Necromancer Armor

-bump- Has anyone crafted the necromancer yet, or any part of it???

I am pretty sure you would have heard about it if someone did. And don't expect all parts at once.

Can't wait, if only i could ever afford it.

We are all getting excited over it has anyone got and defeinate infomation that this will actuly be a realy good set of armor and not some uber decaying settler armor ?

Michyblueyes said:
We are all getting excited over it has anyone got and defeinate infomation that this will actuly be a realy good set of armor and not some uber decaying settler armor ?

Since nobody crafted it nobody knows anything about it. How could they?

That was my point, their for why are we all so exscited at what could be a crapy set or armor. Sorry to put a dampner on things

Sarah said:
Since nobody crafted it nobody knows anything about it. How could they?

let me look into my virtual crystal ball...

wait have a contact, the spirits of PE player who have passed on are telling me to expect a new crafted set of armour that will offer a good level of protection but at a high decay cost ---- I would LOVE to be proved wrong here, but even in my limited experience in PE new armour = big decay (altho I think tiger has a nice protection/decay ratio)

time to warm up the old topic - where are the BPs for higher lvl armor??? comon MA, now is the time! ;)

oh, and let the necromancer helmet look like the skull! black metallic color would look nice for the set... mmmmm.... and reaper being rather cloak-looking and having blood drops seeping from sleeves for instance... rrrrrrr.... :laugh:

J.

Lugzan said:
time to warm up the old topic - where are the BPs for higher lvl armor??? comon MA, now is the time! ;)

oh, and let the necromancer helmet look like the skull! black metallic color would look nice for the set... mmmmm.... and reaper being rather cloak-looking and having blood drops seeping from sleeves for instance... rrrrrrr.... :laugh:

J.

yes definately, where is this armor?
but bout the looks, i doubt it will look like that Lugzan. it's more like pixie pattern and colored green, dark green :p

:kos:

Nea said:
yes definately, where is this armor?
but bout the looks, i doubt it will look like that Lugzan. it's more like pixie pattern and colored green, dark green :p

:kos:
i just hope it has pixie like markup on it.

Eron TheCaptain said:
i just hope it has pixie like markup on it.

name the top 3 most rare ingots on the planet , this armour will most likely be crafted using those.

kygon said:
name the top 3 most rare ingots on the planet , this armour will most likely be crafted using those.

Personally, I dont think so.

I think it will be expensive to craft ofcourse, but not overly so. I also think it will be limited...

Hm. Considering that ghoul, which lesser than necromancer, uses one rare ore and some costly space thingies, why would necromancer be cheap?

Kerham said:
Hm. Considering that ghoul, which lesser than necromancer, uses one rare ore and some costly space thingies, why would necromancer be cheap?

Im not saying cheap, ofcourse it will cost a lot to craft, but i dont think it will be THAT expensive, and that it will be limited instead. If it is limited, you could easily make an armor with angel-shadow stats that doesnt cost too much to craft without completely ruining the economy...

:laugh: I think MA forgot completly about this armor... good thing the topic was awaken, maybe Marco can see it and ask dev team if any chance of seeing the bps anytime soon

a high level high prot (L) armour , if that happens it will be a total complete joke. can u imagine taking 10 sets with you for 10 dome04 hunts, no I dont think so lol

i think (L) armours will appear separate than lich, necromancer, reaper.

if u think why they don't drop, i think problem is that auktuma can't craft too many ghouls, coz i think ghoul crafting is able to trigger them.

Kerham said:
i think (L) armours will appear separate than lich, necromancer, reaper.

Limited Plates are in the book, so we really can't assume either way.

Kerham said:
if u think why they don't drop, i think problem is that auktuma can't craft too many ghouls, coz i think ghoul crafting is able to trigger them.

Don't forget Phantom as a factor also, which uses rarer materials (only just mind you!) and has nigh on the same stats, bar some of the stranger damage protections (electric cold etc), as Ghoul.

kygon said:
a high level high prot (L) armour , if that happens it will be a total complete joke. can u imagine taking 10 sets with you for 10 dome04 hunts, no I dont think so lol

:laugh: :laugh: I agree on this too, would be a piece of crap if it will be L one.

Unfortunately, I hate most things with (L) on the end. In a Utopian Entropia the markup on (L) items would be much more reasonable and then, for me, they would have a much more significant purpose. But currently the markups on them are plain silly.

Anything over 110% on an (L) item and I'm really not seeing the point in them personally. However, if you can get them for 110% or less, then they are great, or can be.

But with this fact, and the other being that sometimes it can be insanely difficult to find the items you want, then hunting would really suck if you couldn't go and hunt what you wanted because you couldn't complete your Limited Lich set!!!

L armor could be a succes, but only if MA does it right.

