) but I can assure you that even on bigger mobs I can go from 2k-5k ped cycled without a global.
Just hang in there, don't waste on that hof pursuit 'cause it'll come mate, trust me.
If you keep doing what is the correct thing, even if the TT return sucks, you'll be "rewarded".
I don't think there is such a thing as "prefencial treatments" each avatar is "born" to be better than others in different stuff. Like Bait could profit on trox's I doubt I can get close to that. The avg TT return on the |_long_| run is about the same to the same players. some throw more MU into the lootpool than others for example (p5a hunter VS XT hunter).
PS: please get back to the game quick so that we can use PMs ;)

May be i should ask to the last new commer who did a 8k HOF, after 3 little shots with an opallo on a fucking snablesnot male young. ???

I know you aren't referring to me there Akbar ;) as I'm neither new nor was it a Snable, but if I was you, with your skills I'd consider camping Drones day in, day out and keep notes on your progress - whether or not you made them public.

I'd suspect you would get your HOF inside a month if you curtailed all other activities in that space of time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/165983-11k-drone.html

Good to see you back anyway, hope things are "on the mend" :)

I know you aren't referring to me there Akbar ;) as I'm neither new nor was it a Snable, but if I was you, with your skills I'd consider camping Drones day in, day out and keep notes on your progress - whether or not you made them public.

I'd suspect you would get your HOF inside a month if you curtailed all other activities in that space of time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/165983-11k-drone.html

Good to see you back anyway, hope things are "on the mend" :)

for drone camping,
with a nice avg dmg/sec setup to allow cycling more peds, you need a bankroll to keep shooting peds to the pool.
A month MIGHT be or not enough. depending on people's loot amplitude (bigger ups and down).
Instead of searching for a hof, search for profit/break even, if you manage to do that, the hof will come on the way ;)

for drone camping,
with a nice avg dmg/sec setup to allow cycling more peds, you need a bankroll to keep shooting peds to the pool.
A month MIGHT be or not enough. depending on people's loot amplitude (bigger ups and down).
Instead of searching for a hof, search for profit/break even, if you manage to do that, the hof will come on the way ;)

Yeah you are right, might take up to 6 months, but sooner or later one is pretty sure to come along. Here is an example of another players first ever HOF:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/156037-3345-drone-its-correct-time.html

Saddly no, i'm not joking, not a single HOF.
i sent an email to ask Marco from an email anser why i never had a HOF,
But he did not answer to me (strange for someone who was the Communication "chief" of the MA Company.

And i sent another email directly to Lina Larsson, (where hopefull i had an anser 3 weeks later).(strangely too when Marco told Mega that FPC would do something for him in the vu10.x.)
Lina assured me that everybody have the same chances,
and suggested me to ask advices to people who are doing HOFs...

*notice that before i emailed Lina, i deposited 2 or 3 times 150€, so around 160$, and during this period i hunted 3 days in a row Troopers and Warriors 05 to 10, but also eviscerators 01 to 03, and not even a global...
the best loot i had was a uber footguard of 34peds F (L), and nothing less above those 34peds...

Are you really sure there are no preferencial treatments honnestly ????.

I suggest you curb your complaining to be honest.

There are ALOT of people here who spend way,way more time and money that you seem to be/have with similar results.

Your obviously not going to hof by sweating, or by globaling a baby mob once a week. Your tracker stats are absolutely nothing short of lethargic, and the fact you think you deserve a "hof" for that kind of ped cycling is lame Imo.

I think you have three alternatives:

If you believe HOFs are down to chance then ...hey that is the way the chips have fallen. Move on .

If you believe that HOFs are allocated ...then the worst possible thing you could do is to contact MA/ FPC ...just keep your head down and your mouth shut and hope that you don't irritate them.

If you believe its based on technique or strategy ...then watch for the strategy and listen to the people who HOF on a regular basis.

Whatever, you believe remember that its a a game ..with real money..but just a game. When is ceases to be a game then its time to log off the game and log into real life :)

Your obviously not going to hof by sweating, or by globaling a baby mob once a week. Your tracker stats are absolutely nothing short of lethargic, and the fact you think you deserve a "hof" for that kind of ped cycling is lame Imo.

