Wow hotte!!!!!

zyyk

Old
Society
RELICS
Linam zyyk zyyk
Heya i made this post on a another thread & i wonna show u all u ppl about Hottes greatness!!!!!!

Wow Hotte!! permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotte my dear friend! Its finaly done!!! If u remember the talk we had about my ava name ingame?? U know "linam" should have been Malin backwords but when i did the name i spelled it wrong & my name is linam zyyk zyyk & it should have been nilam zyyk zyyk. Now i got it fixed, thx to u m8!
I followd youre advice and got Malins name changed, she is now called Manil in RL. Ive talked & cleard all things with "skattemyndigheten" this morning. Hope she will understand but there cant be anymore of this namestealing & wrongspelling!!

VERY GOOD JOB HOTTE!!!

Thx to u Hotte again, the hours of therapy ingame has really got me on the right foot again....i was clearly standing to much on my left foot before as u said. 2000peds / Hour is a good deal for an hour with Hotte ingame all u other lost souls ingame!

love zyyk

:bowdown::better:
therapy is the best way to go downunder:wtg:

Grats Zyykie !!!! All those manhours put into this matter finally paid off !!!:yay:

Doc Hotte makes another soul find it's way back.

Nice work m8 :yay:

Good for U Linam. EU works better when your mind is happy :D

YEY gz :D I hope Manil is happy with her new somewhat strange name

Gj Hotte and the rest of Relics to help poor Zyyk with this :yay::yay:

Wasn't RELICS supposed to be serious old men meditating @ veins and stuff? :laugh::laugh:

Hahahahahahahaha!

Lay off the crack.

Back