Necromancer Armor

How did you guys take a great thread made by THE BIGGEST GENIUS in Entropia History and ruin it with (L) Armor Ideas?

:rolleyes:

King Buzzo said:
How did you guys take a great thread made by THE BIGGEST GENIUS in Entropia History and ruin it with (L) Armor Ideas?

:rolleyes:

Sorry to go Off-Topic, but i saw the thread starter, and saw their rep & post count... Why have they been banned?

Sorry for being nosey also :)

On-Topic

As for why we went this course with the thread, because if it were normal armor, there would have probably not been this long a delay in releasing it.

So that brings me to think maybe MA are still decieding how to impliment (L) armor... Just a thought :)

Dom_sufc said:
On-Topic

As for why we went this course with the thread, because if it were normal armor, there would have probably not been this long a delay in releasing it.

So that brings me to think maybe MA are still decieding how to impliment (L) armor... Just a thought :)

i hope the wait is due to the badass design, the good protection, and the price that wont get ruined in the ecnomy. hopefully this armor will be made of iron, wool, and some other really cheep resources. i know its a pipe dream, but damnit us noobs would like new armors just as much as the ubers.

Dom_sufc said:
Sorry to go Off-Topic, but i saw the thread starter, and saw their rep & post count... Why have they been banned?

Sorry for being nosey also :)

AFAIK, King Buzzo and DD are the same person, why only other has been banned, that u have to ask from MB.

Nea said:
AFAIK, King Buzzo and DD are the same person, why only other has been banned, that u have to ask from MB.

Ahh, good to know. I'd +rep for the info, but i already gave you some today :tongue2:

That'd explain the fact KB called the thread starter (DD) the 'BIGGEST GENIUS EU' :dunce:

Can't wait to see the rest of the armors in the book. But especially necromancer. The name alone gives the designers a lot of opportunity to make something truly superb. I imagine something with a semi-translucent quality, like smoke...with glowing red runes in it :D

damn impatiently youth narrows.
This thread is just a bit over a year old.

Can´t you wait another 2 or 3 years until MA has a more profitable way than the L-Items?
The level 9 and 10 armors won´t be seen earlier....probably once they will vanish unseen and will be replaced with something new like L-Items with a minimal decay but a high chance of breaking instantly.
Yeah i like that idea:
Necromancer Armor (TT-Value 750 Ped), an Armor with increadible Protections stats, it is made out of the rearest crystals in the universe.
Normally it absorbs nearly every damage, but those crystals are also the Achilles' heel of the armor.
If an oponnent hits it in a special way, it will splinter into thousand pieces.

Come on MA, this idea is perfect to fill your pockets, so bring us the armor next VU ,I am sure there will loots of buyers ;)

MindBuster said:
In case you didnt know, i was the highest skilled armor crafter for a long time, now im the second highest skilled, only Auktuma has higher armor skills, i got near 3k armor skills :wise:

So why arent i on that list :(

:D
:p i got 4400 in manu armor and armor tech ;P so why am i not on the list ;P?
marvoules armor engineer as prof standing is too low to get on it ;P?

schnups said:
Normally it absorbs nearly every damage, but those crystals are also the Achilles' heel of the armor.
If an oponnent hits it in a special way, it will splinter into thousand pieces.

Oh Blast! That's such a horrible - and obvious - idea that I fully believe MA could be capable of implementing it.

Come on MA; it is possible to make very good, exceptionally cool armor without ridiculous decay. Hey, it's only programming ;)

dekel said:
:p i got 4400 in manu armor and armor tech ;P so why am i not on the list ;P?
marvoules armor engineer as prof standing is too low to get on it ;P?

we have to raise our voices to MA, till they hear us :)

lvl 9 and 10 armour BPs to Dekel!!!

lvl 9 and 10 weapon BPs to NZR!!!

J.

I'm still hoping MA will put Fairy armor in game and make it bright pink but Uber armor and see if they guys will wear it :laugh:

Dino said:
I'm still hoping MA will put Fairy armor in game and make it bright pink but Uber armor and see if they guys will wear it :laugh:

sure we would! always dreamed to be a fairy :laugh:

J.

Lugzan said:
sure we would! always dreamed to be a fairy :laugh:

J.

errr. Speak for yourself lol

I'd like to see some Devilish branding :)

Oh and a really cool Unique AkiranBlade Sumarai Armour, :) that looks like the old wicker armour they used, but obviously protects loads more! :)

Complete with a Unique AkiranBlade Diamond Edge Katana...

And a Unique AkiranBlade Shuriken Cannon...

Somebody slap me please

I'd like to see MA run a comp. for players to design one of these new craftable armour sets!

I think MindArk doesnt really want to release more craftable high end armors since far to many ubernubs in Shadow would complain and whine to much

Absolutely Kygon, more competitions like that, that don't depend on having a massive wallet for a good chance.

I understand the movie competition was along those lines, but we need more of it really.

Knuckles said:
I think MindArk doesnt really want to release more craftable high end armors since far to many ubernubs in Shadow would complain and whine to much

I sincerely doubt that many of these armours will be crafted seeing as it's tough enough to get hold of Ghoul! Due to materials etc.

AkiranBlade said:
I sincerely doubt that many of these armours will be crafted seeing as it's tough enough to get hold of Ghoul! Due to materials etc.

Yeah of course,I would not be suprised of all lvl9 and 10armors would need platinum,rugaritz and gold for each piece

Which leads to the fact that MindArk needs to unnerf mining

Anyone remember when Maddox4 was tt+15 since supply on platinum was ok?Then came the mining nerf and the rest is history :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
Anyone remember when Maddox4 was tt+15 since supply on platinum was ok?Then came the mining nerf and the rest is history :rolleyes:

Pretty good ROI that :)

Yeah, platinum is currently at around 2000% ... add dunkel to that and you have a nice recipe for huge markup. :)

Basically it means that a Maddox IV is around 300 ped per click to manufacture. Hence the TT+700 - 800 price tag. :)

Photon said:
Basically it means that a Maddox IV is around 300 ped per click to manufacture. Hence the TT+700 - 800 price tag. :)

And so that people don't get the wrong Idea, you won't necessarily craft a Maddy every time, so the extra 3-400 markup is actually accounting for the failure rate.

time to warm up the baby :)

any news on the new BPs wanted by players?

MA?

Marco?

J.

another month passed... still no news? :)

J.

another 2 months passed and I have a "feeling" those BP-s will drop soon... :)

J.

this kinda fee(l)ing ?

yep. :)

as it's been stated rare stuff drops aswell as it's been stated that those BP-s were always (read : always) available to loot just very rare, they might drop now after the MA's drop boost.

J.

a bump...

any news? dub found some rare ore, so time to drop the bp's :confused:

Agar said:
a bump...

any news? dub found some rare ore, so time to drop the bp's :confused:

Some?! ^^ Hehe.

I doubt it's been added tbh...

shall I continue bumping it every once in a while? mhmh, yes!

:)

J.

Im hoping this will be a NICE uber pvp set of (L) and if MA have any business sense they'll start it dropping in time for the next LG !! :)

Back