Discovery: Omegaton A204 SGAE

Status
Right, are you suggesting MA should manually give loots to players they deem more 'honourable', 'dedicated' or 'respectful' compared to others? I guess that fits with the bandwagon full of people who are convinced MA does exactly that. I'd say jump on that wagon and enjoy your wishes have come true.

No i'm not suggesting that. Some players should be punished and not rewarded. At least some are getting the axe. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It still amazes me how people forget so easily.

Just because you buy a Mod merc and go hunt yourself silly all day, and enter the "MM club" doesn't erase the bad you did in the past. And the OP isn't clean. at all.

And it's quite obvious cK has a reputation to keep, so no wonder you are being so agressive towards others that point out the rotten inside it.

Don't worry. cK will always be dear to the <3 of old entropians. One rotten egg isn't gonna spoil the rest of the eggpack... or so i hope.

Last edited:
Gz Skip... Oh and from now on EVERYTIME I ask you how loot is... i dont care if its horrible.. I want you to smile and say GREAT Mojo.. just Great!

No i'm not suggesting that. Some players should be punished and not rewarded. At least some are getting the axe. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It still amazes me how people forget so easily.

Just because you buy a Mod merc and go hunt yourself silly all day, and enter the "MM club" doesn't erase the bad you did in the past. And the OP isn't clean. at all.

And it's quite obvious cK has a reputation to keep, so no wonder you are being so agressive towards others that point out the rotten inside it.

Don't worry. cK will always be dear to the <3 of old entropians. One rotten egg isn't gonna spoil the rest of the eggpack... or so i hope.

Ok, so you're saying MA should diminish gear of 'unworthy' people. My post still applies. How did cK end up in your post, such a poor attempt at undermining the validity of my post.

Ok, so you're saying MA should diminish gear of 'unworthy' people. My post still applies. How did cK end up in your post, such a poor attempt at undermining the validity of my post.

And you're saying that sneaky bastards shouldn't be punished.

Why should unworthy people get the loot? why should shameless resellers that help the items reach astronomical prices and hurt the game's economy in the long term be rewarded?

cK ended up in my post due to the fact that you had to intervene when nobody asked for your input. And it's not a poor attempt. Its quite obvious from your agressiveness and the fact the OP is cK. Otherwise you wouldn't even bother.

Oh and gz for your discovery.... of nothing. Seems like skippie is getting it all.

Let's end this here. Im getting tired of this.

SGA (Skippie Gets All) continues...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

decay tested to 3.793 decay per shot

22 damage / 3.793 + 1 ammo = 4.59 eco

If only MA had told us before, lol. :D At least one person enjoying SGA :)

gratz skip,that amp should fit nicely on your gun :)

And you're saying that sneaky bastards shouldn't be punished.

Why should unworthy people get the loot? why should shameless resellers that help the items reach astronomical prices and hurt the game's economy in the long term be rewarded?

cK ended up in my post due to the fact that you had to intervene when nobody asked for your input. And it's not a poor attempt. Its quite obvious from your agressiveness and the fact the OP is cK. Otherwise you wouldn't even bother.

Oh and gz for your discovery.... of nothing. Seems like skippie is getting it all.

Let's end this here. Im getting tired of this.

I'm sure you'd like to end it here, because you're getting nowhere near making sense by posting.

Where in any post did I say basterds shouldn't be punished. You're putting words in my mounth I never said nor implied. Talk about agressiveness (none intended from my part)

As long as there are no rules resellers are violating according to MA/FPC (so not according to the players) resellers are doing nothing illegal or sneaky. Morally objectable at best but to be expected in a real cash economy game. Without ending up in a resellers discussion, there are people who bought those items too you know. It's just the market setting the price in my opinion, but I can agree to disagree on that one.

Oh, so now someone has to specifically ask me to comment before I'm allowed to post on a forum? PM Skippie if you wanted to make a, imo, backhand comment towards skippie noone could comment on. You are probably right I wouldn't bother unless a friend is involved, otherwise I'd be posting here on EF all day, but still that doesn't make the points I raised any less valid. I think you continouing to suggest so is only due to a lack of response to my initial question: do you think that loot should be manually influenced by MA according to what they think of a player?

Gratz Skippie, your a legend! :wtg:

Gratz on the nice find :)

How much you selling it for to buy new graphics card lol

big gratz skip!!!! :wtg:

well deserved, i know u've worked hard for these yummy loots :)

"SGA (Skippie Gets All)"

yeah, thats right
GZ :wtg:

Bastard!!! :D LOL damn niice uber you got there :)
+ SGA=Skippie gets all is not true :D
SGAE stands for So Gigantic Asshole Edition :D
Don't be happy looting SGA items :D it's not respectfull :D

Gratz again on the nice loot :)

To those who would like to make a comparison with the regular a204.

decay 3.311

20 damage / 3.311 + 1 ammo = 4.639 eco

To be honest, i am a little disappointed with the eco, however the increase in dps especially on the MM might compensate for the lowered eco when hunting regen mob. That can be calculated if anyone is interested.

Grats on the discovery.

The reduction in eco when used on a gun is less than it would seem from just the amp stats--since the SGA edition is dealing more damage at the higher amp-eco.

For an HL6 with 111% mu, the SGA edition amp gives almost 3% more damage/sec while only dropping overall eco by 0.03%, when compared to regular a204.

Putting the amp on the Mod Merc boosts dam/sec by 2.5% while the overall eco drops just 0.15%.

Very appropriate to drop a MM amp to an MM user. I kind of hope BlackHawk gets one too, if he's still as active as he was when I last checked... But he doesn't hunt dasp does he?

:yay:

congratz skippie .... nice find .... gives hope to the rest of us

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

holy S**T! So jealous right now:eek:

:yay:

congratz skippie .... nice find .... gives hope to the rest of us

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Hmm or it shows that it doesnt matter because the same people will get all the good stuff like always.

Why drop crafted items in hunting loot? :scratch2:
Next one will be UL OA105 in hunting loot?

Anyway, gratz.

gz skippie hope you get more and more and more and more.

What sad people cant unsderstand is that you have to shoot it to loot it, about the 10th time ive said that this week.

here's a load of tissues for you guys to dry your tears :laugh:

Status
Back