Namestealing! Isn´t this just to much?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Namestealer!!! ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stop this!!!! Why cant I have my name for myself?

Stop stealing my name!

Isn´t this just to much?
Dont you think?

I have sent supportcase, but they just laugh at me!

I wanna be unique!

What do you think about this? I think its WRONG! ;)

All the best! Carlos De La Hotte (Ive had this name since Aug 2002)

Ummmm i don't see how they are "stealing" your name.:scratch2:

My last name starts with "De La" so if my ava had that somehow in her name would that be considering "stealing" your name??:confused:

Ummmm i don't see how they are "stealing" your name.:scratch2:

My last name starts with "De La" so if my ava had that somehow in her name would that be considering "stealing" your name??:confused:

OHHHH! YEEES! Absolutely Namestealing!!!!!!!!!!

;)

How do you think I feel with Nono Arno Sapeins Globalling all the time. :lolup:;)

:yay: You are a nutcase. Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning! Oh, and I would hunt down those horrible avas and force them to undergo uglification treatment at the nearest beauty shop! :lolup:

How do you think I feel with Nono Arno Sapeins Globalling all the time. :lolup:;)

I know the feeling with Amanda mandy swift globaling then people pmin me saying gratz!!:lolup:

Yes damn them! Also, if you remove the l,a and n from Skalman you get Skam. Obviously plagiarism. :cussing:

Skam! ..........dont know what to say! Its just to much! :(

I know exaclty how you feel - I get upset everytime I see an avatar with 'W' in it's name!

Yay :yay: you've made it! Thats how you know your an uber :laugh:

and the nerve THIS guy has...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-D7Dy_bEZ0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

You think you have problems?? Try googleing "ReadBird" and see what I have to deal with! Everything from writers having read bird by bird, a book for writers, to people who think their redbird boat is a ReadBird boat. And ofcourse a bunch of links to different ornitological topics.

I hereby declare ReadBird as my IP (or whatever the right term is) and I assume that google will find this post and remove the false ReadBird's out there.

+rep to OP for speaking his mind on this serious matter. We can not live in a society that does not respect ownership of names, parts of names or letters in names!

Bah! Must spread before giving it to De Hotte again. Maybe I have given some rep to another De Hotte in the past? In that case somebody has stolen your rep, and you should take it up with 711! ;)

Last edited:
I have a more difficult situation here, every time a Combibo give a global I fell like someone stole my avatar name... that just not fair :lolup:

Stop killing c-bimbos :D

damn mate thats really strong stuff you smoking :p

Namestealer bastards! :rocket:
Stealing your name?! Especially "la"??!
You should just :boxer: them!

Yes damn them! Also, if you remove the l,a and n from Skalman you get Skam. Obviously plagiarism. :cussing:

Skalman owes you some money then - I'm sure some of those HoFs were meant for you and his name just confused MA.

Namestealer!!! ;)

Stop stealing my name!

Isn´t this just to much?
Dont you think?

I wanna be unique!

LOl fuckin nutter and i thought i had too much time on my hands :laugh:

You think that's bad? Try being called Alien ingame :laugh:

You think that's bad? Try being called Alien ingame :laugh:

Admit it, they closed CP because of you!!! You told them it's unfair to shoot aliens!!!

Namestealing is just too common! Did you ever wonder how many avatars copied my nick "Jas" and turned it into innocent "Jason"! Some of them were nasty enough to do it before I even got started here!!!
And Jason Centre is just too much....

ps.
Awesome thread :laugh:

When I joined I thought my name was unique :(

But there is a Mandu Mojo Marconi or something like that.

and im Mandy Mojorisin.

Not to mention I named myself Mojorisin for a reason so everytime I see that lizardking guy, I fume :D

Everyone likes to have a little Mojo :dunce:

Namestealer!!! ;)

Stop stealing my name!

Isn´t this just to much?
Dont you think?

I wanna be unique!

Haha well then you should have named your avatar to De la De la De la and you might have a chance, which is not a name its addon before or in the middle of one. And I understand why the support laughed. Nothing personal but I just dont agree.

Hmmm maybe I need to have a word with Marco. :scratch2:

Mar(c)o
Mar(ik)o

Who do you think will win ? :laugh:

:silly2:

A few years back, if you did a google search for "zacariaz" the list of results would contain stuff regarding me only, appart from a few typos here and there, but now...

Back