Possibilities:

Very high TT value.
Lower decay then regular armors.
Repairable limited of times.
No protection loss when decayed.

The same counts for (L) melee weapons btw. For guns (L) is a nice concept.

Witte said:
L armor could be a succes, but only if MA does it right.

Possibilities:

Very high TT value.
Lower decay then regular armors.
Repairable limited of times.
No protection loss when decayed.

The same counts for (L) melee weapons btw. For guns (L) is a nice concept.

While that would sound good, getting high tt on armour that is crafted, this would mean either extreme luck is needed or extreme amounts of residues.

It would probably mean a normal-esque tt value but really really low decay, something like a 100th of normal decay.

But, even if that was the case, (L) armour... NO NO NO NO NO :laugh: The thought sends shivers through me! :tongue2:

AkiranBlade said:
But, even if that was the case, (L) armour... NO NO NO NO NO :laugh: The thought sends shivers through me! :tongue2:

Me too.

One point i thought of when reading the second part of this thread, is when were the (L) plates introduced? I'm guessing before the change to armor decay was introduced. As you all know, an armor with condition in the yellow or less, is not full functional.

So for a (L) armor to be introduced, with the new system of protection & decay, would be plain wastefull. You'd only be able to use the armor effectively for maybe 85% of the condition bar left, and so you basically paying to tt something or sell to some mug lol. And tt'ing it would obviously loose you alot of moey from what you payed for it, due the the markup on the materials used to craft, and of course the hiigh skills needed too...

Conclusion - NO (L) ARMOR!

kygon said:

Not really. Look at the 8A platings, from what i hear, they last quite a while before they are completely decayed. Same principles as that with a 300 ped armor, and materials which allow it to be sold for 200-ish% would make it a very decent alternative to angel/shadow.

AkiranBlade said:
Unfortunately, I hate most things with (L) on the end. In a Utopian Entropia the markup on (L) items would be much more reasonable and then, for me, they would have a much more significant purpose. But currently the markups on them are plain silly.

Anything over 110% on an (L) item and I'm really not seeing the point in them personally. However, if you can get them for 110% or less, then they are great, or can be.

Then you really need to have another look at some of the limited items out there. The Korrs for example, is more economical for me at 200% buyingprice, than the amped maddox, and then im not even counting the improved chance to hit and crithit. My socmate has made some more extensive, empirical testing on that, and has more or less laid aside his imp2870 for the korrs, so limited items really is the shit! :)

Dom_sufc said:
Me too.

One point i thought of when reading the second part of this thread, is when were the (L) plates introduced? I'm guessing before the change to armor decay was introduced. As you all know, an armor with condition in the yellow or less, is not full functional.

So for a (L) armor to be introduced, with the new system of protection & decay, would be plain wastefull. You'd only be able to use the armor effectively for maybe 85% of the condition bar left, and so you basically paying to tt something or sell to some mug lol. And tt'ing it would obviously loose you alot of moey from what you payed for it, due the the markup on the materials used to craft, and of course the hiigh skills needed too...

Conclusion - NO (L) ARMOR!

Limited plates are fully functional and protect to their max-capacity until they are completely decayed. Im assuming this will be the case on the hypothetical limited armor aswell :)

armor_147437.jpg
finally i got my hands on this new armor (thanks marco), and im sorry to say, it is infact limited. BUT! the decay wont be too high because this armor will scare most mobs away within a 50m radius. it even has a cup :wise: so no more sneaking snables

sob said:
armor_147437.jpg
finally i got my hands on this new armor (thanks marco), and im sorry to say, it is infact limited. BUT! the decay wont be too high because this armor will scare most mobs away within a 50m radius. it even has a cup :wise: so no more sneaking snables

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

youtch! that must be quite a hard armour for the graphics engine to draw!! tis very pixelated, worse than the supremacy stuff! man, look at that lag on the screnie!!!! u cant even tell where you took it. man, if the armour looks THAT good, i cant WAIT to see the protection it offers :drool:

Frey said:
Limited plates are fully functional and protect to their max-capacity until they are completely decayed. Im assuming this will be the case on the hypothetical limited armor aswell :)

Ah right :) sorry to post without knowing the facts... I'm still pretty new & it was a neive assumtion :dunce:

+rep for correcting me, without using the words 'stfu you noob' :tongue2:

Reactions: sob
Frey said:
Not really. Look at the 8A platings, from what i hear, they last quite a while before they are completely decayed. Same principles as that with a 300 ped armor, and materials which allow it to be sold for 200-ish% would make it a very decent alternative to angel/shadow.

right so to make the (L) high end armor work MA would have to change the way it decays if shadow was (L) it would last about 4 hours CP dome4 hunting and your'd have to trown it away. Any plates decay the same, where did you come by your information about the 8a's? I hope not from someone who crafted or selling them?

Back