Tirinor Maddog Falk
Prizes:
1st place 150Ped
2nd place 75Ped
3rd place 50Ped

When:
00.01 on 10th of September to 23.59 on 30th of September

Rules:
Everyday we will post an ore and enmatter and size example narc VI/ typo IV. the players should try to find as many of these claims as possible you get 1 point per claim. As a bonus there will be an item somewhere in the area that is worth 2 points per item, we will inform you everyday what item to look for (you need to make a screenshot and position of the item when you find it, if no one find the item it will remain until it is found. Only the Item we have planted will give points... Some may plant the same item and that will not give points soo location is importent. If you find an item and its not one we planted see it as a little bonus and please dont get mad at us for not getting points for it). If you find a spaceship it will give you 5 points. You also need to take a screenshot of your claim, the open claim dead must be shown with the position page and the map, you also need a timestamp. Post must be made within 24 hours.

This event is part of https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/146486-la43-great-mining-championship.html the top positions in this event will get championship points. The player with the most points after the December event will become the LA43 Grand mining champion and win the grand prize. The championship points rewarded is as follow

1st Place 5 championship points
2nd place 4 championship points
3rd place 3 championship points
4th place 2 championship points
5th place 1 championship point

See event thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/146486-la43-great-mining-championship.htmlfor event information, standings, stats and prizes.

Last edited:
Claim ot the day

10th Claim = Narc V & Typo VI item = Muscle oil
11th Claim = Cum IV & Lyt V item = Can of green paint
12th Claim = Zink VI & Azur V item = fine wool
13th Claim = Lys V & Oil V item = Stone of lys
14th Claim = Narc VII & Lyt VII item = Animal Hide
15th Claim = Cum V & Typo IV item = narc ingot
16th Claim = zink IV & Lyt V item = yellow paint
17th Claim = Zink VII & Typo VII item = Bottle of Sweat
18th Claim = Gazz VII & Azur VII item = N/A
19th Claim = Narc VIII & Typ VI item = N/A
20th Claim = Cum VI & Lyt VIII item = N/A
21th Claim = Zink IV & Typ V item = N/A
22th Claim = Gazz VII=Lyt VIII item = N/A
23th Claim = Narc VIII & Typo VIII item = Exa neckbone
24th Claim = Cum VII & Azur VII item = Muscle oil
25th Claim = Zink VI & Lyt VI item = Wool
26th Claim = Dia (any size) & Ferrum (Any size) item = N/A
27th Claim = Dia (any size) & Ferrum (Any size) item = N/A
28th Claim = Lys V & Oil V
29th Claim = Lys V & Oil V
30th Claim = Narc VII & Typo VII

Last edited:
The time is close soon the games are here again:yay::yay::yay:

Take the chance to get some extra peds on that nasty Lysterium global, check this thread out. 150% on Lysterium!

Back for good

Hey guys,

I´m in :)

Nice idea, subscribing and +rep.

Hey guys,

I´m in :)

Hi Perry 18k elroy nice to have you here, Sorry to inform you that you need to have the right size of the claim also. Today the size of typo was VI and not IV. Sorry but I can not give you any points:(. GL

Apologies

Waaah!

Such things happen when you get up early. No points for me, that´s for sure. I´ll be back, though ;)

My V Narc :)

Last edited:
VI typo

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

another V narc

Although I couldn't extract it as it was inside that big rock. I wish MA would do something about it

Narc V and typ VI

Btw , I tried dropping some oil next to revive to see what it looked like. Picked it up, THEN tried the same with green paint. And another. Both vanished :ahh:

So, if you see some green paint round there, it's NOT the bonus green paint!

(and can others see it? I'm in safe mode, which maybe makes a difference)

jay

Another Narc V :)

Btw, one of those paint cans became visible on re-log, so I picked it up. Couldn't find the other.

Very clever...kind of like WOF for miners ;)

Standing update

And the event is of, we have a little wrong post from 18k to start the event… Trubrit is the first player to post a valid claim and follow that up with another to a total of 2 points, we also have two veterans joning the battle in VeTa “The Rocket” and Jaywalker “The incredible”, VeTa with one point and Jaywalker with 3. Will The incredible Jay destroy the competiction again or will she get a challenge from the other contesters. Will Trubrit be up for the challenge???

Stay tone and look out for all the fun stuff in LA43 150% on lyst global for an example…

I also like to thank for all the nice feedback we have recived for this event. Lets go out there and find our HoF.

Standings
Jaywalker 3p
Trubrit 2P
VeTa 1p

Last edited:

What are these global things you speak of? I have vague memories of something like that from vu9.4.

And the event is of, we have a little wrong post from 18k to start the event… Trubrit is the first player to post a valid claim and follow that up with another to a total of 2 points, we also have two veterans joning the battle in VeTa “The Rocket” and Jaymaker “The incredible”, VeTa with one point and Jaymaker with 3. Will The incredible Jay destroy the competiction again or will she get a challenge from the other contesters. Will the rookie Trubrit be up for the challenge???

Stay tone and look out for all the fun stuff in LA43 150% on lyst global for an example…

I also like to thank for all the nice feedback we have recived for this event. Lets go out there and find our HoF.

Standings
Jaymaker 3p
Trubrit 2P
VeTa 1p

Jaymaker? :scratch2:That's a Mummy bird, i guess.

Just one for today:

And I can't resist showing you this:

Soooo close, hmm?

Jaymaker? :scratch2:That's a Mummy bird, i guess.

Just one for today:

And I can't resist showing you this:

Soooo close, hmm?

Nice claim and as you say soo close :(

update

And the second day of the event has come to an end. Sorry jay for misspelling your name, Today we have had some small claims and Jay is now up to 4p Helios are joining the event and found 2 nice cum finds… and are moving strait in to third place. Good luck

Jaywalker 4p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

Last edited:
my points????

Ok first you called me a rookie and now you've missed my points?!?!?!
Is anything wrong with my Cumb claim? Contemplating whether to get upset.

:scratch2:

Sorry

Ok first you called me a rookie and now you've missed my points?!?!?!
Is anything wrong with my Cumb claim? Contemplating whether to get upset.

:scratch2:

was in a hurry and missed your claim sorry. And about the rookie part it was not disrespect just that you have not been part of our events before. But I remove it so you do not get upset:(

green paint and wool have been found by someone but to make it possible to find the item I will post a picture of the location

Muscle oil

green paint and wool have been found by someone but to make it possible to find the item I will post a picture of the location

You mean some desperate n00b has been running round picking up the items?:laugh:

Anyways, I followed your clue and found the muscle oil. Even with the pic, it wasn't easy. Almost gave up

No valid claims yet, and I've finished my run. Might do another, later

jay

You mean some desperate n00b has been running round picking up the items?:laugh:

Anyways, I followed your clue and found the muscle oil. Even with the pic, it wasn't easy. Almost gave up

No valid claims yet, and I've finished my run. Might do another, later

jay

Someone have found...:(

Lys stone

Jaywalker 6p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

hint

A bit dark but here is the pic of animal hide

I dunno about anybody else but I dropped ghundreds of bombs and probes over the weekend without finding a single valid claim! And I made quite a loss too :(

But yesterday makes up for it! :) I found the seciond Lyta VII just before midnight, and the lyta VI just after midnight (Took a while for me to notice, and to realise it counted) :) AND i found a size XVIII Azur :yay:

jay

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back