Achievement: claims back

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
After help MA with position of my stuck claims and after 1 month i get claims back...

Thannkz MA

That's great news, gratz.

How did they respond to your support case? I got a response finally today saying they couldn't compensate me at the moment..

Please help me get my claims back like you did :)

That's claims for one month ago at cnd. I provide all the position and time for MA correct bug. We need to help MA fix the bugs not just ask for losed claims

thats great, but what about all the mobs I couldnt loot? but im happy for ya buddy :)

That's claims for one month ago at cnd. I provide all the position and time for MA correct bug. We need to help MA fix the bugs not just ask for losed claims

I provided every detail possible. Location, time, date, size, type etc. I also supplied about 5 screenshots with all the details showing. And mine were also on CND, but only two weeks ago.

What did they say in your support case?

Interesting, I got a small hof on CND, in a rock, Support told me there's nothing they can do... provided the time and screen with all the info.
Hope they "can" do something after all, because right now is exactly like a ordinary scam what is happening.

In support they say they can't do nothing in rocks and trees ... and some of this claims not appear just what be in mountains I can't go up

Ah so they didn't compensate you for lost claims inside solid objects, just for lost claims on mountains. Is that right?

Yes...
I'm at work later I post support answer

2009-09-15 22:46 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting. We are currently evaluating the reactions to the Version Update and your feedback will be considered in this process. Unfortunately we can not compensate for claims stuck in stones and trees at the current time but rest assured that we will still investigate this matter further. Please follow the news section of the website for further news or developments.

pfff they sux :D

2009-09-15 22:46 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting. We are currently evaluating the reactions to the Version Update and your feedback will be considered in this process. Unfortunately we can not compensate for claims stuck in stones and trees at the current time but rest assured that we will still investigate this matter further. Please follow the news section of the website for further news or developments.

pfff they sux :D

Yeah that's the response I got. Hopefully everybody's reactions will be enough for them to fix it!

Gratz on getting your claims back!

How much TT worth was all them claims?

Back