!She needs YOUR help - RL competition!

psychnosiz

Stalker
Society
Digital Resistance
Randall Psychnosiz Flagg
Dear Calypsians,

Today the day has come to ask for your assistance.

My girlfriend competes in a RL hairstyle competition to be an upcoming model for the next year. Loot includes: 1 year of free haircuts, shows and related thingies I don't know much about :D But it means less spending for us, more money left for me to spend in entropia which could be looted back by yourself. It would also boost her self-confidence.

Due to inside tips I know she's second in the contest which ends this week. So we need a few dozen votes more atm and this is where you guys/gals come in.

Please vote for the following model (put her on rank #1, the other two votes you're free to choose)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

on the contest on url (it's in dutch only but there's only one box, a few radiobuttons and a sumbit button so I guess you can all figure it out)

http://www.thehairfactory.be/keuze.php

Every emailaccount can vote once (there is no IP check or similar security!), and will recieve a confirmation email with a link which needs to be confirmed! So check your emailbox afterwards or your vote will be lost.

There are also RL prices to be won randomly, if anyone here would win I will make sure the prize is delivered to you, regardless of your location.

Please bump this topic up untill sunday, and support us as much as possible. If she wins, I'll convince her to create an account ingame to thank you all personally :D

Kind regards and thanks to 711,

What do I vote next to her picture? 1, 2 or 3?

Is the aim to get highest points, in which case I'd vote 3 or are we voting for 1st/2nd/3rd place?

Thanks ;)

You're voting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
So you'll need to choose "1" next to her picture.

gracias very much :yay:

Done and confirmed :)

Done! You are one lucky guy, with a very beautiful girlfriend! :)

I have voted, and the ones i dont think will get many votes got 2nd and 3rd :laugh: GL to your girlfriend :D

Done! You are one lucky guy, with a very beautiful girlfriend! :)

Thanks also, it kinda explains why I have no luck left ingame I think :D :laugh:

Done, good luck to her! Wish I had a year free haircuts :D

*small bump for a hairy cause*

k voted 8 times , with diffrent e-mails hehe

Voted I think :D

Done ;) hope it helps, other girls got vote 2nd and 3rd to keep it fair in some way

don't forget the confirmation mail guys

Voted 5 times... Dunno if they went through or not cuz I cant read a word on that page LOL.. But best of luck!!!

well, if i did it right i voted :laugh: got an email confirmation link to click on anyway

ill try agin later but .... my first attempt failed ..... no connect on it ....
sorry:ahh:

Voted. All good.. ;)

darri

voted and confirmed, good luck :)

Voted and confirmed the mail.

Congratz on a beautiful girlfriend

And the Next Top Model is.... Evelien Roux!!!! :cheer: Wooohoooo Gratz :p

Realy, you should be proud of having so beautifull Gfriend m8 :)
I hope she will be the winner :) GL for both of you! :)

P.S. Voted and confimed!!! :D

Thanks for the comments and votes, small bump, contest going into final weekend.

Btw, can you MA/FPC guys jump in too? I also supported your last voting cause :D

Bump bump ...

240 ppl online, all we need is about 50 votes to be in safe range (i hope) :)

voted
your GF has a sweet smile and her hair is something i like :):cool:

voted...hope ur gf wins m8 :)

Just heard contest will end tonight, so any last volunteers to place a vote would be very welcome. :)

Back