LA43 Claim of the day

er, oops. just realised that 4th screenie came out all wrong. I 'll go see if i can fix

Standing

Jay have 2 valid claims one narc and one lyt, Dubbel post of the narc and the 4th claim did not have any timestamp and was the wrong size. Jay is pulling of in the lead… what are happening is it hard to find the claims or have everybody already given up. Must give a big Gratz to Jay for her big Azur claim, good job may all of us find a big HoF. Lets get out there and get some good claims and give Jay a little fight for her money…

Jaywalker 8p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

Jay have 2 valid claims one narc and one lyt, Dubbel post of the narc and the 4th claim did not have any timestamp and was the wrong size. Jay is pulling of in the lead… what are happening is it hard to find the claims or have everybody already given up. Must give a big Gratz to Jay for her big Azur claim, good job may all of us find a big HoF. Lets get out there and get some good claims and give Jay a little fight for her money…

Jaywalker 8p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

Here's the Lyta claim, I meant to post when I double-posted the narc. Dunno if it can count now, but if you check the gallery, you can see that I did upload it last night, along with the others. And I did mention finding two lyta claims in my post

I t[br]Click to enlarge[/br]ried to fix that last screenie, but I'd accidentally closed the application, so the original screenie was lost :(. By this time, I was far too tired to post again

Ty for the gratz :) Of course , I was hoping for a Narc HoF lol

jay

Last edited:
Actually, now i think on it, I re-posted just within the 12 hours.
(It was that claim I found just before midnight, as luck would have it)

Oooh, and i misread Lyta IV as Lyta VI. THAt's what you meant by "wrong size" I thought you meant the screenie was the wrong size lol. (it takes me a very long time to wake up in the morning...um...afternoon. hehe)

Btw, during the "Points" heat, somebody requested that you extend the deadline to 24 hours, and you agreed. Why revert to 12 hours now? If you want more people taking part, it would make sense to stick to the easier and more popular 24 hour deadline.

jay

Last edited:
Actually, now i think on it, I re-posted just within the 12 hours.
(It was that claim I found just before midnight, as luck would have it)

Oooh, and i misread Lyta IV as Lyta VI. THAt's what you meant by "wrong size" I thought you meant the screenie was the wrong size lol. (it takes me a very long time to wake up in the morning...um...afternoon. hehe)

Btw, during the "Points" heat, somebody requested that you extend the deadline to 24 hours, and you agreed. Why revert to 12 hours now? If you want more people taking part, it would make sense to stick to the easier and more popular 24 hour deadline.

jay

darn Jay I give you the 24 hours ;) and you will get the point when I update the standings tomorrow

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
I also found a zinc IV, but it was 4m outside the boundary!

Stupid event I been running around finding a lot of things but not the claim of the day… was getting a little sad before I got a 342 ped HoF… so now I’m back for real to get some points… look behind you Jay I’m coming fast… ;)

Gratz to Petrajs HoF lets hope you find some good valid claims to enter the event soon. The only update so far is another point to Jay. She is getting a good lead and the question is will anybody keep up? Tomorrow I will post all the sizes for the weekend, I will be away with work and will not be able to login. Good luck to all

Jaywalker 9p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

VII typo

Looks like you need a break, Tirinor ;)

The only update so far is another point to Jay.

er....is that the point you owed me, or the point i get for my latest claim? :D

Now, this one should make my total up to 11. No?

I wish I could say, enjoy your break, but you're away working, i note :(

jay

Last edited:
Stupid event I been running around finding a lot of things but not the claim of the day… was getting a little sad before I got a 342 ped HoF… so now I’m back for real to get some points… look behind you Jay I’m coming fast… ;)

Heyy! Petra :) Good to see you back :yay: I was wondering if you were one of the people who can't run VU 10 on your hardware (you, and half my socmates :( )

Oops...what am i saying? Bang go my chances of winning the Championship :laugh:

big Gratz on the HoF ! :yay:

I'm looking behind me...hmmm...

More points for Jay :) sorry to inform that I have problems with screen dumps right now the all turn out black. Any1 know ideas why? In regards to this I can not give you any pics of the items:(

Jaywalker 11p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
VeTa 1p

after using 4 MA103 amps this is the result for me

One more

And here we go ;)

VII azur

one more

3 more

1 more

And probably the last 2 for today's claim

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The first typo

Last edited:
Oops one more

Hold your horses the race is on… The weekend has been full of action in LA43 Veta is doing a killing up there and racks together enough points to take over 1st place with 1p, will Jay be up to the challenge and make this a battle to the finish line? We also have a new/old contender joining the frenzy Petraj brings her first point, welcome to the event Petraj and Gratz to your HoF of Lys. Will anyone take up the glove and take on VeTa and Jay and battle for first place?

VeTa 16p
Jaywalker 15p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
Petraj 1p

Typo V seems easy, 4 more here

4 more

Another great day in area 43 Veta have had some great runs and have found 8 more claims, now she has put in an extra gear and are getting a little lead will jay give answer. The big talk of the day is not the great run by Veta but the 9k Tower by Jay… maybe it’s time to change the name of the event to LA43 HoF, Pertaj have had 2 and now jaywalker with one… not a bad score. A big Gratz to Jay and hope the HoF comes to us all…

VeTa 24p
Jaywalker 16p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p
Petraj 1p

Back