Sounds like a good time, im in.

Butch Butch Carisbrook

Middleweight: 151-180 Health.

Indica Undertone Augen
Lightweight

InGame Avatar Name: Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
Forum NickName: tariel
Class: Flyweight

List updated, 85 entrants and counting :) Please check your name is in the correct class!

The Lightweight class is looking like a tough competition, the biggest of the 5. We need more Heavyweights though so tell all your uber friends :D

List updated, 85 entrants and counting :) Please check your name is in the correct class!

The Lightweight class is looking like a tough competition, the biggest of the 5. We need more Heavyweights though so tell all your uber friends :D

I bet if you make a superheavyweight division for 250+ health, you'll get more heavyweight entrants. ;)

I bet if you make a superheavyweight division for 250+ health, you'll get more heavyweight entrants. ;)

We'll probably find out in 2010 :)

yes spot on there, i was just about to sign up for heavy weight- saw star there and know i cant win now meh!

Avi: John Boro Doo
Lightweight: 111-130 Health
:yay:

yes spot on there, i was just about to sign up for heavy weight- saw star there and know i cant win now meh!

It's free, it's fun, and you never know, Star might get DQed for not showing up on time :D

It's free, it's fun, and you never know, Star might get DQed for not showing up on time :D

couldnt we try a uri geller type thing minutes before the tournament and all focus our thoughts on his pc catching fire :wtg:

couldnt we try a uri geller type thing minutes before the tournament and all focus our thoughts on his pc catching fire :wtg:

There's nothing in the rules stopping you from doing that, as long as you show respect to your opponent while doing so :laugh:

There's nothing in the rules stopping you from doing that, as long as you show respect to your opponent while doing so :laugh:

lol need a new thread for a few thousand volunteers then :laugh:

Name : Kylie Kylie White
Category : lightweight

I have a request however : By mid-end of october, i'll fly to Africa for a few weeks and will be out of EU. If it's possible, i'd like to be in the first positions of each round, in order to miss the least of the tournament

I like that idea, but I think instead we should concentrate and see if we can get Uri Geller himself to set on fire. :)

Leonie Leo Dieterich
Lightweight: 111-130 Health

is it in a cage?

Danandre MrFixit Alexiel

Flyweight

Name: Sham Crux Rock
Class: Lightweight

:yay:

Name : Kylie Kylie White
Category : lightweight

I have a request however : By mid-end of october, i'll fly to Africa for a few weeks and will be out of EU. If it's possible, i'd like to be in the first positions of each round, in order to miss the least of the tournament

We'll be trying to get the early rounds out of the way as quickly as possible, but this could be a problem if you make it to the later stages. When will you be leaving?

Cid fletch Phule
health: 108 which I think if flywieght =)

Back