Maybe a bit strong but +rep nevertheless.

Imagine a brand new EU-like game in a parallel universe, that has only two players. Let's call them A and S. S has twice as many skills as A, and therefore S hunts mobs with twice the HP as the ones A hunts. In the space of 30 days, S gets 631 globals and A gets 1 global. After that first month the ATH list contains 100 entries from S, and 0 from A. Simple maths tells us that S has a chance 1262 times higher than A of getting the next HOF, so A has been unlucky to a very small extent to not get on the HOF board. Should he complain?

However, S has hunted almost exclusively Daspletors and Osseocollums and his highest loot from those 631 globals is less than 1700 ped. Should he complain?

In summary - we all have something to complain about in this game. I recently went 120+ globals without a HOF and then got a HOF and two ESIs in the same hunt. Yes, the system is screwed but nobody is really benefitting over others.

Forrest :)

Judging from your skillset, I'd say do less scanning, sweating and fapping (no loot from that...), and hunt bigger mobs then snables...

But as others have noted, HoFs means nothing, its just some bells attached to a threshold number, doesn't say jack shit about your returns.

If you got all those skills without depositing, you've been doing really well.

Over the years Akbar has engaged in a number of activities - including hunting some mid range / uber mobs for extended periods of time. I know that his view that he has been unlucky is based on many, many years of gameplay not his last few months.

Yes - it is clear from his skills that he tends to focus on 'efficient' game play which gathers skills but not HOFs.

I don't think he expects to HOF while sweating :laugh:

But it is a fair expectation to HOF at some point (given the duration of his gameplay).

He has been unlucky. I got a 2.5 HoF on a snarkshot with half the skills. I got 4-5 HoF's mining before CGA. I got a longu HoF (small one) in 2 weeks camping longu. I got a 500+ped hof with an esi on revive killing falx. I got a 415Ped ambu in my ambu hunting phase,
I got a big bunch of globals, still I'm half a level away from coolness. Have I not been "lucky"?

All I say is, that it's hard to place yourself in another person if you start out with you own experience in game. Everybody has his/her own playing style; and some for some unexplainable reason get screwed; while others lose peds only very slow.
:twocents:

I would make a suggestion with attributes like those i would concentrate on mining...those are really good and will help you hit something very nice..and i would suggest using a nice orefinder and an amp maybe 103 or so.Might wanna try mining enmatter also amped i bet you would hit a nice one with arouns a 105 enmatter amp and a finder suited to your skill in that.GL and try to mine.

I suggest you curb your complaining to be honest.

There are ALOT of people here who spend way,way more time and money that you seem to be/have with similar results.

Your theory is seriously lacking. Somewhere he must have gained the skills and the attributes from. So either he spent a lot of time and therefore less money (turnover) cycling on low level mobs or he spent a lot of money and less of time on hunting higher level mobs for a certain period of time.

Telling about a players activity from the last four years or what I know from the last 20 globals on Entropia Tracker... (I'm concerned about Ali's suggestion about shutting down the player statistics on Entropiatracker on some other thread at this point)... is kind of weak tho.

Seriously, could you try to be nice, at least one time in your life that we could call an unique event then? Your recent bitching on others through several threads makes me sick.

I would make a suggestion with attributes like those i would concentrate on mining...those are really good and will help you hit something very nice..and i would suggest using a nice orefinder and an amp maybe 103 or so.Might wanna try mining enmatter also amped i bet you would hit a nice one with arouns a 105 enmatter amp and a finder suited to your skill in that.GL and try to mine.

That's a good idea too. Just the issue that mining seems to be a bit nerved, except the uberloots atm. So perhaps he should wait with this a bit :)

Grabbing an Apis + Dante or something similar for Laser Weaponry Technologies, a (L) set of some kind of martial or similar and doing small araneatroxes, hogglos or something like that should do too to get a HoF in time.

Seriously Tiger, I know we have had our arguments lately but but Binfordw is right here and you are most def barking up the wrong tree. We dropped it.. how bout you?

