LA43 Claim of the day

one more

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

dang

dang dude, I have been mining there a lot. I never get anything good. It's nice there though, but i always get tiny and very poors. I'm not complaining.... or am I?

my mistake

Upon further review I see that people are getting finds that are over 700m depth. I'm no where near that depth level. So i'm good to go.
Keep up the good work.

. The big talk of the day is not the great run by Veta but the 9k Tower by Jay… maybe it’s time to change the name of the event to LA43 HoF, Pertaj have had 2 and now jaywalker with one… not a bad score. A big Gratz to Jay and hope the HoF comes to us all…

Ty, Tirinor

You're miscounting the HoFs , btw. I had a nice azur Hof earlier this month that i mentioned on this thread. AND we've all been getting HoFs that we didn't bother mentioning ;) (eg I was no 100 as well as no 1 on the HoF board, briefly, yesterday :laugh:). Check us out on tracker. Especially VeTa ;)

jay

yea and my tracker is not showing this

Hmm you guys have are on a roll… big gratz to all of you. Sorry about missing the azur Jay. Good its not the HoFs and Globals we are counting in this event. Today we see some more life out of Petraj with 2 more points, this bring her up to shared 3rd place, will she make a pull for it and claim the position for herself or will Trubrit give answer? Just like to say good job to all of you.

VeTa 24p
Jaywalker 16p
Trubrit 3P
Petraj 3p
Helios 2p

Upon further review I see that people are getting finds that are over 700m depth. I'm no where near that depth level. So i'm good to go.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks, nice to hear that you like our humble estate you need to go down a bit to find the good stuff though. And that is not complaining that is just the usual I don’t like MA and life is unfair speak;), just keep mining building your skill and soon you will be there to, how far do you go down?

It is nice to see some players stats from Entropiatracker, Veta really has something to show for. I guess that tower was taken during the time that MA missplaced our ores and enmatters.

Good luck to all!!!

It is nice to see some players stats from Entropiatracker, Veta really has something to show for. I guess that tower was taken during the time that MA missplaced our ores and enmatters.

Good luck to all!!!

yep, you guessed it right

I made a long run out to LA43!!! Even though the contest is almost over im still going to join and try and have some fun =) I have never done a contest before

I made a long run out to LA43!!! Even though the contest is almost over im still going to join and try and have some fun =) I have never done a contest before

¨Welcome you still have a good shot at 3rd place.

Low action today just 2 more claims one for Veta that are solifing her lead and one for Petraj that will bring her up to an alone 3rd place

VeTa 25p
Jaywalker 16p
Petraj 4p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The first Lyt VI of today

VeTa 29p
Jaywalker 18p
Petraj 4p
Trubrit 3P
Helios 2p

hey, im subscribing too with the avatar named Nyana The Charming, maybe can get the 3rd place.

Dunno why I bother sometimes...

Not relevant, but found copper again in case you doubted it.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hmm.

It's gone midnight, I'm right in the middle of a run, and today's claims have not yet been posted. What to do?

I guess I'll check back here in a half hour or so, and if there's still nothing posted I'll screenie any claims that meet yesterday's critera

jay

Back