Question: Female or Male

Is your avatar female or male in EU?

• Female

Votes: 94 32.4%
  • Male

Votes: 196 67.6%

• Total voters
Mine is female.
Why? Because Armors are cheaper than male therefore it only makes sense to be a female avatar, in my eyes.

Mine is female.
Why? Because Armors are cheaper than male therefore it only makes sense to be a female avatar, in my eyes.

yep that is what I think also, which is why I did this thread just to find out more info on how many accually is.

Male RL, female VL. Prefer the aesthetics of watching a female while playing and don't see the ava as an extension of myself. Rather a toy I watch doing whatever I ask be done :silly2:

My original avatar was male, but it was going nowhere. This avatar was originally run by my sister and had a much more interesting life - she got NeverDie as a mentor for a start.
After a year or so she gave up the avatar to a friend, and then it ended up being passed to me 2 or so years ago, at which point I had to abandon my original avatar.

So I became a female avatar unintentionally, at the time of giving my own male avatar up to take over this one I was thinking things like "armours cheaper" etc like most others. But the thing is that just isn't true anymore these days, only with the very high-end armour and the only reason there is still a price-gap with those is due to the fact that they are sold so seldom, so the prices still mainly reflect year old prices.

Despite the fact there is no real advantage to the sex of the avatar, I've become fond of her now so I wouldn't swap back.

the armor are cheaper"
way u care about that, u dont eat the anyway :laugh: sometime u will sell the armor and buy a beter one, so u`ll gain ur money back...im i right?

I am a male, so I chose a male Avi.

Male playing a Male avatar..

Just cant my head around playing an avatar of the opposite gender.

I've always wondered thought what would happen if MA/FPC introduced a policy forcing you to play an avatar of the same gender as you are IRL?

Male playing a Male avatar..

Just cant my head around playing an avatar of the opposite gender.

I've always wondered thought what would happen if MA/FPC introduced a policy forcing you to play an avatar of the same gender as you are IRL?

Dont think that is going to work :(

Back