New SIB Weapons Charts

rocket and grenade are listed seperatly, but they appear to use the same skill set... would those of you who use them combine them into one chart or make two seperate ones?

Min level, max level seems... clear, dmg/sec is probably when maxed out?

What shocks me is that some SIB are worse than other, compare the Breer m4 with the montgomery.... never realized that...

One probably is more eco than the other. High dmg/sec doesn't sound very eco to me.

Your chart states Max SIB for Isis CB5(L) is 6. shouldn't this read 5?

I just reached level 5 and my CB5 now says "Not Anymore".

Love the charts will be using them often

Your chart states Max SIB for Isis CB5(L) is 6. shouldn't this read 5?

I just reached level 5 and my CB5 now says "Not Anymore".

The max SIB for the CB5 is lvl 5.7 for hit and 4.7 for dmg.
So you will get a skill increase in your hit profession up to 5.7 even though dmg is maxed.

The charts show SIB rounded to the nearest full lvl for reasons of simplicty and astetics. (In the case of the Cb5 it states 6)

+ rep , will be on my desktop as reference

Let's get 711 to make this thread of the new charts to be STICKY'd.

Very nice charts, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thread moved to the Weapons forum, and made sticky.

Very nice charts, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thread moved to the Weapons forum, and made sticky.

Thanks for the honor 711..

I had the thread in skills because it is my intent to have charts for all professions not just weapons/hunting

PLease consider keeping it in skills.

Thanks for the honor 711..

I had the thread in skills because it is my intent to have charts for all professions not just weapons/hunting

PLease consider keeping it in skills.

I think it would be better to create separate threads for the different types of items, which will be much more convenient for other members seeking specific information. I'd suggest restricting this thread to weapons as it is now, and creating a new thread for information relating to tools or other items.

I think it would be better to create separate threads for the different types of items, which will be much more convenient for other members seeking specific information. I'd suggest restricting this thread to weapons as it is now, and creating a new thread for information relating to tools or other items.

OK. sounds good.

Pls check for my PM

rocket and grenade are listed seperatly, but they appear to use the same skill set... would those of you who use them combine them into one chart or make two seperate ones?

as i answered i would like to see them in 1. this charts i wouldus for skilling up so good to see both.

but lets see maybe u get other point of wiev.

mczimi

Update #3

- Added melee: powerfists and clubs chart

I seriously need to get ingame and take advatage of the skilling bonus :laugh:

Sweet, straight to my bookmarks. Thanks for the hard work, this will be great for a noob like me!

Great charts thanks m8 - +rep!

awesome!!

now .. faps:D

UPDATE #4

- support chart added

this chart is a combination of both grenade and rocket weapons because they use the same skill set.

New mining charts are starting to go up here:

new-sib-mining-charts.html

Last edited:
Bravo!

thank you so much.. !!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Nice work. Any plans to add all weapons to these charts, such as non L weapons?

Grats on ur work, alot of peeps are like me will love the quick & easy glance & know were ur at graphs :wtg:

Thanks for these charts. Very useful indeed.

+rep for great work and also subscribing .)

Plasma SIB

any chart for plasma weapons ?

any chart for plasma weapons ?

I would refer you to the wiki for plasma weapons.. there are only 2 weapons in that ladder so not really worth a full chart:
Willard Heatray A 0.5 - 6 lvls
Willard Heatray B 3.8 - 8.2 lvls

JEHU

Back