I honestly think people are starting to make these threads just to see if MA is watching lol. If it works,more power to you I suppose.
But you have to look at it from all angles. We all know that tracker is only a glimps, especially for those who played a month and took a 4 year break only to proclaim they are a veteren :D
Even with it only being a glimps It gives you a rough idea.
Im sorry this particular gentlemen feels he is deserving and hasnt recieved, but listing skills and moeny spent etc does nothing for me considering I know what many others have spent and are in the same boat. It is a bit sickening.

i feel bad for you , ofcourse you should have gotten atleast a regular 500 ped hof during your 5 yrs ingame.

but...

if you are a non depositor youre now at a place where your skills if chipped out have a market value of around 85k peds , lets say ESI stands for 60% of that then you have 34.000 peds profit, thats a decent hof if you ask me.

ive been depoing alot during my 3 years , biggest hof is 1.3k trox , and overall im so much - ( even when counting skill values ) that i dont wanna think about it.

Those who deposit tend to hunt more , therefore its more likely that they will hof.

Those who sweat more , are more likely to just getting skills , which is a value in itself.

So good luck and hope you stick around , those skills of yours are hard to get these days without a big wallet.

cheers

ermik

during the whole 5 years i deposited undirectly sending money to friends i had to trust, then later on my own about 3-4k$, so i am a depositor.... but ....

Looks like akbar wants to hunt small mobs, and get a hof on them. Otherwise, he could easily hunt bigger mobs and get a hof there.

Biggest mob i killed long time ago is araneatrox old alpha (cost 70 peds, loot 7peds :)

Also an Atrox OA gave me a global once...

I killled tons of hidpidus, and lately in 9.4vu a good 20 malcruentors with an average of 5 peds in loots....

In last june, i depo'd 2 or 3 times in a row 160€, camping on troopers 05-10, warriors 05-10 and evi... no global, just a pair of female shoes 34peds...

During the x3 skill event, i spent 7k peds mainly on drones, 3 globals under 70peds....

Anyway, i never saw my name in the HoF list....

hey Akbar dont know you never met you but to accumulate as much skill as you did over that time frame and to have never hofed is FUCKEN BULLSHIT.

But tell you what if ur down for it and if we can find a imp / mod fapper (i'll pay their fees for you) i say do a 1k ped hunt on daspletors if u dont HOF i'll give you 500peds :D :yay:

hi Akbar

are you feeling better?

Well going through this again.... its so very hard what to say.... Like someone else Im curious what the bulk of your hunting consist of and how much per hunt is spent.... do you keep hunting the same mob or keep changing?

I did a ruds log and spent 30 runs I think @ 230TT per run and finally hoffed on the 27th run. Although my 1st run had a nice global, but not HOF.

EDITTED: Realized it was late 20s run, not late 30s :D.

HOFs dont mean much either, have you had a huge global, but was just to low to HOF? Like the other day crafting time for some ended and someone got 4 hofs at 70-90ped :D...

Last edited:
hi Akbar

are you feeling better?

Thanks for asking...

After 2 flights in helicopter where i remember nothing, and 3 days in coma, i'm finally back.

It seems it was not my time.

God gave me a 2nd chance,
I hope MindArk to do the same...

Welcome back - it is nice to see you posting again. Hope everything will go well for you.

:D Those are some nice scanning skills :D

I killled tons of hidpidus, and lately in 9.4vu a good 20 malcruentors with an average of 5 peds in loots....
Dunno much about hunting big mobs, but "a good 20 macruentors"? :scratch2:
In my experience those "good" 20 malcruentors have higher possibility to be all no looters rather than score a HoF...
If you say 2000, then it'll be something completely different. It's quantity that matters, not just the size of the mob.
Same with mining - you don't expect to drop 20 bombs with amp 4-5 and hit uberHoF. But if you drop 2000 - then you should get some return. Unless you do them all in a bad day/week. Then it cannot be helped. Such days just happen from time to time. Someone gets the fat ATH in the end but it's not you of course :D

Thanks for asking...

After 2 flights in helicopter where i remember nothing, and 3 days in coma, i'm finally back.

It seems it was not my time.

God gave me a 2nd chance,
I hope MindArk to do the same...

you got a uber IRL, 2nd chances don't come to everyone ;)

thanks for the +rep :)

Last edited:
Back