A better trade window perhaps

Mr.Pirate

Provider
Society
Firestorm Templars
Mike Pirate Vic
I've been trading in EU for almost 2 yrs now and i hang around the trade window a lot. I personally feel MindArk could've have done better with the new trade window.

So in math class (my teacher really sucks!)last week, i drew a trade window of my own..maybe MA will take some of my ideas?

trade_menu.jpg

tradewindow-design.jpg

Thanks to sledge- for taking the time off to draw a better image :wtg:

Last edited:
Nice idea, but instead of a field MU, offer the option to state the price both in % and in tt+ x PED

The MU section would be extremely nice because that way each party knows what each offers without having to double check... cause if one person buys 20 ores and breaks outa price itll be annoying for the other person to go through 20 items and do the same or double check...

If it was made obvious what the buyer would offer per item itd be cool, or if the seller could put up a price for what he wants etc etc.

from a miners point of view, it should end all doubt about traders cheating them etc etc etc since they will know exactly whats being paid for their ores

What the others said earilier here! ^^
would be awesome.

Oh, just one improvement; make it in paint or something and type with computer letters, i cant read others handwritings. :(

I like that idea
Oh, just one improvement; make it in paint or something and type with computer letters, i cant read others handwritings. :(

I'll draw a bit as i have time right now and no peds :D Hope you don't mind Mr. Pirate

Last edited:
What the others said earilier here! ^^
would be awesome.

yea my handwriting sucks hehe...it was math class too.. i had to keep my notebook in weird positions so she wouldnt see me

yea my handwriting sucks hehe...it was math class too.. i had to keep my notebook in weird positions so she wouldnt see me

I mean its not BAD, its just me who need a very clean text to be able to read when im not used to the handwriting ^^

tradewindow-design.jpg

I hope most is in, i adapted some own ideas and Wollongong's tt+ row ;)

PS: Yes i'm noob in corel draw :D

First I just gotta say, I love your handwriting Mike :)

This is an awesome idea BUT I belive it will never get better cause MA wants us to use auctions. If trade window was like this pvp trades would explode ;)

Would like to see a "Total items in trade window" also. When I buy bulk amps I dont like to count. Would make it easier for both seller and buyer.

interesting...

interesting concepts here. I do like the idea of tt+ and % both being listed. It would also be good to show daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and decade markup in another column further out to the right so that there's no need to go in to market history window to see that for each item. It also is a good idea to just click accept on each individual item that you want to accept. Both have to click the checkboxes to accept... There should also be some sort of doohickey to calculate the final value of player 1's total offer vs player 2s that tells what actual tt value difference is between the two as well as works out a calculation that explains overall exchange... so like it would average it out so that if you paid +1 on 4 items and +5 on one item, it would show that the average is 1.8, or base it on %... so that you can see the average % being paid so that you know roughly what the total markup average is instead of just the individual line item markups... so like for a full set of L armor you would roughly know what % to markup if you wanted to resell it again.

It also might be nice, for shop owners and full time traders, if there was something that historically kept info about the amount paid for each item and/or some sort of calculator that explains how much is needed in order to break even or profit on each individual item.

Something similar could be added to the markup scroller thing inside of shops, booths, and shopkeepers, so that shopowners could know just at a glance how much they paid for an item and will need to sell it at to break even ... with that shopowner scroller thing though, they should add in losses for taxes, shopkeeper decay, etc. It's very easy to be decieved in to thinking you are profiting when you are actually taking a loss due to taxes, shopkeeper decay, and things like that. It might even be nice to have something that only shopowner can see in the estate terminal that shows total profits for the month vs the maintanence fee for the month so that shopowners can know at a glance if they've actually covered their maint.f fee already or need to pound the pavement hard to get this month's rent paid for.

Would like to see a "Total items in trade window" also. When I buy bulk amps I dont like to count. Would make it easier for both seller and buyer.

If the page system is implemented, it would be 5 items a page making it easy to count :)

I think if you widen it and show current MU/TT Value also which would make it extremely obvious for the premium or discount someone is buying for...

|MU Today|MU Offered|Total|

Etc

Would be really nice if all the options could be collapsible so we can just get the plain old trade window when u want it

Back